†CBTS #537 - NEW Q & NK EDITION†

†1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus and believe
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

MOTIVATION Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Archive of Q (with tripcode): archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo

!!!NEW
Nov 24
Nov 23 II
QMAP
Legend Decoding CNC
SIGNATURE
Symbols +++ /_\ *QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES ! Stringer Map

HOW TO READ
Nov 23 I

Nov 22
Confirmation Advise for newfriends *GUIDE DO NOT take away info without verifying it 100% for yourself
NO speculation, google-fu it and post sauce links in your posts
BOOMERS GTFO . YOUTUBE CELEBS GTFO . STOP SPREADING UNVERIFIED SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=0bcdccc774dc43f3a541bb3ec69e592e
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/LZSGo
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM
pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX
archive.is/7wwKu
cbts.wikispaces.com/Rizvi Management
cbts.wikispaces.com/PrinceWeiner
archive.is/j2gH3
archive.is/VUm5R
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/10/30/world/politics-diplomacy-world/hacked-memo-reveals-details-bill-clintons-2009-meeting-north-koreas-kim-jong-il/#.WhiVPVWnGpo
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/35/356382_all-apologies-.html
pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
cbts.wikispaces.com/Thread List
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
search.netscape.com/?q=assisted suicide help me neck myself
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laibach_(band)
rollingstone.com/culture/news/cannabis-and-the-sound-of-music-what-laibach-learned-in-north-korea-20150825
pedocrats.com/clinton-connection-with-justin-cooper/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1204205/Clinton-visits-North-Korea-surprise-mission-secure-release-jailed-U-S-women.html
thompsontimeline.com/tag/justin-cooper/
politico.com/story/2016/09/clinton-aide-no-show-email-hearing-228090
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-17/backstabbing-spoiled-brat-chelsea-lists-her-grievances-against-doug-band-and-justin-
politico
archive.is/x5tMH
pin.it/5lqhcgyeiibdkh
twitter.com/dbongino
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-24/former-secret-service-agent-threatens-reveal-new-details-about-clinton-epstein-conne
dcode.fr/caesar-cipher
2012portal.blogspot.com/2017/11/situation-update.html
imgur.com/a/tdKhl
explainthatstuff.com/quantum-computing.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

VALIDITY of Q VERY QUICK SUMMARY (More see QRD)
Keen RD SUMMARY Q-Text (PDF UPDATED):

!!! .pdf with Q's posts updated !!!
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

!!!SPREADSHEET:
Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort
Provides the actual flow and context with archive links & date
Normal people answers please Spreadsheet by SS user >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

IMPORTANT *NEW SIGNATURE SSHEET: Someone is trying TO HELP US read the MAP. FIND THE KEY >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=0bcdccc774dc43f3a541bb3ec69e592e

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

!BOOK OF Q (PDF) Sealed Indictments are a huge thing
1,800+ NOW
SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

-----------

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS
NOV 21 NOV 22 ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

Nov 23 archive.is/LZSGo

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Nov 16-19 Nov 20-21 Trump's Thanksgiving Message
>0:36 "AS STORMS RAGED WILD"
>0:41 "Their first act was to pray"
>1:39 "Restore... Thanks... Patriots.. Warriors who kept us safe and free"
>3:44 "We are doing something special. People are feeling it"
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM

>SIDE:
CFG CF and Podesta Gorup FUNDERS (Possible connections/dirts) pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX

BREAKDOWN OF RECENT NEWS & FINDINGS
>CURRENTLY DIGGING

>Nov 24
More (Y) Thiel sell FB stock archive.is/7wwKu
CN-NK road closes What is This? Snow White DJT in Bunker? Q Drop - American Contractors where? SA. Answer to Q's code? Answer to Q's RT?

43 Connections? DeVos - Fly Eagles Fly - What did LynnDR and Q mean? All Presidents Decended from same line Illuminati, Owl, and Y CIA & Google Facebook In-Q-Tel What is The Keyhole? >OWN A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF TECH/RESOURCES

RIZVI Traverse RIZVI & Al Waleed RIZVI V2 RIZVI & Twittter
Most of the Rizvi Management info: cbts.wikispaces.com/Rizvi Management

Intel of Weiner laptop case cbts.wikispaces.com/PrinceWeiner

>Nov 23
Green1 Stringer >>Al Waleed & LV In-Q-Tel DT FB & co Pris Chan donors Conyers V2 ++ Screeching G00gle Keyhole
ANS Investments MINI RD NK & SpaceX
KEEN Rocket Man
MUSK BAD Actors SET on NK hotel lawn NK SIGNATURES V2 *GODFATHER III
/_\ (Y) GOLD >Nov 22

Hugh Hefner/Q **Hefner/CIA V2 Crash & ++ Counter BAYS [..+1] == CBZT
Owl by Q Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION Symbolism
Spoopy Owl
FLY Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9 Conyers Harassment archive.is/j2gH3
MAGA China/Russia Owl FREE Bohemian Club McCain BOOT SWITCH SIDES (CHAIR)
Singing Birds Some OWLS In light of DEC 18

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

>NEW
SS Insight Directions TPTB Backup ON CF+++ Meaning
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS THE MESSENGER TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG:
2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. HAPPY HUNTING QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline SA PRINCES FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/10/30/world/politics-diplomacy-world/hacked-memo-reveals-details-bill-clintons-2009-meeting-north-koreas-kim-jong-il/#.WhiVPVWnGpo

*INSPIRATION INFOGRAPHS (Need Rizvi and InQtel)
Circlemap TEMPLATE >NEW
ROB PAINTER IN-Q-TEL Buildings & Coordinates Strings MB links Betsy D U1 Movement INQTEL RD RIZVI
*MUELLER & DJT Dossier GATE BO $$$ & meme PG THE SWAMP THE CABAL V4 U1 DOJ Sheet U1 TIMELINE HUMA Holy See Al Waleed MS-13 SA Crackdown OBL History CIA Asset Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine
Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield
$$$

MEMES >Help spread these on twitter, facebook, insta, etc.
>Talk to people

DROPBOX
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

>NEW
D & Blacks V2 P0pe Black Eye OY VEY 2 JOHN McLEG DRAIN 1984 NK SpaceX FB Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n
Vat1can DC OY VEY U1 Opium Grope award John P. !Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

>cant even annotated version

Take a look at this, not sure what to make of it..

Searching wikileaks db for: [email protected] i found alot of weird convos.
Their writen by a person suffering from severe schizophrenia (meds are mentioned alot).
But they mention some deeply disturbing things like, rape, satanism, and other weeeird shit.
Also dropping names like Bush and Prince Charles amongst others.

Example:
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/35/356382_all-apologies-.html

What do you think??

-Doug Band is CEO of Teneo Holdings
-Worked for Clinton Foundation/CGI
-Chelsea did an internal audit of CF/CGI
-Found all sorts of fucked up shit
-She shares with one of the Bush granddaughters
-John Podesta gets warned by Doug Band that Chelsea is blabbing to random people
-Cheryl Mills gets involved
-Chelsea accuses Doug's RHM of spying
-She says Ilya and secret service told her he was loading spyware on Clinton's computers. In fact, he had been doing this on many computers.
-Neera Tanden and Cheryl Mills start freaking out to Podesta that Joe Scarborough tweeted to "follow the money".
-Doug hates Chelsea- he and Podesta crack jokes about her.
-Podesta jokes to Band that he always says to Cheryl Mills that he wants the rights to the HBO movie/special.
-Doug Band warns many people that CF president, Laura Graham, called him last night suicidal about to drive her car into the Hudson River. He warns them it is Chelsea's internal
audit that is the cause. Says it has been going in for months.
-Doug Band warns that if Chelsea keeps it up, well once you start going down that road he would have to blab on Bill for being highly illegal in many, many ways.
-Cheryl Mills and Podesta get involved and remove Laura Graham from her position.
-This is a very touchy topic for Laura says Cheryl Mills who tells John to be careful in the wording of the reshuffling recap bulletin.

Fun highlights:

-highly illegal funding of CF/CGI in Europe by Doug Band b.s. is brought to chelsea's friend's attention- chelsea freaks out. Tells john and everyone.
-Doug despises Chelsea. Also despises Hillary.
-This is a powder-keg.
-Neera Tanden tells John he had better shut down Joe Scarborough ASAP.
-John gets asked during the height of the CF/CGI audit for the number of Ira Magaziner. "Does he know anything abiut islands"?
"I need to talk to him ASAP about rebuilds and ISLANDS." Urgent.

BACKLOG
0-491 pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
400-499 #500 #501 #502 #503 #504 #505 #506 #507 #508 #509 #510 #511 #512 #513 #514 #515 #516 #517 #518 #519 #520 #521 #522 #523 #524 #525 #526 #527 #528 #529 #530 #531 #532 #533 #534 #535 #536 #537 !!FROM WIKIANON - CBTS Thread listings @ Wiki:
cbts.wikispaces.com/Thread List

~~~
The content of the batter will prove a baker's worth.
IF ANONS HAVE OC OR BAKER MISSES ANYTHING, TELL HIM

TO BAKERS wanting to update:
> Get batter pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
> Copy batter to Notepad/new pastebin (eliminates all the arrows from directly copy-pasting)
> Add fresh content to the batter
> Keep Notepad/new pastebin open while copying
> Update the Backlog section with previous bread
> Upload the batter (you) made to pastebin and share the NEW LINK with next baker

You DO NOT have to wait for "vetting" to add fresh OC/findings to the batter. Add them AS YOU SEE FIT.
TRUST YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT and lurkers/anons will tell you about stuffs you missed.

What is Judgement?
Who is judging who?
What is a wake up call?
Who will receive it, and who is already in the process?
What will be the consequences of that call?
Who will receive the punishment?
And who will receive a pat on the back?
Which cards are on top of Judgement and which underneath?
Which is in the foreground, and which is only lightly touched?
What are the three authorities at the base of the world?
Do they control the above?
How do those control others?
Why does the image of Judgement look like the image of the Emperor?
How does the meaning change?

T

THANK YOU

>Apparently written by David Straub, a Stanford University professor who also took part in the visit, the memo details the unusual meeting with the reclusive Kim, providing a rare glimpse into the thinking of the now-deceased Dear Leader.
>Stanford University
Prison experiment, anyone? Is NK just a larger version of that? Test run for full-fledged world dystopia?

search.netscape.com/?q=assisted suicide help me neck myself

Any idea what David Straub is holding?

I’m trying to keep the faith and all brothers but we need something concrete to show for our efforts. I’m losing some slightly red pulled people. I won’t give up the fight but we need some bread to actually bite down on

Deep underground meme is based

only ONE rock band ever played in north korea:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laibach_(band)
their logo a black switzerland flag.

rollingstone.com/culture/news/cannabis-and-the-sound-of-music-what-laibach-learned-in-north-korea-20150825

Open thy soul to the Brothers of Brightness. Let them enter and fill thee with Light. Lift up thine eyes to the Light of the Cosmos. Keep thou ever thy face to the goal. Only by gaining the light of all wisdom, art thou one with the Infinite goal. Seek ye ever the Oneness eternal. Seek ye ever the Light of the goal!

pedocrats.com/clinton-connection-with-justin-cooper/

Since when has Sup Forums tolerant schizophrenia posts?

Thanks for the nice bake and updating W2 user. There's gonna be 3 QMAPs at this rate
>pic related

Good stuff britbro. Any updates/specualtions on the tube happening ?

Sadly, Bongino has little credibility due to his demeanor. Ridiculously easy for the MSM to paint him as a crank.

Is Straub pointing at the woman beside him? Look at his left hand, then his face

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1204205/Clinton-visits-North-Korea-surprise-mission-secure-release-jailed-U-S-women.html

I've made this.
Trying to make some sense of the latest Q post.
Tell me what to add!!
What did those journalists find, what else could they be doing there???

you may also like to know who funded fusion GPS

Ok hannity

There is something in his hand I think

NOICE

these might help with JC etc
thompsontimeline.com/tag/justin-cooper/

Mr. Justin G. Cooper served as a Senior Advisor to Teneo Holdings and Decision Sciences Corporation until December 22, 2016. Mr. Cooper served as Senior Advisor to President William J. Clinton

politico.com/story/2016/09/clinton-aide-no-show-email-hearing-228090

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-17/backstabbing-spoiled-brat-chelsea-lists-her-grievances-against-doug-band-and-justin-

Journalists = Human traffickers?

I've been including one "WHAT I UPDATED IN THIS BREAD" post (which I will do shortly) so people can see and keep track of changes made.

Today (if I can remember all of them, lol probably not) I added 4 new breadcrumbs map made by a based Croat user, organized by movie references, added a link to a pastebin with over 3k links posted in CBTS threads, added a >> to a post with updated Q pdfs, and added a few >> to infographics

Will you be able to bake soon? I've been in the bakery nearly 7 hours now

Friendly reminder that tripcode Q is a fake.

Q is VQC Fake and Gay?

Please archive or screenshot

>politico com/story/2016/09/clinton-aide-no-show-email-hearing-228090
archive.is/x5tMH

no happy faces at all...

Read it.
Thank you.
It's bigger than that, even.
Disclosure must be coming up.
This is all leading to that.
VQC+++

-----

Very deep rabbit hole there, VQC, it would be difficult to drop crumbs into the domain of science fiction and have coming off as real. Not much discussion of Antarctica, wasn't sure if it was legit Q. Ancient civilizations, Lemuria & Atlantis, throw in some Stargage along with Steve Quayle and Corey Goode! To hell with partial disclosure, human trafficking takes on a whole new dimension.

Hope the GLOBAL COLLATERAL ACCOUNTS are working thru behind the scenes.

Best wishes!

EXCELLENT POST user

The OP bread needs to be shrunk. Posting huge blocks of text and links is going to dissuade many people from digging in. MINIMIZE. Memes are best when brief. This goes for pretty much all data in the era of factoid audiences.

Yes. They can be.

Holy shit the amerimutt meme really hit Americans hard you seriously can't be this stupid

†1. the purpose is to log the larps as they happen over the coming days. everything is larpable. everylarp has meaning.

Got more rights and guns than you, peasant.

Q is a super computer AI system living in Agharta (a hole in the north pole) with all the knowledge in the world spoonfeeding us the collective human experience so we can tell it all our secrets and become a god. And he'd address my claim if he were a human with integrity. Show yourself fuck face.

IT'S A BRAINSTORM NOT A LARP.

HOW'S TACOBELL TREATING YOU?

U wot? Pic related

Who is the dude covered in gold and the lady next to it? picture is from the 1972 r-shield illuminati party.....

Ok nice idea on the new updates section. Yea I will bake until I head in for the night later

>And he'd address my claim if he were a human with integrity.
>HURR DURR YOU DO WHAT I SAY OR YOU ARE AN OFFICIAL POOPHEAD

pin.it/5lqhcgyeiibdkh

He was scrubbed from the Decision Sciences. site during the Hillary email controversy

Yea and the moon is a soul recycle machine (sarc)

Bongino's demeanor's good enough to be Fox News pundit, for whatever that's worth.
twitter.com/dbongino

>we've now entered the hollow earth conspiracy

Jesus Christ guys really? Do you not have a limit for stupidity?

Demolition, upheaval, deconstruction, disaster, destruction

Light: Breaking out of old, confining habits and mindsets. Clearing the way for new growth. Dispelling the influence of an inflated ego. Getting back to basics. Stripping away harmful illusions. Receiving sudden insight.

Shadow: Clinging to traditions that repress growth. Engaging in willful blindness. Rejecting evidence that change is needed. Ignoring guidance from a higher power. Maliciously engaging in destructive behavior.

What differences are there on the tower?
What does the tower represent?
What organization does it represent?
What will strike it down?
What will happen after it is struck down?
What forces could do this?
Where was it written that this would happen?

T

She looks like marina ambrovic

==========

Changes made since last thread:

- Added THE NEW Q POST to OP →

- Updated backlog per usual

!!!!!! Realized I used the wrong batter, the one without the 4 RECRUMBED Q-Map. You can FIND IT HERE:

!!! - NEW - !!! Q-Map THE RECRUMBING:

==========

My OP is missing ^
Let me update the pastebin batter...

I agree. I think by tomorrow we can archive Nov 22 Q and consolidate Nov 23 Q to save space in the OP. There's gotta be a better way to consolidate all memes, infographics, and important points better. Need more weaponized autism.

If you saw the effect in it's entirety, im 99% sure you'd swallow.

the "journalists" were the Laura Silbys of NK. they got caught, Clintons to the rescue, just as they did in Haiti.

Go on.

what does taco bell have to do with people calling out your larp threads?
i am missing the connection

FYI. Obama thxgiving picture is photoshop. Pretty obvious

Roger Band masonic hand sign

YOU WANNA GO BUD?

This seems related. I'm not endorsing it but I saw no one point it out yet.

Das Boot!

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-24/former-secret-service-agent-threatens-reveal-new-details-about-clinton-epstein-conne

Aaaaaa fugg

You have the right to get shot, pretend like you're better than everybody and go broke paying medical bills

Utter State of Amerimutts

I dont really think that one of the + could be Soros, he isn't as powerful as other families you know? We missing sth, also, Q appeared after anonfag said "hurr durr if Q don't appear he must be dead hurr durr" Could that mean he is lurking here?

yes, please

Taco Bell has lots to do with people. You could says it’s ground into their core

CBTS is a good thing.

If true it kicks up an autistic shitstorm that exposes everything all at once.

If false it kicks up an autistic shitstorm that exposes everything all at once.

I see no downside.

Lots more pastebin use would be helpful.

It would also be helpful to shrink any links, even pastebin links, using a URL shortener like bit DOT ly or a similar site.

You mean the title post or cumbs ? For memes consolidation is eventually needed, but for infograpahs, some of the are just so good. Consolidating will made them being lost

You sound like someone that would want the soverignty of mankind to fall to a shitty IBM cabinet. Fuck you reptilian scum.

ive been reading. it looked minor

retards

THIS

Why isn't the MSM anwering Qs questions or asking them? they avoid the subject matter

really tingles the almonds

"Soylent Green is made out of ______!!!!"

dcode.fr/caesar-cipher

Is the magician really blind?
Or does he see more than others?
Is he a tool or the one wielding it?

>You have the right to get shot
Your violent crime rate is several times of our own. I'll take a tiny chance of being shot over a fair chance of being beaten and robbed by drunks. You and Australia are contenders for that trophy.

Alice

Sorry forgot to post the link
2012portal.blogspot.com/2017/11/situation-update.html

Anglo-Saxons!

Q asked to search 20 times SATAN in Q-map. I found them all !!!

The full image is mirrored 3 times. 4x5=20
You have to look at all 3 images because of multiple layers...

ACCEPTSTance = SATAN

SMASH THAT MUFFIN BUTTON! = SATAN

THUNDER THUNDER THUNDERCATS ARE GOOOO! = SATAN

Why do 1 kneel? BeND? BOW???
VERTICES TOUCHES EDGES
HORIZON
(([KAIO-KEN X 777]))
KAMEHAMEHA!!!!

= SATAN x 2

Q-map(s): imgur.com/a/tdKhl

BTW read this... Quantum Computing is called 'Alice in Wonderland' physics !!!

"Quantum computing is hugely more complex than traditional computing and operates in the ALICE IN WONDERLAND world of quantum physics, where the "classical," sensible, everyday laws of physics no longer apply."
explainthatstuff.com/quantum-computing.html

Now follow that White Rabbit!

I already tried it's just gibberish.

11-05-2017
>_Conf_UDT_green_^_Sj69ETC-
+95 = confudtgreensjVYetc

11-12-2017
>_DGB79FTWA-0ZjBT_19-T_yes
+95 = dgbWYftwaPzjbtQYtyes
>_Conf_13_pre-lau_yes
+95 = confQSprelauyes
>_HTzD09BA_conf_yes
+95 = htzdPYbaconfyes
>_^yRTPCCA-7^DFWTAb_yes
+95 = yrtpccaWdfwtabyes
>_green1_green2_green3_green4_conf-ZDjTwT9Ry
+95 = greenQgreenRgreenSgreenTconfzdjtwtYry

11-13-2017
>_D7g^-_%19FZBx_decline
+95 = dWgQYfzbxdecline

11-15-2017
>_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes_green1_0600
+95 = confdttvXYQPVPPyesgreenQPVPP

11-22-2017
>_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes_green1_0600
+95 = confdttvXYQPVPPyesgreenQPVPP

11-24-2017
>_27-1_yes_USA94-2
+95 = RWQyesusaYTR
>_27-1_yes_USA58-A
+95 = RWQyesusaUXa
>_27-1_yes_USA04
+95 = RWQyesusaPT
>_Conf_BECZ_y056-(3)_y
+95 = confbeczyPUVSy
>The_Castle_Runs_RED_yes
+95 = thecastlerunsredyes
>_yes1_yes2_yes3_^_cDVT-089bT_AD_Conf
+95 = yesQyesRyesScdvtPXYbtadconf

dcode.fr/caesar-cipher
>Put Stringer in 'Caesar Cipher Decoder'
>Click Test all possible shifts.
>Click 'Use the ascii table as alphabet'
>Click Decrypt
>Search for +95 in column on left.

The message is to each of our souls.
Those who look inward for answers.
I believe the attributes of the Hermit would best help the Seeker.
The wisest one is one who looks within....

Sorry for the redditard link but either
1. This kids onto something big
2. I'm too fucking stupid to pinpoint a particular flaw in this logic

It's probably 2 but damn if this ain't a good story. cbts_nov_24th_im_close_i_can_feel_it_i_just_want