Sup Forums tell me why tall girls are objectively best

Sup Forums tell me why tall girls are objectively best

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/image-search-options/kljmejbpilkadikecejccebmccagifhl?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/image-search-options/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/150011709/#q150014259
desuarchive.org/a/thread/149468852/#q149469005
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>full body hugs
>long legs
>have to bend over and under nearly everything
>often clumsy and/or insecure
>just more body to love in general

Thin tall girls with wide thighs or tall girls with hourglass figures are best.

Gap moe: they often feel insecure about their height and are slightly clumsy, which is very cute.

Full body hugs, princess carrying and resting their chins on your head.

Source of manga?

Because you get 30% more girl

>175 cm (tall)

it's tall for gooks

you can cheat on them and they will still love you

You're retarded~

I'm 6ft tall and a girl (as in, born with boobs and a vagina) and everyone always made fun of me for my height when I was younger. Now people are like "you should be a model" but most people seem to prefer short girls since they're cuter and easier to carry bridal style...

Pls no "tits or gtfo" or "L O N D O N" responses, I really want to know if you all are just an anomaly or if guys really don't mind tall girls.

Are you 2D?

>raitashit

as long as they dont have disgusting eyebrows then i guess theyre ok

Went with google and iqdb and stopped so yeah, you're 100% correct. Thank you.

dem booty shorts

For Chrome: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/image-search-options/kljmejbpilkadikecejccebmccagifhl?hl=en

For Firefox:addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/image-search-options/

Now you have the keys to the kingdom, if you cant find the source with that extension then you need to leave.

This is a poor place to get a sample of a guy you're likely to meet out in the world.

From what I've heard, a big issue is on the female side. Tall girls want even taller guys. Let's be honest if a guy feels insecure for being shorter than you, he's probably not worth going after anyway

>Pls no "tits or gtfo" or "L O N D O N" responses
Alright, in that case: ROASTIES OUT

for

Yeah, nah, I was just being lazy and didn't bother using saucenao like I normally do because google and iqdb came up with nothing. That's what I get for assuming.

I like tall women because I think they will take care of me better. I'm a lazy NEET though so no one would put up with me for very long.

Oh boy is this ever my fetish

>ywn be the assistant of a cute sorceress who keeps altering your size because she thinks you look cute smaller

I just want to be the assistant of a giant librarian

They just are.

Amazon giant or literal giant?

>or if guys really don't mind tall girls.
Shorter guys don't. Guys 5'11+ Do. They can easily get a shorter, cutier girl.

But shorter guys are invisible to most women, or insecure as fuck.

My favorite type is the kind that's like 8-10 feet tall but is proportionally normal human tall. When regular people get up to 7+ they start to really look weird.

Sadly this is not common at all

the guys in this tread (including me) are all beta manlets who can say these things on an anonymous chinese pastry messageboard but would never dare to approach you in real life.

Stop.
Please.

That's not true I am so handsome like my old man, but I am a prude.

Hey now, height isn't a factor here. 5'10 is pretty normal, I'm just too beta to ever approach any woman, regardless of height.

I'm 6 foot, but I just don't care enough to bother.

Almost did once, but she went full tumblr. Best not to start a relationship with someone who keeps talking about rape culture

>tall

I mean, after a while you just stop giving a shit about your height

Serious answer, yes, I would likely find your height attractive. I'm not even particularly into tall girls, it's just cool. Don't be insecure about it.

Subscribed.

Funny how these threads always turn into blogshit.

>She's only 175
HOW

I'd rather have the womanlet on the far right.

Imca is love.

It's fucking copypasta as well and retards are still falling for it.

>Imca is only as tall as Aliasse
How the fuck did that happen?

It gets worse: Esdeath is 170cm.

Tatsumi is a king of manlets, then.

Night Raid i'm JAEGERS

desuarchive.org/a/thread/150011709/#q150014259

Shame upon you manlets.

The fuck you including me for nigger? I was just answering a question

based raita

You were answering a question to a pasta, that's equally retarded

>175cm
>tall

wew lad

>mfw no new raita douju

Man, Otoyomegatari is one of the few manga that genuinely makes me envious of the protagonist. Fuck being a Japanese highschooler with a bunch of a goofy broads vying for his affections, I want to be a central Asian nomad shota with a older, maternal wife and go riding with her in beautiful handcrafted robes across the steppe.

Best tall sex-pervert coming through

her barkeep friend is cute

>not liking eyebrows
faggot detected

I'm waiting on more scanlations so I can see if they fuck or not

>>cheat on tall girl

I don't quite follow, user.

is she a big girl?

Why is Cosetto so lame?

What do you think of NotSelvaria?

Eyebrows are only for the worthy.

Shit.

>pic

open ur heart 2 me

Too little, too late Sega.

>not even raita

droped

I've heard that there's a strong correlation between divorce and wives being taller than husbands, and women are generally the ones who initiate divorce.

Men are right to be wary of tall girls. Nearly all girls out there want to date men taller than they are.

big girl

For you

where?

This is pretty cool. Anyone got more height charts like this?

Riela a besto

Ladydevimon.

Raita being a gentleman of taste tends to artistically exaggerate her height a bit. It also skews things a tad when you never really see her standing right next to her colleagues for comparison, though you'd probably never guess it she's actually the shortest of the Imperial generals. The tallest somewhat surprisingly is Berthold Gregor, aka Nazi von Blitzkrieg, at roughly 6'3", which is about what Raita's art makes Selvaria out to be.
>shitty cheap ripoff of Selvaria is even shorter than the original
Pottery.

How the fuck did Kotomine grow those 8 extra cms? He was already an adult with a kid at that point.

>tfw 6'4''
>Can't ever have a tall girl.
Its not fucking fair.

>I'm 6ft tall and a girl
>tfw 6'1"

FML...

Not so; I am not at all insecure about my preference for taller females and have no problem with it being made public knowledge even with my identity attached.

I think that the male anons on Sup Forums prefer these girls who have more 'masculine' traits, height, outgoing personalities, muscles and so on, because we desperately want affection.

Typically, it is the men who dots on the women, for better or worse. So having a women who dots on a man seems very... appealing to people like us.

I mean, from what I gather about this place is that most individuals here have difficulty expressing themselves and are insecure about themselves. So to have someone who gives you affection is a nice dream for us as it means we don't have to be the one who acts first and wonder if they have fucked up or something like that.

At least, that's the way I see it.

user that's too real.

magic

Did I do something wrong? I thought I was answering the question of tall girl's appeal...

you fucking take that back.

is this translated?

Yes, in the actual Yotsubato chapter it comes from

>Do you think I need to trim my eyebrows?
>what? no, not really... I think they're cute like that

To chunky

With powerful eyebrows, comes a stellar rear end.

That seems pretty reasonable, generally speaking the average Sup Forumsnon seems like the kind of guy who'd want a girl to come and sweep them off their feet because they'd never be able to do it themselves, then be showered with attention and affection by her because that kind of tender, sincere affection is what most of us lack to an emotionally detrimental degree, so much so that a lot of us pretty much just waste our lives fantasizing that perfect life using Cambodian overhead projections as a catalyst.
I say all of this as someone on the opposite side of the fence, I want an adorable little waifu to protect and cherish and uplift and receive her sincere, womanly comfort in return for being her big, strong man that she can rely on for anything. But 2D perfection has spoiled me so much that I can't settle for a 3D chick so here I am, five years from wizardhood and looking forward to finally being able to cast homing soulmass.
Which isn't to say I don't like tall girls, I'd love to be the provider and protector in a relationship with a girl taller than me, the gap moe from a tall broad who loves being treated like a little princess is pretty sublime. Some might say I'm missing the point of tall girls like that but I disagree, it's mostly in the personality. Same reason why lolicon/femdom is such an irresistible combination.

Yes, 175 cm for a female is tall since it's well above average height for all countries and races.

This is silly. All men want to marry women who will be like their mothers, i.e. women who love a mother's love. No rather, most men assume that's what the women they're getting into relationships are like.

That's why for so long men have written about women's love, even going so far as to compare it to divine love. They write endless poems and create absurd myths surrounding the love that women have to give and societies are built around such assumptions.

The reason why Sup Forumsnons want tall, loving women is because they've already been so unlucky in life that they've been disillusioned. And they no longer believe women (or at least most women) are capable of the perfect love they seek, so they turn to fantasy where things like perfect love become associated with other fantasies and delusions and the desire for motherly love takes a literal manifestation, the tall and loving woman.

tl;dr all men all long for the halcyon days of our childhood, when we thought we knew what real love was like.

From who?

Some real deep shit in this thread, reeeeeal deep.

DESS DESS DESS