Prison School chapter 238

RIP Prisident RIP man ass

Prison School chapter 238
yuncomics.com/archives/1841011

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=prisonschool&flux=1&tid=4891726107&pic_id=d7610d7adab44aed4b969dfbba1c8701a08bfb4a&pn=1&fp=2&see_lz=1#!/pidd7610d7adab44aed4b969dfbba1c8701a08bfb4a/pn1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are they off Namek yet?

holy pytagoras switch batman

sd

plz, let us escape from Sports Namek.
I think its being going for longer than the actual Prison Scape arc.

maybe this is the chapter that saves prison school

What are the chances the helicrash will kill Kiyoshi, the USC and kate and that is how the manga will end, with their funeral?

it's the same as last one

last page

the f**k, how many chapter til chairman actually come to shool?

maybe heli crashes but noone dies here.

last chapter is going to be wet t-shirt contest, where the surviving boys will remember all the sacrifices that had to be done to reach this fateful day
> chapter title: tears, but also a boner

da fuq I thought he jumped out of the plane already what even is this shit anymore

What's the point? They ain't going to see or feel more than this .

It was his plan, jesus you people can't even read simple pages or what ?

It should have ended under the blankets
5 pages
tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=prisonschool&flux=1&tid=4891726107&pic_id=d7610d7adab44aed4b969dfbba1c8701a08bfb4a&pn=1&fp=2&see_lz=1#!/pidd7610d7adab44aed4b969dfbba1c8701a08bfb4a/pn1

any Korean guy with brief TL

Why does Batoto seem to always be a day or two behind updating this manga?

Garbage.

Main site is mangatopia for this manga and their FB, the other manga sites just use it as a mirror or something.

So the writers basically have written themselves in a hole and now they are relying on pure fan service alone

>writers
Are you some sort of newfag?

I'm sad that in this arc some kind of sexual showdown does not seem to be the deciding factor. Instead we get a helicrash.
The last two arcs climaxes worked really well because they both put two characters in a room bursting with sexual tension. I really don't get that sense here.