Yamcha is finally going to get his W against vegeta

Yamcha HYPE

Vegeta is going to job isnt he ?

>mfw vegeta is put on the opposite team

Toei dedicates an entire episode for yamcha and I am just here sitting :
When gohan?

Working.

VEGETA! HAKAI!

People are still talking about this shit?
I thought we got over this alrrady Sup Forums.
Never forget.

>Falling for the gohan bait
bigger chance krillin killing someone then seeing gohan back

Seeing Yamcha beat all these retarded 'gods' to death with a baseball bat would be pretty hype

Someone got link before reddit patrol comes?

What if Beerus and Champa finds their inner feline and becomes his fanboys.

sure

www.gofuckyourselfredditor.com

Is super even worth watching for old dragon ball fans? Serious question.

Yamcha makes everyone look like a jobber.
True god of the multiverse yamcha
I wish west would meme more about him like the japanese do.

Watch the two movies and after that continue watching from ep28 for the next two arcs.
Super is good but you might want to switch your brain off. read the manga if you want the more logical story telling.

Was anyone butthurt about this outside of Vegito fags?

Thanks I'll give it a shot and take the advice about starting at 28.

Eh...all they had to do was explain his new transformation and maybe expanded on his training like in the manga and it wouldn't have been so bad. I understand they mention him going to the planet of the kai's and all but...poopy

Super already axed two directors.
Kimitoshi chioka:because of animation issues
Kohei hatano after the horrific trunks arc ending
Now they gave us a complete noobie with no previous work record kohei hatano. He started the arale ep which was meh. so lets see how he does with filler. only shining hope I see is that the manga is finally going ahead of the anime this time.

>after the horrific trunks arc ending
The ending of the trunks arc was great because of how they pulled a complete 180 from what we were expecting

We still dont know how the fuck he summoned the spirit bomb out of his ass.
The vegito retcon was probably the only logical thing about that episode.

>Kohei hatano after the horrific trunks arc ending
good

You mean morio hatano got axed after the trunks ending. kohei is the guy we got now.

Yes you right my bad.
Not sure but there was an interview about toryiama that he himself didnt knew how the trunks ending would end so maybe we will get something different in the manga.

lessened by the fact that no one cares about trunks world

Not really surprising is it?

Next up in Dragon Ball Super, adult Trunks will be putting in his first appearance in a long time! I put together this story based on a suggestion from the editorial office. Like last time, I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.
Despite being so strong, Trunks barely escapes from the future with his life.
The future was supposed to be at peace, so what in the world could have happened!?
And what about this foe too strong even for Trunks to handle, Goku Black!? (Well, you can probably imagine what he’s like just based off the name)
It’s the start of a battle that surpasses time and space, and drags in the God of Destruction, Kaiōshin, even the Omni-King! Many mysteries will be revealed!
There’s some confusing bits with time changing here and there, but just bear with me. It should definitely turn out to be a fun story!
Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

>even I havent checked the final script
>lets enjoy it together
BITCH dont leave anything to toei why do you never learn toryiama

Yeah, he gave Toei his outline but didn't know how the final script turned out.
kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet. Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

Toyotaro also said in a new interview that the ending of the Trunks arc will be slightly different in the manga.

The ending was way to clusterfuck to be toryiama's work. Zeno shit I can believe that was his doing but the trunks asspull no way in hell.

The animation guy should have been axed a long ass time ago I dont know why they gave this fucker 3 arcs time.
The trunks arc director wasnt too bad if we forget the last two episodes.

>Yamcha HYPE

The episode will air in 1 hour, right?

yup

Also. No herms translations apparently

Yep

Apparently there is no hype for yamcha hahahaha

Does that mean the trunks arc is not canon?

Fucking end your life right now

The ending yeah.
The rest is still from toryiama's plot outline.

Only the ending.

How will geekdom survive?

>>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet. Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!
How Toriyama allowed this?

Toriyama doesn't care about the production of the anime

Toryiama still thinks he is working with old school toei.

what happens after this? does he fucks him? I haven't watched any supershit.

>Not watching so much anime that you can atleast understand what is said in kids shows without subtitles.
Get fucked loser.

>New director
>another cheap motherfucker
we going to have new animation/art memes?

Gohanfags

What if someone wished back Planet Vegeta and all its former inhabitants?

Why hasn't THAT been a movie and/or Super Arc?

BRAAAAAAAAP!
OH NO TORIYAMA SAM LOOKS LIKE I SHIT MYSELF AGAIN, WHY DON'T YOU CHANGE ME >;)

Kek this, that faggot makes money out of licking Herms ass and using his translations.

Vegeta and goku dont give a fuck about their race.
Vegeta whole motive to defeat frieza is that his pride wouldnt allow him having someone above him.

How the fuck is anyone going to survive? It's bad enough from other channels with him. Imagine the shit tha will go down before Crunchyroll simulcasts. And all because they're "first", retards will cling to it forever, even if the episode says otherwise.

>Vegeta is going to job isnt he ?
lets hope he does

Reminder that Vados x Cabba is canon

Art looks fine you trying to hard.

Wasn't he all ''muh race kakarot'' when he died on namek?

>Todd Blankenship ‏@Herms98
>I won't be around for today's episode of Super. Probably not next week's either.

it might be fun to see them desperately try to be the first and fuck up things

In the manga that was more vegeta trying to trigger the ss out off goku by telling him how his family got killed by frieza and what not.

Vageta might be a jobber but Yamcha is a one hit quitter.

let us hope she is giving him proper training

Vegetafags already on suicide watch

Vegeta legit cares about his race and his planet, as evidenced by his desire to see planet Salad in Universe 6. He just pretends not to give a shit because he's an edgelord.

Hope cabba gets ssblue when the multiverse arc starts. hope vados can suck some god ki out of him

it looks pretty bad, it's definitely not even close to the manga in terms of quality if we were to compare the two.

Well vegeta went trough character development. but during the frieza arc he was still an edgy fag until he sacrificed himself against buu.

What is the best livestream?

Fuck off reddit

the one I cannot share :^)

it's planet Sadal or Sadala not Salad.

what happened to those ones that were always used on reddit btw?

how many bings?

I swear to god the universal tournament arc better use the world tournament format rather than the baba format

>Vegeta is going to be humiliated by his wife's-ex

PRINCE OF ALL KEKS

he cares, that's why he publically stated that he is dissatisfied with the new anime, even though in Japan you barely make public statements like that.
He also was probably the one to make the manga get ahead of the anime again.

Fuck this looks clean.
Why the fuck does precure get all the good animators? people dont even fucking watch that shit it got horrible tv ratings.

DELETE THIS

Well it doesn't have to be THEM
>WAY back in the 2008 film, during the dinner with Tarble, Mr. Satan and Buu learn about where Saiyans come from over dinner
>being the idiots they are they think everyone will be happy if they wish back the Saiyans, (since besides Nappa all the Saiyans they know have been pretty nice guys, especially this Tarble person)
>they gather the Dragonballs afterwards, and attempt to wish the planet back, but being that Earth's Dragon isn't super powerful, he just gets to wish back the planet and the capital city, assuming it'll be enough
>they never tell anyone because they assumed everyone would enjoy the surprise
>the Strongest of the Saiyans, their most gilded, elitist and brutal Saiyans are back, including King Vegeta, since it was a wish to bring back those Freiza killed not JUST those killed in the blast
>with an empty planet outside of their city, the Saiyans get to work colonizing other worlds to spread their empire in the vacuum of Freiza's absence
>their resources few, the opposition tempered by Freiza, many of the Saiyans are now accelerated in power by the many near death experiences they endure
>they arrive on Earth, assuming to find just another planet, but instead find our heroes, and shenanigans ensue

Probably because Super's a lazy cashgrab.

They sell more dvd's and bluray's. Also more mech. otakus love magika girls

You have to support le crunchyroll for the sake of anime in the west, friendo

any YT link?

had one a few weeks ago and the quality was amazing.

How to spot a Virgin: the post

>tarble
The guy who got disowned by his father thinks its a good idea to bring back the sayians. yeah right

I was using that one. I hope to Dende it doesn't get taken down because you shared it.

You can always count on based spics to get the job right.

>you now remember when his wife's sons wife saved his life an arc ago

Stay mad fag.

I'm a nigger: the post

youtube.com/watch?v=IScC8wAUiFQ

mods deleting posts? what in the fuck, famiglia?

No, read it. He describes his planet, and that leaves Mr. Satan and Buu to do the mental gymnastics. Because they're fucking morons.

the problem wasn't the ending itself, IMO. it was just that toei rushed it and put 3-4 episodes worth of shit into one.

The mod is probably afraid that some redditor is going to take it down.

redditors dont come here

This is retarded

Also, the saiyans were a very weak race, 10,000 PL was enough to be considered elite. Even Namek Krillin would be able to wipe out their entire race

t.hanks

Rock cover of Dragon Ball Super OST Desperate Assault youtube.com/watch?v=26JNmvcu3WA

And A Dangerous New Enemy REMASTERED youtube.com/watch?v=ntMbyw0qsAk

They did at episode 67, every stream was taken down

Nice joke lad