I wish I had the power to kill everyone...

I wish I had the power to kill everyone. I wish I could kill every single person on this planet because I think we are all fucked and I don't agree with anyone. There is no single ideology that makes any sense what so ever, everything is just a reaction to something. It's just perpetual hate for something that creates some more hate for something. I wish you all dead.

Go fix your teeth

If we are fucked, why not feel compassion?

Think about it. This is some man in Canada telling someone on the other side of the world to 'go fix their teeth', when the country he is referring to has statistically some of the best dental hygiene in the world. These people are so stupid, they are just sponges for idiocy.

Compassion for what?

Perhaps you're too serious?

I agree OP

The world is fucking horrible man, that's why we're here. If you want to get sucked into nihilism that's fine. Suffer in your own hell. Just have the courtesy to fuck off somewhere where you're not annoying anyone

Dont worry, be happy, think less, act (lift) more.

We are here because the world is horrible?

>some man

wrong again sweetie

your teeth are horrible

Gr8,
Kill Urself

This world needs a hard reset

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
-Marcus Aurelius
OP, you need to find some purpose in life. Remember the three C's: You did not Cause it, You cannot Control it, and your cannot Change it. We are but mayflies, do not spend your time filled with so much anger and hatred. Live in the present.

But i agree with you to kill everyone, which means i agree with you, so that nullifies your post

SnackBar It user
feed us you anger
be a supreme Gent

these life sucks for you guys that much? :T

>I don't agree with anyone

Are you my leftover casserole?

>having a edgy meltdown

You'll get over it soon little Billy, go to bed.

>no ideology makes sense
>no shit sherlock, we are in a post-ideology age

Go to bed it's late for a children.

Tits or GTFO

me too! wanna go steady?

Go kill yourself before you shoot upa church or a school or a concert

or all 3 at the same time

dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

I can almost smell the edge

Kill me first mang. I want off.

lets meme ww3 into reality op

MA is probably the most goodhearted person to ever grace this earth

>Religion of Peace

Killing yourself will have the same result. Much easier too...

Charlie Manson has come back as a bog

yet not easy enough :