The ideal world, really wtf is the use for all the other (non white) nations? This is the perfect map...

The ideal world, really wtf is the use for all the other (non white) nations? This is the perfect map, imagine how good everything would be

Europe was shitty. The rest of the world is unfathomably shitty.

If we remained isolated in Europe it will be slightly less shitty.

My life would not be as fulfilled today if I had never seen nigs at nite or Trayvon martin, black people changed me for the better

>Sweden

remove that and I'm on board

what do you have against hokkaido, it's a nice place to be

but what about the abos, I'd say remove the enire Aussie continent just to be safe.

Also why remove Hokkaido?

Them being there prevents huge hurricanes

Why is my sea white?

That's OP's semen stain

A civilization of Europe, Australia and Japan would be so technologically advanced that they would have weather machines to kill hurricanes.

cus im retarded and dont know the proper limits of Japan........
yes the abos have to go as well, but i think Australia/NZ are worth saving regardless of some few abos
turned everything to shit if i used the
paint bucket

Besides, why did you leave out Argentina?

because its a perfect world

Argentina is just as white as the rest of it, Juanito.

All that water and your navy still can't stay above it.

>Not wanting a white sea
Just for that, you deserve black land.

ofc it will not if a sabotaging jewess is piloting it lol

>what use is there for non-white nations
>eurostan

mfw

It already turns white in winter when it freezes, I like it better in summer.

Too soon.

Id trade russia for canada. Actually fuck that id trade all of russia for just Newfoundland and Labrador.

Why the fuck would you want Europe and not america?
Americans are sick cunts and Europeans have become faggots

if you remove melbourne, the rest of aus would safely be able to put coons back where they ought to be

my fatty layers shall keep me afloat as i assume my final form as a whale. eurocucks BTFO

Hows the Argentine Submarine Service fairing Juan?

I should add that basically all those random Pacific islanders are fat as fuck. Somehow even fatter than mainland Americans or middle eastern.

That's part of the reason they are so good at football.(They are big as fuck).but in general I think they are just fat. They aren't harvesting like Mack needed to do.

Thanks real greatest ally. It means a lot.

friendly reminder

This map is incorrect though. Iceland has more than 80% of light eyes.