3-Gatsu no Lion

Subs are out

Other urls found in this thread:

gamedesign.jp/flash/shogi/shogi_e.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ded show
A shame I really like it, time to download.

I have to admit that I don't watch it weekly either, but I'm a big fan of the manga. I just catch up on the episodes every few weeks.

News for this week:
-BD Volume 1 comes out on the 25th January
-bonuses are: special CD, booklet with interviews, audio commentary of episodes
-pic related is preorder bonus from specific stores
-OP for second cour will be Sayonara Bystander by yuki
-ED for second season will be Orion by Kenshi Yonezu

I watch it every saturday or sunday, I really like it.

I personally enjoy the anime. Ended up reading the manga and I hit the point where I kind of stopped caring about the sisters sadly. Wish there were more interactions between Rei and Kyouko. Their whole twisted relationship intrigues me immensely.

Honestly surprised being right on the don't judge the cover of the book approach with Gotou. Also that whole bullying arc annoyed me. Made a guess that Hinata would just finish the year and find a new friend to get over the bullshit. Turns out I was right.

I feel the mc got over his main issues faster than expected.

I didn't like this episode

At this time only things left is who ends with akari, rei ending the fake marriage (or it becoming real) with hina, resolving his feelings with kyouko and cucking gotou, and finally a meeting with his dad
Manga is pretty much ending

>cucking gotou

Don't think Rei is cold enough to get with his comma wife. Would like to see Rei ask Kyouko to live with him.

I think there's potential for a Kyoko arc soon, since the current arc is about helping Akari find a boyfriend the contrast between Akari's and Kyoko's lives would be interesting to see.

>Manga is pretty much ending
I think Umino said the manga would cover the events over 10 years? Even without that, considering the pacing and monthly release schedule I think it's far from over.

I bet the final shogi game will take a year or so to be finished.

I understand rei intentions about marrying hina with "marrying" her but if hina really falls in love with him he is going to hurt her

I wonder how will normies/redditors react when they realize rei is in love with "le bitch"

I feel not that outright shocked. But those heavy shippers probably will be pissed.

What the hell is this episode, Shaft?

You talk about that like it's canon.

He definitely had complicated romantic feelings towards Kyouko, but I think his feelings towards Hina outweigh those. He completely changed because of her and turned a new page.

I prefer hina more than kyoko for rei, but with like at least 50 chapters left and kyoko dissapeared for now and he going out with hina is obvious he is not gonna end up with hina

This one and Tiger Mask are my favorites of the season.

2 of the less talked shows.

I always felt the Hina was a sister/friend Rei never had really and cared for dearly rather than seeing her to be a lover.

How fast is the timeline in the manga going?
Wasn't she like in first grade of middle school?

Currently point is she came to Rei's high school and is a first year. Rei has 9 months left until he graduates.

I can see what you mean, especially with Hina still acting like a kid most of the time and not seeing him as a love interest. It still feels a bit weird to me to shit on all of those feelings and the build-up to the marriage proposal in front of her dad, but I guess a bittersweet ending to that love is still possible.

So far 2 years have passed in the manga, I think at the start she was in 2nd grade middle school and now she's in her first grade in high school.

I assumed the marriage thing was to protect her from the fathers bullshit grubby paws on the family.

He still had honest intentions, he even calls her his fiancee in front of somebody a few chapters later.

>tfw you realize you were chasing after your own dad the whole time
How is she doing anons?
This was the last time we saw her right?

Thought she was chasing after him because reminds her of herself in being 'misjudged'. Granted I am probably not thinking straight. No idea how she is as haven't seen her in a long time in the manga. Honestly assumed she would appear more often.

Well at least the threads will be comfy and small.

What chapter shall the anime get up to?

Story should have been rewritten for the anime.

The fast paced change between serious moments and comedy doesn't really work in my opinion.

I don't know whether they can fit the whole bully arc in but they might try

first episodes were really off putting with the sadness -> moe -> sadness - > moe
The couple last episodes I didnt find myself get bothered the same way.

>there are people out there that seriously think rei won't be ending up with hina

>people actually ship and aren't in it for the shogi only

>already going out with her
>still tons of chapters left
>didnt resolve his problems with kyoko
sure he is ending out with her waifufag

Not a waifufag and I actually don't care for Rei/Hina that much since I'm more interested in Akari's love life, but Rei x Hina is pretty much set in stone. His issues with Kyouko will be brought up again(hopefully since she's been gone forever in the manga) but his feelings obviously won't change.

Also he's not going out with her, Hina still doesn't see him that way. What are you even saying?

Yeah, both love of akari love interest are both the best boys on the series.
talking about love interest, what happened to the basketball guy?

>what happened to the basketball guy?
You mean the baseball guy that Hina had a crush on? He left to another town to pursue his dreams of going pro. She decides to cut her hair when he leaves town since cutting your hair means leaving the past behind and what-not.

Its like she had any past with him top kek
It was just a one sided crush which he didnt know anything about

How is the anime doing viewership wise? Seems like BD sales are going to be 2-3k

He's not going out with Hina user.

Kyouko is a gift of god.

It seems pretty fucking obvious from the last 2 episodes.

user here.
Maybe I will start to read the manga. How far into the manga the serie will get? also, was this a 25 ep serie, right?

I feel like I'm the only one that wants Kyouko to get her happy ending with Gotou. She's obviously in love with the guy, but he's still hung up on his wife that's in a coma and seems like she'll stay that way forever.

Probably up to the bullying arc and resolution. Shame because the father arc that comes after it is pretty good.

Excellent episode, one of the best so far.

Amazing how the quality goes up when the focus is on the lives and issues of the shogi players rather than typical moeblob girl characters with no personality.

The retarded bear songs still make me want to choke, though.

>bear songs
Shogi cats are great.
Fuck off

>Shogi cats are great.
maybe if you're five years old

kill yourself

>liking a manipulative bitch

>Not liking Shogi cats

Shit taste

Thanks.

Chasing after her own dad? How did you even get to a conclusion like that? She's obviously in love with him, but there's the whole issues with him being older and having a wife in a coma.

she seems pitiful to me, I haven't read the manga but so far it looks like she's going out with that guy jus to be contrarian or make Rei jealous

Sick fucks

I don't agree to me she seems like a mean-spirited person to be avoided

How?

I'd fuck her tho.

Well yeah, being pitiful and mean-spirited isn't mutually exclusive

She loves the man for real, that
Love doesnt going anywhere and she having feelings for rei too doesnt stop that
Everyone in this series has conflicted feelings
Hina rei kyoko gotou and her wife
And on the other side will have to choose with who of the best boys she will end
From honey and clover I can predict a kyoko x rei as end game, but the series is pretty unpredictable, so we will have to wait
When will raws get updates? I saw chapter 128 being the latest like a month ago

Animefag here
Did they actually do it?

He looks like he's grasping a dick in this

>ywn never get raped by Kyouko

Good, also
>you will never never

>I can predict a kyoko x rei as end game

I honestly don't understand how you're caught up with the manga yet still think this pairing even has a sliver of a chance. It's crystal clear that Rei and Hina are endgame, everyone in the family accepts him as the future husband and he's addressed her as his future fiancee multiple times to different people. The baseball kid is out of the picture, and Hina is getting older so all Umino has to get her to fall for Rei.

As for Kyouko and Gotou, he either let's go of his wife who is never going to wake up again or keep her alive thus ending his relationship with Kyouko because she can't keep waiting for him to move on.

Is shogi slightly unbalanced like chess where the first side to move (white) has an advantage?

>implying that advantage matters

It does matter if its the absolute best players in the world playing, but for 99% of players you're right i guess.

And here I thought the old man was just guilt tripping him and was somehow going to win.

He was indeed guilt tripping him but his strategies were still shit

When it's the best players of the world ~60% of the games end as draws.

Is Shimada not going to appear until the second season?

This meme argument gets annoying

There's typically an even number of games in any given match between professional chess players, so they get to go first the same number of times

Real talk, I see Hina as a woman.

you and every other pedo loli-loving autist

>implying this will get a second season

Love the manga, but the anime is underwhelming. Shaft was a mistake.

Just lolicon and can't be an autist if my income is too good

Would you let Kyouko cheer you up?

If cheer=fuck, then yes

Trolling status: canceled

gibs moni

>going out
No, he's not going out with Hina. Hina doesn't even think that his proposal was real thanks to Akari and her Aunt

It will because of NHK

>new OP by Yuki
But when is the full OP by Bump of Chicken coming out?

Are they going to play that cat thing everytime now

Are there some shogi pc games in english? The cat song made shogi less autistic than it seems.

Never mind, found it. December 21 it is.

Is it actually more or less autistic than chess?

I can't really tell. Chess is everywhere in the west so you can exprience it on even the casual levels, but when it comes to shogi or go, I only know it from manga and anime where everyone is TENSAI DA YO HURR.

I've been playing this one gamedesign.jp/flash/shogi/shogi_e.html
PC starts with a handycap so it's not that challenging to learn.

I can't believe that it can get more autistic than top level chess.

He's on the anime website so it should get far enough to introduce him.

It seems like the first cour will end around the game with the drunk divorcee.