Why are they so perfect?

Why are they so perfect?

Raita

Tsun idol and loli idols are the best.

>tfw they will never squeeze your dick

where is my gun

That can't be the reason because he's also been responsible for absolute shit like these two.

because pronounced vagina bones are smexy.

They are an honest improvement over the originals, although if it wasn't for the originals than Raita probably wouldn't have had the idea for them in the first place. Doesn't stop the fact that Misa is worst fucking girl; like seriously, fucking smile you bitch.

This is the real reason.

Who are the originals?

These two are the original two, Yui and Erika came afterwards.

Oh, I thought you meant there were literally earlier versions of the same characters.

brazil is the best girl

They've evolved past the need to resemble 3DPD and achieved perfect proportions unatainable to mere mortals. They've trascended the level of physical attraction, and shaped to the idea of attraction. They play at another level.

They should have an anime desu.

I don't understand how raita can draw anatomy so terribly bad and yet still end up with something that leaves people diamonds.

That's just how our brains works.
We're wired to be attracted to certain characteristics, if you turn them up to 11 we'll be even more attracted even if it doesn't make sense anatomically speaking.

People tend to have shit taste.

She might've been if she didn't stop being dominant.

Raita has perfect, it's real life that has bad anatomy.

Nothing about Yui is turned up to 11.

Her lewdness is.

I'll always love that scene. She's playing along with a "before" like he ever kissed her, with the added kinkyness of emphasizing "stealing away," and finally they do it. Only took how many releases for the kiss, but it was well worth it for that delivery. Fucking Yui, showing who's best girl yet again.

Can someone post "Clumps of fat"
Makes me adamantium every time

Based

>Erika is best girl
>Raita keeps shoving his mary sue Misa-nee into everything

Feels bad, bros.
Erika only doujin when?

Certainly not this time.

Looks like a cover with the 4 girls on it like pic related.

Hopefully cause I'm sick of her too.

Best two girls.

Because they're cum dumps that don't get pregnant.

I can't stop imagining her as adult Alicia getting fucked by Welkin.

>don't get pregnant
>perfect

When the hell are we getting a threesome with them?

Misa and Selvaria, Yui and Aliasse, and Kirara and Lydia are obvious clones of each other but for some reason I can't associate Erika with Alicia despite their obvious similarities.

My kind of girls

We just had one, so the next one will be someone else + Misa, because fucking Misa makes it into everything.

Chaika face on the right.

Why hasn't anyone commissioned the last volume?

Some user said he was going to.

I'm surprised it took this long

I'd rather have one of her classmates than her.

Maybe nobody commissioned it because they all expected it wouldn't take long for someone else to.

With these kinds of breasts I would have thought there would be paizuru

Well hopefully it will come out before Christmas

Misa > Kirara > Puniyanka > Erika > Sasaki > Yui tbqh

What series?

Never seen anyone with that order before

Boku No Pico

Mahou Shoujo

Why did Erika have CP saved on her computer?

Her chest isn't pointy enough and I don't like the shade of pink they used

I'm interested how an OVA with some more time and money put into it would turn out.

Always been a big fan of raita's artwork. I unfortunately could never find all his great magical girl stuff, but I at least found a free copy of his militaria artbook to practice his style with!

One of my favorite pictures from the book, woo.

English translation when?

Raita has never, ever seen a boob in real life

The best one was when all 4 were involved so I'm all for this.

This is not a bad thing.

God damn these are some nice titties

C'mon, Misa is nowhere near as bad as that literally who Sakaki.

Welcome to raita.

>Kujibiki Unbalance
That's a fucking blast from the past

Oh is that something specific? I've got no idea, just picking random images from this artbook.

It was an anime in the anime Genshiken that later recieved its own series and OVA

Interesting, I'll have to check it out!

It's not great, most of the enjoyment from it comes from knowing it came from Genshiken.

That's a shame then, because the MCs make it look like it could have some interesting stuff to it, but I can believe if it's some spinoff that it just depends on the main work for any sense of enjoyment.

probably the ugliest drawn tits out there and that says a lot

The stylisation is what makes it good my dude. If I wanted to look at bog standard tits I'd just type tits into google, you philistine.

it's bad stylisation

My dick

That's your subjective opinion and it's perfectly valid, I like them though.