imgur.com/a/SXM4d
imgur.com/a/o559N
pastebin.com/6CCZsFUq
pastebin.com/tXpMxjv8
imgur.com/a/qGnby
pastebin.com/udyffNsr
imgur.com/a/womPX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting Tharja doing something mage like and writing in a tome in her room or mixing potions.
Or doing something to shield herself from the cold.

A joint request with Nowi, maybe an outfit swap or a playful Nowi and annoyed Tharja.
imgur.com/a/VWaPd

Tharja wearing any of these characters clothes.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

A Christmasy family thing with our daughters.
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

Anything cute with SI(or alone) is fine too.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Hugging Cosmog (my.mixtape.moe/ywcjtq.png)
-Her and my SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) sharing a cup of hot chocolate, with a regular size marshmallow on it.
-Wearing this sweater (my.mixtape.moe/rtllej.jpg) or any other sweater with a poinsettia flower.
-Anyting else cute or cutelewd is also fine.

And thank you for your time.

Good afternoon, requesting please Orihime:
- wearing Satsuki’s Junketsu imgur.com/a/JICmK
- age 27 i.imgur.com/5HTVngW.png wearing Kissshot’s dress i.imgur.com/tK8H4Np.jpg
- working with Konata to draw up a futuristic robot, and making something overly stuffed with cool things like drills and lasers
Anything else cute and seasonal is good too, thank you.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

Would love to see her in casual winter clothes, having the scarf over her hair, like in these: imgur.com/a/PwwqK

Or wearing sweater and pantyhose with her clothes, being comfy at home, or doing something cute that'd fit the theme, or just simply being cute. I'd prefer if she didn't wear headphones, but if you want to draw her with headphones, that's fine too.
Outfit example: imgur.com/a/T2K3i

Or wearing some cute plaid underwear.

Anything else cute would also be nice, especially cute winter stuff.

Please and thanks!

Requesting Chihaya.

Some things I would like to see are her wearing a cute Santa outfit carrying a bag of presents for Christmas, or also her wearing a cap and gown like the ones for a college graduation. Feel free to draw anything else of her as well.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you would like specific ideas:
-Her wearing an apron and telling the viewer that dinner is ready
-cosplaying as Pyrrha Nikos
-Standing outside with an umbrella, while it's snowing and wearing a kimono

Thanks to anyone that draws her!

Requesting please!
Perhaps taking a photo together with her companions, Same-san and Usagi-san, in a similar fashion to the image linked. Alternatively, making an absurdly large snowman would be fun too I think. These are only just suggestions however, so feel free to do something else if you'd like.

Additional Ref: imgur.com/a/TImo1

Thank you very much.

Good afternoon WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- Her coming from behind and tapping my SI's shoulder, as she holds a mistletoe above me. Telling me to look up.

- A POV shot of her in bed, looking at me with one arm extended towards me.

- In a parka.

- In her cute Santa outfit.

- Taking photos of the winter scenery.

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT
Santa Outfit: i.imgur.com/yicRyHr.jpg

Thank you, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. Considering the season, anything winter and christmas related is especially welcome.

• Maybe her canonical cold weather clothes - i.imgur.com/rUrswu2.jpg - as the basis for a christmas outfit?
• Or, if you're still up for drawing fall related stuff, having her take part in any outdoors activity with an autumnal scenery as a backdrop, for instance flying a kite which looks like a B-2 Spirit.
• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, doing a pin-up pose with her gun and wearing no more than maybe her shirt and fingerless gloves - in the vein of stuff like yande.re/post/show/233013 - would be perfectly fine.
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend.

Requesting Sachi surfing on big waves. Thanks.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune enjoying a foot rub from user, comparing tails with a ninetails, or getting a little too friendly with user after drinking too much wine. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Natsume wearing more of her alternate miko outfit preferably with her hair down, anything else holiday related is cool as well.
Miko Alternate ref: imgur.com/a/iDD1l
Hair down ref: imgur.com/a/7Eshl

Joint requesting with BB with the two windowing shopping on a snowy evening wearing some comfortable winter coats
or
both replacing their ribbons with mistletoes and wearing sexy Santa outfits preferably forming a heart shape with their hands
Additional references: imgur.com/a/juNl6

Humbly requesting something with Rikka, lewd is fine too.
(I have a few lewd ideas, but I'll bring them up in case someone is willing to go there.)

If you'd prefer something specific, I'd like to request her doing the One Finger Selfie Challenge
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=one_finger_selfie_challenge
and, if you want, "accidentally" failing at covering one of the two.

Or enjoying a cocktail at a bar, with a drunk but seductive smile on her face.

Anything else with her, of course, would be just as wonderful, and would make me very happy.
Many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my beloved wife Hane is always welcome, I'd like to request us hugging as seen from my POV - she's 157cm and I'm 190cm tall.

Here's a handy reference in case you may want to draw something involving her bike: imgur.com/a/0OJuR

Thank you very much and as always, I wish all of you a wonderful weekend!

Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

• Wearing Juri Han's default SFV costume, please include the eyepatch imgur.com/a/Fylr2
•Trying to fend off the winter's cold by hugging/being hugged by user or falling asleep leaning on user like in the last pic, maybe also on a train/bus imgur.com/a/y4yu3
• Wearing Hyrule Warriors' Impa outfit, with her hairstyle and preferably with her eye markings imgur.com/a/c8VMY
• Wearing Touko Aozaki's outfit i.imgur.com/BpEtOdq.jpg

As always, anything lovey-dovey is always welcome, feel free to combine any of these request ideas, good luck everyone and enjoy your weekend.

Requesting Shion dressed as a lovely angel or her relaxing under a kotatsu while wearing a sweater.
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance.

All I wish this month is comfy art of my cutie patootie. Anything goes but some ideas could be him in any winter clothing/santa outfit in reference, enjoying cocoa or sitting near a fireplace, opening present with bunny plushies inside or just about anything.

I would also like a dual request between Totty and Reigen, it can be them enjoying a drink together after all the shit they deal with daily or them interracting in their canon crossdress. Both crossdressing designs are in the Reigen album in the links under

Anything else that's cute is fine, especially if it's cute or if it involves crossdressing.

More Totty References: imgur.com/a/6eWn
Reigen reference: imgur.com/a/30LvG

Hi everyone, I'd like to request my waifu Samus wearing a sweater and complaining about it being cold, optionally a pov of her asking to help keep her warm. I'd appreciate anything else too as long as it's thoughtful. Have a nice day!

Requesting Natsuki in something similar to the picture in the reference, in bed, lifting up the covers.

If that's not too interesting, I'd like to see anything of the following:
- wearing a dramatic dress, along the lines of these: imgur.com/a/IWXsV
- under a mistletoe

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or winter related would be nice.

Requesting a version of this with my husbando, please - i.imgur.com/1VjSU8m.jpg
Or maybe something sweet like this - imgur.com/a/uWmfx

Whatever else simple and warming is A-OK as well.

Requesting Yuri, amazed at the first snow we've experienced in years. Or wearing an ugly christmas sweater that says he's on Santa's naughty list. Thank you and have a good weekend!

Requesting my lovely Anna dressed as Shielder with a Santa hat

Shielder ref: i.imgur.com/cn2PDiV.png

Or her in Christmas themed lingerie fondling herself.

Anything Christmas themed cute or tasteful lewd not related to my requests are fine too.

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

I would like to request Sakuya in any of the following:

-POV with her holding a mistletoe
-Taking a nap/sleeping
-Putting on/taking off her bunnygirl suit (can be as lewd as you want, ref here):i.imgur.com/daH3W7O.png
-Or anything that involves her being happy.

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Requesting my darling Miia in desert robes, with a cute hood or sash on her head to make her look like a beautiful desert rose. (imgur.com/a/St8uF)

Also joint requesting with Kneesocks, Requesting Kneesocks tutoring Miia in the rules of Interspecies Exchange, or English.
PSG artstyle is fine if that makes it easier.

Also, here's a pattern for her scales in case you need it. (i.imgur.com/ZmFRIPH.png)
Thank you in advance.

Humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard dressed like Kougami Shinya from Psycho-Pass imgur.com/a/C37Fz and optionally wielding a dominator, the iconic firearm used in the series.

Or him wearing a comfortable track jacket or being sleepy.

But anything cute or happy would be great (I just can't seem to think of a really cute idea today). Have a fun weekend!

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-In a camo pattern bikini spiking a volleyball
-Dressed like a Sengoku warload or Shogun: imgur.com/a/X4Gvk
-Wearing this outfit firing a sawn-off shotgun: imgur.com/a/yWLbS
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Tamamo:
-Her and my SI doing cute Christmas things, or maybe her enjoying the snow? Cute/cutelewd/ecchi is fine. SI reference is in the imgur link below.
-Would love to see her building a snowman cuz snowmen are fucking badass.
-Tamamo using her tail as a pillow with a daki cover of me on it something like this maybe: imgur.com/a/vzp9V
-Tamamo wearing Hanekawa's clothes and undressing (maybe with her hair down?) imgur.com/a/Yup06
-Tamamo as a slime girl.
-Dressed as the Wight from MGE imgur.com/a/Ynv9x?
-Or in her kitsune mask outfit. imgur.com/a/7WWhg

I might as well ask now while people can see it, but once we hit bump limit, I'll be choosing 14 waifus/husbandos for an action run-n-gun collage of sorts. It's not something that will be coming for a long while, so anyone's welcome to sign up.

Just remember to wait until bump limit.

Requesting my beloved Makoto enjoying the winter weekend, sitting on sofa, and sipping hot chocolate.
Alternatively, requesting Makoto out in the hills, hiking.
Or Makoto as princess of some small European country.

But anything cute would be of course much appreciated.

Please, and thanks for considering.

Requesting Yumi in a cute winter coat. Or helping me set up a christmas tree.
And its been freezing lately so snuggled up in bed together with me keeping each other warm would be great as well.
Si ref if you need it i.imgur.com/pRw6fcH.jpg

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request something with Dolce related to Christmas or winter. Another idea could be her putting on some stockings or leggings.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

Requesting Aigis dressed as Trish the fairy from Persona 2 imgur.com/a/FRgpb
Doing something cute with Alolan Raichu maybe dressed in Elesa's outfit from Pokemon imgur.com/a/XiHDN
A mini Aigis sitting or sleeping on a Sunflower
In one of these reindeer outfits from P5 and P4 imgur.com/a/yAOC6
Her wearing only a frilly apron, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting my dear Momo wearing a JSDF uniform, please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/C8IXa

My Birthday is on Wednesday I would like to request Akeno doing something birthday related please. Something like holding a cake that says Happy birthday, Hugging my SI and telling him happy birthday or if you want to go lewd, have her be in a naked apron.
SI ref imgur.com/vWUYgq0

Requesting Hitagi writing a letter, open to artist ideas as usual.

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!
While I appreciate anything cute/cutelewd/with-SI, a few little suggestions:

>Working with Orihime () to draw a futuristic robot, and getting super overenthusiastic about drawing cool stuff like lasers and drills all over it
>As a catgirl stretching like a cat butt is a plus
>In a two-piece santa costume midriff is a plus
>Putting on thigh-highs/tights like the OP to Toradora

And as always remember the most important part: having fun!

Why do this when the previous thread is in bump limit already?

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke doing this pose saying "It's KK Style" files.catbox.moe/3pplhi.png

Alternatively, laying in bed like this, i.imgur.com/d7YMjis.png
Or a cute couple picture of us holding hands: imgur.com/a/EmQdN

Anything else Christmas related is fine as long as he's cute, happy, and it's nonlewd. Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Oora, anything is fine really.

Requesting Haruhi giving the viewer this imgur.com/D7ZCDCE while saying "here you go, your lover's strap". Or using any winter attire you think suits her. Or using any other waifu's hairstyle would be really nice as well.

Requesting my dearest Solle, please and thank you!

So the people posting both now and later can see it in this thread.

Requesting Gazer eating glazed donuts.
Or her with all her eyes above her head, wearing this hat
files.catbox.moe/f9artq.png

I would also like to see her wearing a tiny bikini or a cute sweater.
I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Me and her swapping outfits would be cute.
I'd be embarrassed and she'd be smug; she only wears her goo usually.
SI references: imgur.com/a/1q9hX

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

No one will care by then.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra please~

particularly in simple dresses

thanks and have a wonderful weekend drawfriends

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-Her and Lurantis (files.catbox.moe/nlqjzg.png) dancing together.
-Dressed as a Miko

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Requesting Kneesocks dressed as Jill from VA-11 Hall-A (i.imgur.com/Gl962KN.jpg)

Also joint requesting with Miia, Requesting Kneesocks tutoring Miia in the rules of Interspecies Exchange.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting Nozomi, please.

Something winter/Christmas-related such as her wearing a Santa hat/outfit or blushing while holding a present would be lovely, but feel free to draw anything of her that you'd like to draw.

Thank you in advance.

Something cute with my wife or mah boi.

Requesting Sonoda Yuu. Anything is fine.
A suggestion would be her taking a hot, relaxing bath, maybe have the bath be green tea scented.
Another suggestion, Yuu wearing her leotard dog outfit, while Cyan is wearing a similar cat leotard outfit. The two either playing or sleeping in a box together ( i.imgur.com/aBOoIgs.jpg )
Thank you for considering.

Requesting anything with Popura, 3 separate small things I had in mind were:

-Her with her hair down.
-Just simple cute art of her as a 5 year-old.
-And of course anything Christmas related.

I'm happy with anything though as long as it's cute.

Since it was my 21st birthday last Monday, I'd like to request Hakodate Omiko either celebrating my birthday or celebrating her own birthday, perhaps with a cake or party decorations.
Anything else is also fine.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami as a Dormouse from MGE, asking me to come back to bed all sleepy-like (Dormouse: imgur.com/a/EmTy0)
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her sleeping cutely (like with an anime sleep bubble or drooling) on the viewer's stomach
-her and Neptune () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together the chorus to Superman by Goldfinger (youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88)
If you have a cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free, suggestions are in my ref! (Just in case, I'd like suggestive stuff to be confined to solo deliveries, please.)
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/VXAM2) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

Requesting Mai Kawakami in any of the following scenarios:

-wearing a form-fitting sweater while having her arms crossed
-putting on socks while sitting on a chair or bed
-playing tennis in any fitting clothing style of choice
-doing a straddle split from a back POV while wearing bloomers

Anything cute, sexy or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

Requesting my waifu in some festive Christmas Wear. Options include
-Wearing a red sweater and black thighhighs enjoying a mug of cocoa
-On a date out on a snowy evening with Christmas lights all around or on ferris wheel looking at the scenery below
-Wearing some Christmas themed lingerie i.imgur.com/CAtPdEQ.jpg
-Wearing a Jeanne Alter's party dress (or something similar in design) imgur.com/a/P7xk

Alternatively, her stepping out from the shower and barely covering herself up with a towel, maybe with her hair tied up too
imgur.com/a/pQlIG

Or just her confidently cupping her sizeable chest
i.imgur.com/oyZAfeC.jpg

Joint requesting with doing the aforementioned Christmas shopping or Santa outfits.

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu.

To celebrate the release of Steins;Gate 0, a drawing of her talking as an AI program on a TV screen or cell phone app would be nice.

If you're looking for other suggestions:

- Dressed in her Christmas outfit in the reference image.

- Wearing tactical combat gear similar to: imgur.com/a/uYBSP while holding an FN F2000.

- Hugging user in a pose similar to: imgur.com/Jj7JqKU with a wistful or bittersweet expression on her face.

- Wearing underwear similar to: imgur.com/a/RSJNM with your choice of kaomoji on it. She could be embarrassed, coy, or prideful about it.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd is ok. Something sad is fine too.

Here's hoping nobody kills the thread early. Gonna be out for a few hours.

Requesting my lovely wife Nowi:
Making hand-made christmas presents with our daughters (imgur.com/a/TyKBu)

Sitting on a bed or couch and playing a game with a controller or 3ds. Lazily dressed, like only half wearing one sock, a big baggy sweater hanging over one shoulder.

A selfie that I could use as a phone lockscreen

A joint request with Tharja, maybe an outfit swap or a playful Nowi and annoyed Tharja. (i.imgur.com/GbuwM5n.jpg)

As always I'll love anything cute you're willing to draw of my sweet dragonlady.

I would like request my beloved Binkan-chan playing the saxophone dressed with a outfit similar to the one of Usami Renko with a pair of white gloves. I think It outfit fits well but if you have a better idea you can change it, i would not have problems with it.

Usami Renko's outfit reference:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2548376

Extra: Related stuff to listen while draw if you want, hope you like it at least :

youtu.be/wGcyKEZtWuE

youtu.be/2nNsmuTuIjc

youtu.be/j7tcHavIIHs

youtu.be/wX24sPxaNPY

youtu.be/rVfE1-85ETA

Thank you in advance if you do it you would make me very happy. Have a nice weekend!

Requesting my cute wife Illyasviel

As an arachne, not particular on how she's drawn so here's some examples
imgur.com/a/kAkhQ

Dressed as Elise from Fire Emblem Fates
imgur.com/a/wtAPz

Grown up Ilya as seen here
imgur.com/a/b6b0P

Lewd is acceptableincluding grown up Ilya

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga playing with a yarn ball, poking it with her needles or knives.

Or Himiko in a cute pose lifting her leg up like refs below.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2565006
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2556332

Or Himiko wearing a cute santa outfit.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2557099
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2555502
if not anything is appreciated.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly sitting on user's lap, from user's point of view, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

horray thanks so much man

Cute.

Good morning everyone.
Requesting my beloved Ivis wearing a bikini, scarf, and thighhighs in a Christmas theme. Possibly even saying that she's cold and wishes to snuggle together while having a smug smile on her face. Of course, I'm happy with any idea as long as it is in good taste.

Reference:
imgur.com/a/ZaHwR

Thank you to whoever does this request and I hope everyone has a nice break this weekend.

Despite the simple style, that dress still manages to be gorgeous.

Requesting Sina, please
Saying ''bonne chance'' while waving or speaking on the phone, it's a line she says in game
that for something specific, anything nice would be fine too, so don't worry.

Sign up for the chibi collage thing, signups last until the end of the weekend. For those that signed up previous thread(s) no need to re-post.

For the new people post your waifu/husbando and a picture of the christmas outfit you want them wearing or naked idc. Overly detailed outfits will be simplified so keep that in mind when picking it out.

As for who gets/got in? it's a surprise but you won't be disappointed

Hello everyone and requesting some Sanya, please, anything cute and holiday related would be great.
Thank you in advance and wish you all have a great weekend!

I could just get images of her by asking her to take pictures of herself or even do videochats together, so it definitely be an improvement.

I'll wait till after bumplimit for that but thank you

I'd like to request Yozakura dressed as Lana from Pokemon S&M, maybe holding a pokeball or something.
Lana outfit ref i.imgur.com/pJTL0e8.jpg
Or one of these would be great too
- wishing the viewer good luck and to do their best at work
- about to toss a snowball, aiming with her tongue out
- in a sweater and drinking hot cocoa

Requesting Dragon here. I have some ideas, but if you have anything else in mind then I would love to see it.

-- Holding a plushie of me very close to her heart with a big goofy smile on her face.
-- Doing the the phone finger thing, but instead of covering herself with her finger she is using her tail.
-- Warming some hot chocolate with her fire.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Hao- user here, I already posted your part of the trade! Here Hope you like it!

... By the way, still doing art trades, if anyone's (still) interested!

I'd love to draw Hao! He was my second favorite Shaman, right after Ryu.

Fuck, this reminds me I ought to watch Shaman King again. I haven't even finished it.

Requesting this with my goddess: imgur.com/a/eZAQi

Other Christmas ideas:
-Her doing the one finger challenge, but with candy canes instead, to make it more festive. Also, please make her wearing white and green stripped stockings, and a Santa hat. Refs: imgur.com/a/Zepqg
-Nepu or Purple Heart in a cute or sexy Santa outfit. Tons on inspiration here: imgur.com/a/bEoPa. You can create your own design obviously.
-Her wearing a Christmas sweater, stockings and optionally nothing more or a sexy thong
-Her in a Santa outfit doing cool swordfighting moves with a candy cane

Purple Heart ref: i.imgur.com/tgXUogq.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting my dear Ion, wearing Heinz's warm, fluffy cape and crown would be great. Sitting on an oversized throne or standing dramatically in front of stained glass would be amazing, but anything else cute is ok too. Thank you!

Oh I thought I missed this.
Whatever you think up for a mall santa outfit would be coolio

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto. I'm okay with anything, preferably cute, or cutelewd if you like.
If yotsugi user is okay with it, I'd like to see Ruri cosplaying as Ononoki Yotsugi from Monogatari.
Or playing a videogame of some sort alone or with user.

A catgirl is fine too.

Requesting Homura being cozy by a fireplace. Or anything else nice you'd like to draw of her.

To celebrate Lucia on the 13th, I'd like to request Yukari in the traditional costume.
imgur.com/a/lUgKr
Take your time and have a good weekend.

I wish Kubo did more with her, and the Shibas in general

Wow, this is good, thank you very much anons! Will glady draw your waifus/husbandos.

Maki is one of my favorite LL as well, so I'll have fun with this.

Requesting Hibiki building a snowman.

I already got a delivery so maybe next week!
Glad you like it~

Mine was just a quick doodle that wasn't very good so I'd feel bad if we did an art trade. I just felt like drawing Hao and was inbetween drawing something else.

Requesting Crona wearing a cute casual winter outfit.

Alternately, Crona using his wings ( my.mixtape.moe/qhdsmp.png ) to hang up Christmas lights somewhere tall, like on a roof or a big (Christmas) tree.

Anything else cute or cool or even slightly suggestive would be appreciated as well, thank you and have a nice weekend.

Are you going to draw every waifu?

>I already got a delivery so maybe next week!
Why do people care so much about this?

Requesting Nepgear
Outfits references: imgur.com/a/SXM4d HDD references: imgur.com/a/o559N
More requests: pastebin.com/6CCZsFUq Lewd requests: pastebin.com/tXpMxjv8

PoV of her patting my head.
Or any other cute PoV like any of these imgur.com/a/qGnby with her.
Happily eating some food.
In her knight armour, sitting by a campfire, resting.

Lewder things(within reason), preferably on the cuter side are fine. Here's a list with some likes/dislikes pastebin.com/udyffNsr . If you have something in mind and it's not on the list, or you're unsure, please ask beforehand. But for something specific that's not in the pastebin;
Medium sized futa(with balls too of course), flustered asking onii-chan for some help, or some more dominative thing. Delicious cream is also lovely
Wearing this lingerie(same colour, high heels would be nice too) imgur.com/a/womPX
Butts are always nice, too.

Or anything cute in general, and please ask about anything if needed to.
Good night(most likely)

Dam son, you putting work in for Grove street.

Just being fair

Is the yay leaving San Fierro?