What laws could congress pass that would help curb the obesity epidemic?

What laws could congress pass that would help curb the obesity epidemic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Of-qvDprr0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Allow discrimination

I think it's great that we're facing an obesity epidemic; after all chairs seemed a little flimsy as they were! Wish bush admits to 9/11 and after that we can move on and face the real issue, the Islamic expansion. How about we drop these kiloton-beasts on Africa and send them back into the stone age; obesity solved and the poor monkeys can feast on the impact zones, solving world hunger too :)

Jeb!

obese people pay more taxes problem solved.

I believe the nips have been engaging in such behavior for some time now. Mandatory health screenings and punishment for obesity.

>they should pay for more health insurance. If you're fit, you get cheap cheap premiums.

That's a really shitty pic. It's treating women as if they have no muscle, just fat and bones.

The same way you curb anything, make people ashamed to be associated with it.

They already do, fast food is subject to sales tax ,unprepared food is not.

We really don't need laws protecting stupid people from themselves. That is how you get more stupid people.

1-3 are 2spooky4me

Seriously though just make them pay for their own medical bills or.... well.. die. Problem solved.

Euthanize fat people.
Sell their meat to the Africans.

those guys need to lay off the soy

You want a real answer? End subsidies for sugar and cut out the HFCS being in virtually EVERYTHING.

The image isbalreadybedited. The "anorexic" category disappeared and everything else was shifted one space left.

Nothing you fucking communist piece of shit stop trying to control people, if someone wants to eat themselves to death thats there fucking choice.

I caught on after reading skinny above a skeleton so what's anorexic by this definition? An actual skeleton?

This chart is bullshit and whoever thinks it isn't will never have a girlfriend I'll be jealous of.

Only soyboys like thin women. High test men prefer THICC.

>that b8 pic
Anyone who actually agrees with that scale is a fucking pedo. 3 is borderline anorexic, 4 to six are normal, 7 and 8 are thicc attractive

I want to impregnate 5, 7 and 8

If that's morbidly obese, sign me up.

We all know 2 is the best bud.

Big stone tiddaysssssss

Nah 2 and 3 are perfect body types.

Go back to hell it's vermin like you who encourage degeneracy. Hard work is nothing to fear, failure is only apart of life not all of it, be decent and dignified, be calm and thoughtful, know your deficits and work on them be virtuous.

The corn subsidies is one thing to get rid of but we are fat in Australia and we mostly use real sugar.

Getting rid of gender quotas might be a good thing but they might just be a part of "business culture" now and get enforced even without the law.

Basically you need to get women back in the kitchen, they need to be there to teach their daughters to cook and have time to cook meals for their families.

Which, come to think of it, also requires you HAVE FAMILIES so you're going to need to get rid of shit like no-fault divorce and child support.

why does chubby look fatter than fat

End snap and wic.

Do you like sickly starved bodies? Are you a sadist? These women need help not encouragement the narrative must always be, be the best you can possibly be.

t. fatty that loves socialized healthcare

Fat women are less fertile and they "program" their fetus to be fat. Watch this video:

youtu.be/Of-qvDprr0w

Cutting or reducing corn subsidies might be a start. I'm not going to pretend to be super informed in all of that stuff though.

I think socialized healthcare is shit. unlike some poor piece of shit I work at a place that gives good benefits I shouldn't be forced to pay for someone else's healthcare.

Jesus fuck this image though.

So what's beyond 8? I figure the chick I'm doing at the moment would be around a 14 on this scale.

8 is right up my alley.

This is 10 on the scale

My gf is #7 exactly. I'm getting ready to break up or cheat on her.
Enough is enough.

Yes, this. People are stressed out beause of the dishonesty that the State has forced with their equality laws and overeat as a consequence.

Lower corn farmer subsidies. Corn syrup is dirt cheap because corn subsidies are so high.

>no waist
>no belly
Holy hell. I mean, I admit that my chick is unhealthily fat and all, but that just looks deformed to me. I was going to jokingly say "2/10 would not bang", but lets not kid ourselves here.

Heavily tax soda and anything else with hig fructose corn syrup.

wtf, I look exactly like 7 and I do weight more than I should, how can you fuck a '14'

Anything below 7 is for fags and pedophiles

I'd take a lesson from the Jews and target the children but with a daily hour of exercise at school instead of trying to rape them or have a nibble of their freshly circumcised penises.

I'd also make them take lessons on healthy eating, portion control, counting calories, getting their macros right, etc. and send letters home to any fatties in the making informing their parents that what they're doing to them is a form of child abuse.

The last lesson I'd teach the children is why fatties should be openly hated. They need to understand that those greedy, gelatinous fucks are massively fucking the planet over with their out of control consumption, drive up medical costs for everyone through increased insurance or taxation costs, etc. I'd teach them that there's nothing more painful than hearing the truth from innocent children so to help the fatties, their future wallets and the planet as a whole their homework is now to shame an obese person into taking action every week until the obesity problem is solved.

Educated guess on my part based on the scale, user. I can't say for sure she'd be a 14 on that scale, but she's hella fatter than "morbidly obese" in OPs image.

Does "to each his own" do it for you in regards to "how"?

Is she Anastasia Kvitko?

>Cutting or reducing corn subsidies

This is one extremely overlooked part of the problem. The only reason corn syrup is in everything is because we need to do something with all the extra corn.

We could almost just let it rot, but turning it into corn syrup lets us dispose of it with a small profit.

All subsidies are retarded because shit like this always happens. You actually create market failure where there was none to begin with.

>more laws
>not the undoing of laws

This.

sugar embargo

All the clever photography and editing can't hide the fact that ugliness is apart of being human no one is really beautiful

From 4 to 6 is normal

>no junk food with welfare
>proper info and labeling for sugary items
>better nutritional classes in school
>stop advertising food to children
>get rid of michelles school lunch program

Destroy incentives, set better cultural habits revolving around food, limit access to vulnerables (children and welfare recipients), educate.

Yep

>Sugar tax
>Also forbid food/drinks advertisments, like they forbid selling food that comes with toys.
>Obesity tax, tax people above normal BMI more (you also fuck with dumb muscle/steroids heads)
>fine parents that let minors get fat

it´s not obese, it´s thicc

fuck skinny bitches

Rolling

Fug

2 and 3 aren't unhealthy, you can be underweight and still healthy for sure. I just find it the most apealling as well - female body type is sort of a to each their own thing.
Far better to be underweight than even slightly above average BMI, health wise.

Refuse to insure the obese. Deny them any and all welfare

Now this is something I can get behind.

THICC is just MUH DICK by another name.

It would take complete cultural collapse to stop it.
eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat
movies music and television
eat a phantom eat a rollex watch
I'm not inadequate I'm not inadequate
transactional living

That needs to go away.
Start worrying about Cultural Keynesians you stupid motherfucker.

>Refuse to insure the obese. Deny them any and all welfare
please this. fatasses need to die faster

Those fat fucks complain that healthy food is more expensive, that they don't have time to cook/don't know how to, or that healthy food tastes like garbage.

>pound for pound, meal for meal, unprepared food is cheaper. They just cannot into math and see the combo McFuck at 6.99 versus a shopping cart of beans, rice, meat and fruit/veg at $60 and think they are getting a better deal. But in reality they are getting two weeks or more of meals out of that shopping trip, vs one meal for a tenth of the cost. 60/14/3=about $1.50 per meal.

They don't take the time to acquire the skills to cook because they are lazy fucks. I tried to teach a recovering fatty how to pan fry an egg and they bitched and moaned the whole time. They just went back to microwave sausage bagels covered in instant gravy. Told me it took to long to make anything else.

They are so used to salty, greasy, fatty, sweet foods that anything else tastes bland to them. They do not get that heroine rush of endorphins fast food/junk foods gives them with regular food. They are literal junkies to sugar and fat.

That .06 cents they have to pay for a super sized double is nothing to them, its not their money anyways.

The government will just make people fatter with more dead wrong advice (like counting calories and avoiding salt, both complete bullshit, waste of time nonsense).

The two most effective weight loss methods I have come across in my 20 years of health research: 1) Intermittent Fasting 2) Potato Hack

Both methods work wonders for getting blood sugar under control.

Intermittent fasting can be as simple as getting back to three square meals a day and not snacking (snacking, especially with carbs, raises blood sugar, which in turn stores fat in most people...and I ran across a statistic that Americans eat around 14 fucking times a day because of habitual nibbling on snacks and/or sipping caloric beverages throughout the day). Sort of fat, back to 3 meals, no snacks. Fat fat, get down to lunch and dinner, no snacks. Fat as hell, down to one big dinner, no snacks. Everyday is not required, but 3-5 days a week is ideal.

The white potato happens to have certain compounds that bring down inflammation and are, once cooked and cooled, high in resistant starch, which does interesting things for the gut. Eat nothing buy cooked and cooled potatoes (salt and pepper and herbs are okay) for 3 days, take 4 days off. Repeat until you are no longer a fat asshole. No bullshit, it works. Bu, bu, but the all the carbs! I know. Doesn't matter. Get a blood glucose monitor and watch the numbers be the best you have seen since you were not a fat asshole.

Ketogenic diet is also effective, but it can lead to some problems if done too long (glucose is needed for proper mitochondrial function, IMO). Glucose isn't the problem until the body has problems handling it (think a leak in the gas line...you don't blame the gas for a fire in the engine, you fix the gas line).

Research each method further and try them. They are pretty damn easy and cheap. No goddamn expensive program to follow. I do recommend organic food, since fuck Monsanto, but if you are cash strapped, not necessary.

>more dead wrong advice (like counting calories
I'm going to give you this one (You), and if this board is smart enough you won't get any other. spend it wisely.

5 looks fatter than 6

Remove welfare.

That's because 6 has her arms pulled up, hence stretching her torso. A tactic women use to appear slender in photos.

We get it OP, youre a pedo

Roll

I wouldn't worry about it. Its taking care of itself 1 heart attack at a time.