230 people died that day, it has nothing to do with islam, go back to sleep

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42110223
youtube.com/watch?v=u21aTl7lmHw
It's just part and parcel of living anywhere. Live your life to the fullest cause you might be massacred, don't do anything about it it's very progressive to die and nobody caring about it. It's the new virtue signalling, to not care!
>oh wow you don't care at all, wow you're a fucking genius, when will you make an art exhibit where we just shit all up in the air in a circle. FUCKING LOVE IT.. WOOHOO
youtube.com/watch?v=QUvVdTlA23w
youtube.com/watch?v=Ypkv0HeUvTc
youtube.com/watch?v=GtquNNEO7Fw
When they kill muslims they kill those who they percieve are not adherent enough. Allah has two enemies the infidel and the hypocrite/none adherent.
The death toll rises and rises but i guess the muslims like the heat. Oh wait it's the cia.
Really? 1400 years of islamic history
really
31.231 separate attacks in the last 15 years. in about 40+ different countries. That's okay?
How long before you adress the problem of what islam teaches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_LypjOTTH6E
youtube.com/watch?v=X8zCv0AHnCs
youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU
youtube.com/watch?v=U_QHJrI7DjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing, never ever, has not nothing not to do with islam, ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=_LypjOTTH6E

I love you sweden and i will never let you fall. EVER! We cannot let this happen here. We cannot let this happen and then become like normal thing. With these shitlib bastards. Like they so easily do elsewhere.

To talk one day and another be in grave, and have some BASTARD TELL EVERYONE that it was kind of your fault cause you were not sensitive enough to muslim issues. FUCK THEM ALL WHO SAYS SO! FUCK THEM ALL! I will shit on you i will piss on you i will fucking fart in your general direction mock you scorn you blithe you in every sickening way you ever imagined since you want to allow that for me. FUCK YOU LIBERAL SHITTTERS! WHAT.. You think i'm bad for saying that YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WOULD DEFILE MY CORPSE and be happy that i would not say a few words before i got crushed by the consequences of your dark apathy.

There should b a national nothing to do with islam day. We can post all the muslim attacks that had ntdwi

You're going to save our asses yet another time as you did in the past i can already feel it. We owe you so much of thanks sometime in the future hopefully we can find a way to repay you.

And that we can repay every single thing and more aswell. Because more is good will. And we like good will. Poland has a place in the danish heart, if you don't realize it we have things right now to benefit poor polish children pro bono. Denmark knows poland and poland knows denmark. And may it stay that way.
The poles to those unaware was THE calvary of european history, the muslims got so dismayed witnessing the winged hussars that they sometimes just gave up. youtube.com/watch?v=X8zCv0AHnCs

The muslims laid siege at the battle of vienna at september 11th 1683.
youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU
The winged hussars were seen as the angels of death to the muslims and as the angels of liberty and salvation to the europeans for they carried wings on their backs and were unrivalled.

Happy weekend for everyone and god bless sweden denmark and poland. And may the slaughtered by yet another "not about islam" case find rest and good things to them till the time where they are fully redeemed!

UNDERSTAND THIS YOU LITTLE SHITLIB TRAGEDIES OF THE BEAUTY OF MAN, I WILL NEVER CLEAVE TO YOU I WILL HATE YOU AND SPITE YOU AND MAKE SURE THAT I WILL ROOT YOU OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE SO THAT GOOD THINGS WILL BE THE CASE. I will NEVER SUBMIT, NEVER CAPITULATE TO YOUR IDEAS. NEVER! BECAUSE YOU ARE LIARS AND YOU ARE THE TRUE EVIL EVEN TO YOUR OWN SELVES. AND I REFUSE TO INDULGE YOU IN YOUR OBSESSION. I WILL FIGHT YOU TO MY DYING BREATH AND I WILL RATHER STAND ALONE THAN BE AMONGST YOU. EVER! THE RECKONING IS COMING YOU FUCKING LITTLE SHITS! And hilariously it's for your own good. Good night and good evening.

This.. webm related is what you would LIKE to do to me you disgusting commies. You are disgusting and evil. You're a monkey already scheduled for extermination from the high ones, you want to go prove the point some more. instead of seeking mercy and grace. There's no limit to depravity you do. You want to take people like me away, it's the worst fucking mistake you are ever going to make. See they can ressurect you kill you ressurect you kill youi and do it a million times to the point where you don't even know who you are anymore. I'm your fucking best friend i'm telling you you need to stop what you're doing and get your shit straight or you're going to be sorry. Because if you think that guy in the cube the asshats are worshipping has power. You don't know what power really means then. They're just but they are also very adequate to execute any punishment you could ever imagine in your mind as you are a little ant compared to them. It's one thing to be viscious it's another to have a choice to not be viscious and then still be it, this is not treated very lightly. macho macho man.. you have no idea what you are dealing with. You need to shut up and listen and just do things.. and then through this you might realize things.. Do good things to people.. Do this and THEN we might have a conversation about the basis of how we should do good when you figure out that that's the imperative reasoning. But racism is also real and the imperative reasoning is for your subspecies to correct itself toward being prepared for a higher glory. You can't mince words with that and just fuck shit up and then pretend it's all alright, it isn't.

The chief thing that is holding back the reapers are the white people who you hate. Because they are the ones that create and maintain civilization. If you could snap your fingers and have them all go away just this moment. You would have very strange things in your sky almost immediately.

Gå i seng, min kære ven.

Man is only as good as he's expected to be, because man has not been taught globally to be better than that. Many of you leftists are insulated from this fact of how much the walls go up not in actual walls but in other ways to protect you from how things are elsewhere. You don't want to know the things i know about how man really is, trust me on this hahahah! But you want it to be better though, now THIS i can understand!

Det gor jeg også lige straks, hav en god aften.

roughly 150,000 have died to today. 55.3 million every year on average
78% of those deaths happened in poor countries
62% of those easy preventable happened in muslim countries

Roughly 24 million people die every year in muslim countries of things like diareherra, flues, aids, starvation.

So roughly 50,000 people died today because of Islam. Poverty, lack of vaccinations, condoms, basic human things like food, clean drinking water, all are things muslim don't believe everyone should have because Allah wills it.

Suck a dick. It's a cancer

They don't get the purpose of the white races, it's pseudo colonization in the first place, entering from the north pole from the cosmos, salt of the earth, wheat amongst the tares, a light on the hill that cannot be hid. and then with "jesus" born of virgin. It's all leading up to something.. you're not going to be savages cutting eachother into pieces like the derelicts you were as you were left because of treacherous things happening on high. The parable of the samaritan even explains the state of humanity.
26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[c]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[d]”

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[e] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’
This how they found humanity, in a reprobate and fallen state. The correction is new adam, full new blueprint. "jesus" is new adam.. And people don't realize it. The norse were sent in advance/reappropriated.

When white people are called back it's getting close to tick tock, the cloud people are going to come. All this things on earth its of a higher intelligence but it's a fallen state, an incorrect state. You have to realize how it's too accurate with some things to just be a coincidence atleast. Atleast realize that. Like the moon that provides gravity spectrum on earth at a certain thing so that it is suitable for this kind of thing we are. That it's exactly how it forms an eclipse due to that precise orbit etc.
I mean someone just threw a bunch of marbles and then didn't exist and then it all just ended up perfectly fitting together. Wow.. good job.

You have ass burgers. Don't ever link that Jew here again

Think about jesus who they casually ressurected to show that man has to go through this process what is he called? son of man son of god, he's a human but he's also someone else, a hybrid between two worlds, what's he also called, advocate on our behalf. An envoy. Into a woman didn't fuck a man.. child gets born, starts talking all kinds of crazy shit like he's not even from this planet, what if he wasn't?
Like an ambassador. And connecting earth as a node in the future into their thing.

Ah yeah ofcourse he is. Reflecting on his other songs it adds up too. Especially when looking at the lyrics. No i'm just an oddity. Don't have asbergers, i believe that's actually due to the kikes and also muslims btw. trying to fuck with genetic potential for procreation of europeans. Chemicals and all sorts of things in everyday things. I'm quite sure there's a lofty penalty for that, i'm just not sure how far it goes. But i'm quite convinced i wouldn't want to be among those. Just a 1 to 1 relationship with how many you fucked up.. wew.. hahaha. But that's the even funnier part though they think they are going to rule the planet and be like the masters of the universe the kikes think that. It's HILARIOUS.
youtube.com/watch?v=U_QHJrI7DjU
Their future might be more like this. You don't think god enjoys torture of the wicked. It's called justice, is why they laugh at human courts.. You can spend 8 years or whatever getting to be an advocate or judge. Then earn a big wad of money getting guilty people out of prison and innocent people convicted, and call it justice. HAHAHA we're so funny when you think about it. And then they expect that they have respect of persons.
>i'm a lawyer so i'm better then that other person
no you're not.
They have no respect of persons. You're a cunt just like the other cunts.. ahha
It's FUCKING HILARIOUS in a way atleast.

Well i mean you can't really call it colonization when you kind of made that thing in the first place then left to let it blossom and some turd within your own ranks fucked it up and so you have to send some to double back and revise it because you need it for that other thing you were also doing. It's kind of a grey area.

Look at earth on a galactic map we're like in the boondocks of it
>we'll fuck with them nobody will find out
Then the big motherfuckers arrived and made our wellbeing their business, and they all scattered like leafs in the wind. Apparently those that fucked with them didn't realize why we were also stashed here. But i guess they found out aha!

fairly certain more than 230 people died today

Yeah well it has nothing to do with islam you fucking racist. You better make sure that muslims get whatever they want so this doesn't happen again!