This guys a fucking retard. Markets himself as le rational argument man but speaks in Sup Forums memes and hyperbole

This guys a fucking retard. Markets himself as le rational argument man but speaks in Sup Forums memes and hyperbole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-rIkAOHPBg
youtube.com/watch?v=SYc71ra4zTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he runs on donations though, you're not forced to listen to him.

hes an old man, give him a pass

youtube.com/watch?v=L-rIkAOHPBg

he's like 50, ron pauls got a foot in the grave and he still manages to makes sense

What has he said that's irrational? I can't wait to see your examples.

I only need to see that picture to know he's a fucking moron.

well he threw away all his believes and principles to jump on the trump train

Well there's one thing that stood about to me a while ago where he essentially said that teaching children geometry in school was stupid and a waste of time, he expressed the same thing in another video, both were call in shows. And yet at the same time he'll ramble on about how the west stand for reason and virtue while simultaneously shitting on science and mathematics. He's also become incredibly self absorbed from 2015-2017, he will talk about how he's been a successful entrepreneur, fiction author, philosopher, etc and how much of a public service he does by making these videos. Also not related to logic but he's fond of praising the jews when he can.

not an argument

Call into his show and debate him if you believe he's such an idiot.

You can't win by being a nice guy. Molymeme belittles his opponents and goes into non-arguments just as much as his opponents do. I used to like him before, I sitll don't hate him but it's fucking repetitive channel.

Nah, also he berates people and tells them to get to the point so he can give a 45 minute soliloquy on single mothers

but isn't that hypocritical user?

clever "not an argument" my dude

Not an argument.

wrong

Single mothers are cancer, though.

He has a monomania in respect to government programs. Even his analysis of Stranger Things focused on the lab being a government program.

He tends to be inconsistent though. He once said super villains are a myth because intelligence correlates so strongly with moral behavior, but in another video he said he couldn't believe in a good God because God is all powerful and power corrupts, hence God must be very corrupt. Of course, God would also be the smartest so how does the calculus work out? Not to forget, genius super villains are a manifestation of the power corrupts archetype which he ascribed to God. Stuff like that is rife in his work but you wouldn't see it unless you watched a significant amount of it.

He also has a tendency to overstate the validity of certain studies (such as the Jews 115 IQ study) and treat them with a higher degree of certainty than is fairly warranted.

I also don't like how he will challenge guests depending on how strong he thinks they will be in making rejoinders. When Jordan Peterson said leftists were higher in openness, Stefan let it slide without comment. When James Damore said the same, essentially parroting Peterson, Stefan challenged him. Why? I figure because Damore was a weaker target but it really bothered me. Stefan tends to bully callers as well, because he moderates the debates he takes part in and it is annoying as fuck. He loves playing obtuse intentionally as a tactic. he doesn't practice the principle of charity in his discussions and debates. He's less a philosopher and more an advocate.

No he's a smart man pretending to be a retard because his target audience and income generators are retards themselves.

I know what he is. Only reason I don't despise him is because half the time he wants the same things as me, other half doesen't really bother me. youtube.com/watch?v=SYc71ra4zTk

Have you ever heard him do one of his caller talks? Its impossible to debate him, because the doesn't care about the debate, he just wants to crush his callers and show his intelectual dominace over them - its all about the ego.

yeah but they're brought up via bizarre non sequeteurs like how the vegas shooting episode become a lecture on women, bad boys and the evils of single motherhood

It's an equivalent of telling a Sup Forumsack to challenge Angela Merkel into a debate on live tv, she would win every time because she is smarter.

>he runs on donations
ONE DOLLAR!?