WHAT THE FUCK IS HIS PROBLEM??

WHAT THE FUCK IS HIS PROBLEM??

because he's not a communist.

check the catalog faggot there is already a thread on this.

He knows they just want to make him look like he desperately wants to be person of the year for his ego and then just choose someone else.

Not giving Jews shekels

>Probably is no good
>Thanks anyway

Everything this guy tweets is quality.

yep, they need to do better than that to outsmart trump

TIME BTFO for all time

>when you're so autistic you link your retarded post in an entirely different thread just because you got digits
wew lad

rubbing it in their faces

hes the man. again. still. thats y they erased the polling once and guess what happens 2nd time around.

yes Mr. President,
pass!

no one on this planet needs anyone to let them know who the man is.

they pay millions to have ppl.fight for them. you have millions that would do it for free. irl

cry more faggot

>saged

Trump just gave you all a direct order to go out and vote for Taytay, basically. So why aren't you voting?

the question is, how much money do you get for Shilling? what is (You)r problem? hai, dute înapoi la pizda mati poponaru

If someone told you that you "probably" won something (which is bullshit) and then wants to take time out of your busy schedule when there are by far more important things to do, then what Donald Trump has shown people is that he chooses his country over himself.

This is a selfless act.

BASED

>tfw you lived to see a chronic shitposter be elected as President of the United States
What a time to be alive.

He was calling it, dumbass

>beyond he or she
>she
>+
>he
>it?
Shit?

"calling" what, shit for brains? What use did his post serve in this thread?

>Steinmetz
Gee I wonder (((who))) is behind this one

I dont even like Trump but i am going to vote for him because its just too funny how he fucks with the powerful.

The nose always knows

every fucking (((time)))

>It's real

OMFG. HAHAHAHAHA!!! I love it. LOVE IT. Fuck you, Time magazine, lol.

Too alapa.

He seems to be effective with his tweeting. You are triggered by it.

No problem whatsoever. Literally the best president in I don't know how long.

Is that what happened? Because this made zero sense. This "literal who" to most Americans rocketed from over an 80% "no" to 26%.

Time is probably gonna pick "Sexual Harassment Accusers" as the Person of the Year now

lmaooooo i fucking love this man. it was probably a set up anyway

Nothing. He just wanted to know what was it. As far I'm concerned, you cant ctrl-f across threats that's why you "call it". Now, about what you were posting, we have 4 posts that are useless to . thead. I hope it's usefull for whoever keep asking these stupid questions instead of just following one simple rule:
>lurk more

He already did it once, and it's a pretty worthless award. He's president now and has better shit to do than pose for a dying magazine.

why waste time for an interview on a probability when you were man of the year last year
this confirms Trump is a man who will put the people in front of his ego
#metoo is more important at this stage, destroying hollywood is now the priority who gives a shit when feminism takes over we'll deal with that later if it doesn't implode on it's own

He smelled the CIANIGGER assignation attempt.

>Man (person)
ok, this meme went too far

Agreed. "You're Person of the Year! Can we have an interview and photoshoot?"

Heck, even, "We've selected you as person of the year on the condition that you do an interview and a photoshoot."

"Give us a photoshoot and interview and maybe we'll make you person of the year."

Disrespect.

>brazilian education

kys