Long Riders

New episode is out, if anyone else still cares.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aR5XyHtI9Ew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I care. I'm watching it right now.

This show has the best girls of the season by far

I care

So when are they getting married

I'm planning on taking a long ride coming back in February to watch the last two episodes.

As if QUALITY wasn't enough by itself, this week Daisuki graced us with a crappy encode too.

D E L I C I O U S

>letting clones into your cycling event
ACTAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Another episode full of low-low-budget work. I would be disappointed but I'm already looking forward to Yowapeda S3 and Minami Kamakura.

me too

Rude, they are brothers.

>you're really good at driving
>has her eyes closed all the time

Are bike lanes really this tight in Japan or is it just another case of QUALITY?

I'm amazed about how fucked that aero position is. Looks like the person who made the models didn't know the basics of road bikes.

Soo... Is the show any good? I like riding my bike, so I kept this show on the radar for quite a while.

Yes.

>no saki in the bath scene
why would they do this to me?

>that aero position
But it's not. The people in that shot are just leaning on their bikes waiting for the signal to start, not actually riding.

Actually, I did notice one small detail that Actas took the trouble to animate correctly this episode: when the riders were coming up to the start gate in the high-above view, you could see people one-leg stepping with the other foot clipped in already.

It's extremely mediocre, I would have dropped this show if I was judging by normal standards (read: wasn't watching because bikes).

I'm still here, at least I will finish the first 10 episodes. Also I just discover that I can load images by changing the "is.Sup Forums" for "i.4cdn" in the links, I don't know what the fuck is going on but at least that solves it.

4chanX has an option to automatically do that for you. is. is literally "image slow". I guess Hiro decided to offload some images to cheaper servers.

I find this show really entertaining even though it's full of QUALITY shots and the direction is just plain. I don't understand why, I don't even like cycling

You don't need to keep your eyes open, in fact, you don't even need to hold the wheel.
youtube.com/watch?v=aR5XyHtI9Ew

Based Bunta.

And the worst animation so far.

I will care for the lewds

>episode 11 and 12 airing in February
ACTAAAAAAAS

I wholeheartedly share this guy's taste.

Clones starting to develop personality!?

Just imagine being there and getting to smell all those sweaty girls after everyone's done riding. Must be what heaven is like.

Might get a little dangerous with the bus.

>sharing indirect kissu in front of your friends
>twice
Is Ami pregnant now?

I'm more concerned that they're eating ice cones with a spoon.

I thought they're gonna sleep together

I don't know why I continue watching this show. Its too deep to turn back.

So much potential and it could've been the new Bakuon.

Her sister looks more and more concerned.

>please stop selling our furniture to fuel your addiction

She know how to use a passing lane properly.
I love notMugi now!

Where would you sleep?

It's that time again. Did you learn anything new this week, Sup Forums?

Aoi is so graceful, probably not a lot of fun to sleep with, but you could adore her beauty up close
Yayoi would probably be the most cuddly choice. Would probably let you motorboat her while she pats your head and goes ara-ara
Ami strikes me as the kind of girl that'd use you as a daki
Saki looks like she's inviting you for a hug, but would probably be very difficult to sleep with
I struggle to offer any insight for Hinako though

I learned that girls prefer the public communal bath

You can save money by sleeping in one room with your biking pals.

Funny how the senpais are all about saving money when it isn't going into the alpaca's hands, really makes you think.

I learned that if I'm late to dinner Saki will eat all the rice.

Biking girls eat a lot.

Why are they all having different menus?

I would sleep with Saki and let her flail all over me.

What if she planted her fat ass on your face and you started suffocating?

I would die a happy man

>get fucked by subs delays, ACTAS quality and production-related delays
>last 2-3 episodes air on time
>get optimistic and think they might actually manage to finish the season without fucking up again
>"lol final episodes will air in january because we can't manage our resources for shit"
ACTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

>"lol final episodes will air in january because we can't manage our resources for shit"
February, actually.

The last lines from today's episode sounded more like Actas encouraging themselves to finish the anime, rather than Ami hyping herself up for the ride

They just got their new jerseys last episode. I'm sure you are already aware that anime girls are incapable of eating ice cream from a cone without making a mess.

You guys preorder your keychains yet?

They lost two broadcast slots due to delays. How were they supposed to make up for them aside from ending the show earlier?

Only the TV is left.

A guy I know was doing a 1,000 km ride and the police offered to let him sleep in a cell for free but when he radioed back they were already at capacity with drunk locals. They strongly suggested that he not take a nap outside if he wanted to keep his money / bike and not get stabbed.

>part of episode devolves into just panning across still images

I'm just not motivated to download this episode since the last one was so boring.

there was barely any Saki this episode

Not for long.

it's okay, this series isn't ending till February

It's comfy

But at least she was in it. I was worried in the beginning.

These two look so good together
Its too bad Aoi is Ami-sexual and Saki can't stop thinking about food

Super cool story.

It's sad how even TV stations decided to bully Actas. Hopefully not everyone will have forgotten about this show by next February.

I mean, almost everyone forgot about Kekkai Sensen when they delayed their final episode for 2 months, and Kekkai was one of the most "hyped' shows that season.

Hopefully at least HS will care enough to make their bot rip subs for us.

I honestly think that this show is so niche and plagued by misfortune and mismanagement, that everyone who's still here and hasn't already dropped it by now will remember in two months.

Oh damn 78 replies with 32 IPs in 7 hours. Small threads are so good.

Hinako always orders two burgers.

She's trying to grow cowtits.

Is the manga translated?

lol
no

This anime will surely inspire someone to do so right?

Yeah, maybe.

Seeing as literally 40-50 people watch the show at this point, I doubt it.

We also have more bike anime next season to keep it on people's minds. I just hope Daisuki's contract extends to the delayed episodes. If not, there is no chance anyone is subbing it.

>I just hope Daisuki's contract extends to the delayed episodes.
I think so, it would be too too stupid otherwise, even by Daisuki's standards. Regalia was back as soon as it restarted.

How many screenshots do you guys usually take per episode? I have about 700 total so far and I'm wondering if I have a problem.

~500 on average.

Less than 10 usually.

Unmei of user setting his sights on Hinako

I take screenshots where I appear in shows. There's me at the bottom left.

That's an surprisingly accurate representation of the average attendance on any given lecture at my college.

I wonder what she is majoring in.

Why is that normal? Is it because you know what material you need to study for ahead of time so why bother with lectures? In all honesty, I never got to attend such a thing.

Doubtful, anime would just scare people away instead. Man, fuck Actas.

Is that aliasing on that sign?

>you know what material you need to study for ahead of time so why bother with lectures
Pretty much. I'm studying CS though, so both the students and the teachers acknowledge how useless lectures are here. I mean, you just need to read a book/tutorial for this particular subject and then start coding/crunching numbers. There's no point in wasting 1.5hours listening to a lecture if you can just stay home and read twice as much as the lecture covers.

I'm not sure how other majors treat their lectures though, so it's not exactly representative of every field of study.

Fucking degenerate dykes!

It could be worse, they could be holding hands.