SUDDEN REALIZATION

>YFW legalization of abortion was a continuation of satanic child sacrifices

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119650301/
rtl.org/outreach/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the only problem with abortion is that we dont make it mandatory for welfare recipients
abortions for gibs thats my motto

>allowing welfare at all
we had a perfectly good system before, that is if you don't work you starve to death
may sound harsh, but it means that genetic quality is always improving
we've started devolving ever since the safety net was put in place

What an immoral thing to say, instead of mandatory abortion just because you hate gibsmedats, why not just nullify the welfare they receive the more children they have. Just limit the gibsme to one child support, and all future child of the same parents cannot acquire welfare to prevent them from abusing.

pretty much this

unborn children are the absolute more innocent of all mankind

they are the most pure offerings they can make to their fucked up deities

Christfags are retarded its to keep the minority population in check

Yep, it's the ultimate in Satanism

Untrue as americans were retarded long before welfare

bump

Welcome to Sup Forums enjoy your stay

This t.satanist

Planned Parenthood logo is a moloch symbol

what was that weird ARG thing last year that ended with some faggot talking about abortion for 20 minutes?
i remember Sup Forums being ecstatic for a month but i cant fucking remember the name
there was a website with a countdown and such

>2017
>muh Satan is scary and evil meme.

>when we thought the Christian missionaries already deleted the pagans

The age of colonization wasn't long enough

>whore of babylon
>don't worry pinoy goy, scary isn't that scary it's just a meme

"Planned parenthood" is an oxymoron. Babies are never planned. For millions of years we didn't have contraception and so you'd meet someone, have sex and boom you're parents. When you hear whiny cunts saying "I don't want kids" you can bet they still fuck the point is it's not about wanting it's supposed to just happen. Contraception and now abortion are interfering massively with nature.

Kek but depressing

YEAH WOW we´re so dumb. It´s not like the richest most powerful families ever, in history, believes and practices rituals in his honor.
Not like we(they but we are equally guilty) literally sacrifice babies by the bushels every single minute to the same fallen angels (old "gods" like Minerva, Molech, Baphomet) that they did way back in pre-Biblical times.

Thanks user you truly helped out today

Woke sven has been furious this week

>are interfering massively with nature.

I remember a priest said that because we are created from the image of God, demons look like unnatural mixture of things like a goat human hybrid. Reason why liberals love to look as unnatural as possible like piercings, massive tattoos and mutilating their organs to transgender. They are trying to desecrate the image of God.

/fit/ is unnatural too.

Yes trannys are another vehicle on Satan trying to destroy the sanctity of the masculine and feminine.

When you hear terms like "feminine penis" that's a Satanic brainwashing attempt to confuse and corrupt nature itself.

*vehicle of

THIS

>YFW legalization of abortion was a continuation of satanic child sacrifices

Yep organ/tissue/stem cell donation where the donor (or the government through taxation) pays for it.

Really juices your almonds, doesn't it...

And yeah, sometimes that Red Pill goes down really hard...

And yep, our numerology confirms just how deep this hole goes...

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119650301/

Sven needed to wake the fuck up anyway.

People sacrifice babies, virgins, etc. to God all the time yet not bats an eye. Hell, the center plot was about a sacrifice.

I tried googling, but not seeing it. What is the moloch symbol you're referring to?

Trannys put it all out there and reveal how gay heterosexuals are (know how that sounds).
Masculine and feminine doesn't stem from men and women, rather men and women are designed to take part in masculine and feminine.
tl'dr - they shove mankinds faggotry in his face like feminine penis.

Kek confirms

Abortion is eugenics it's great.
rtl.org/outreach/

900 Black babies are aborted every day in the United States

what are you even on about

You better not support repeal, scum

I do.

I hate travelers and them want to kill their children

>potato nigger

Fak off, I'm as white as you are.

You're a retard and should kys. Travellers are a tiny portion of the population it will be regular Irish women getting them. Travellers are very religious and all about breeding.

> SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE A MOVIE LIKE THIS

SAW A THREAD RELATED TO THIS.

The reason why jews love sucking blood is because of their Neanderthal ancestry, cannibalistic and sadistic. Intelligent yet inefficient at large battles (the reason why IDF is shit despite the technological superiority). They are also nocturnal (reason why most jews own late night shows), the cro-magnons hunted them in daylight.

your country is the Mexico of East Asia

Don't Planned Parenthood proudly claim that abortion started in Egypt? Well we know what God thought of that place.

I also want low iq women to have less children.

They don't do IQ tests before they give abortions. Sounds like you have low IQ yourself. Maybe you should have been aborted.

Here's a compromise: If you want an abortion you can get one but are also permanently sterilized immediately after.

This will weed out the short-sighted selfish whores from the gene pool and cut down on abortion costs because you don't get women with 3+ abortions under their belt.

>But maybe I want a kid later just not right now!

That's not how nature works sweetie. You don't choose when and when not to be a mother.

>He thinks anyone with a iq over 100 has a unplanned pregnancy

wew

Despite the nonsense of your post It's irrelevant anyway abortion is a matter of principle baby murdering kike.

>You don't choose when and when not to be a mother.

clearly you do

>western nations then sterilize 60% of their women and genocide themselves

seriously how fucking hard it this, abortion = murder, murder = illegal. it is that. fucking. simple

People have been murdering inconvenient children for a long time.

wtf is this user?

what if god isn't actually a "man" but pure goodness that doesn't take form? Just an everlasting glow of warm light

>low iq, non white and traveler babies are going to die

But I'm not sure that invalidates the child sacrifice angle.

>he's just figuring this out now

Everybody should laugh at you

>supporting murder of babies under any circumstances

yep
abortions are wrong, just gas the nigs and be done with it.

I know it's wrong but we need to be practical here, abortion is the only thing stopping the West from committing iq suicide

If you're talking mass monsters sure, but they're not particularly well-liked in /fit/.

And arguably there's nothing morally wrong about minor steroid usage in this day and age. All the xenoestrogens the satanists pump into the water supply are goddamn unnatural, a little test is just counteracting that poison and getting back to a natural state.

Don't fight it. Let it sink in.

inspiration for the race war

>we need to embrace satanism to be practical

Clearly you're not even a Catholic gtfo of Ireland.

why not just good old fashioned ethnic cleansing? subhumans can be removed without feeding infants to jews

You whole post is so racist towards niggers

Except they don't use it because more kids means more gibs. It's just rich girls getting them so they can still go to college or chase careers because men make 15bucks an hour til they're 30 these days.

>Clearly you're not even a Catholic
yup

>why not just good old fashioned ethnic cleansing
That's the ideal but it's not realistically ever going to happen.

I unironically believe this. Someone wrote a really good post explaining the actual occult significance of a society doing it on such a large scale, and openly encouraging it. If anyone could post it I'd appreciate.
The fact that the left claims to be the rational enlightened side yet believes in something as insane and illogical as abortion just supports this. I was in fucking middle school when I realized it doesn't make sense that abortion is perfectly fine because it's just le clump of cells, yet if I roundhouse a pregnant woman I get a murder charge.

>says the abortion pushing kike

At least you've admitted it.

oh itll happen

>Worships a kike

depends is there black or mexican
> if they are its a win win
> devil dudes get to kill babies
> we get less nogs and beans
> PP is based
>i sent them money

A kike is someone who doesn't believe in Jesus how can Jesus not believe in himself?

Trust me, these groups will always find new ways of killing themselves.

fucking disgusting

Jesus was born a Jew and lived to tell the Jews how to live in the proper way God wanted.

They didn't like what he said so they killed him

Badselfeater

I don't even look like that on the right, I'm mix of Japanese and Spanish descent,

I don't really think so. IIRC affluent parents got tired of sending their trampy daughters to Mexico for abortions sometimes 2 or 3 times a year. It takes money & influence to get a bill like that passed & I strongly doubt these dads were into cheese pizza. Mom was too busy with Junior League and the garden club.

>blaming 'pagans' when jews have been the culprit all along
such a good christ-worshipping goy you are!

This is not revevent the fact of the matter is without abortion our countries iq will fall faster then it's falling know and personally I don't want to live in a country like Brazil.

Gas yourself kike

Debunked, one of the things that arouses males on a biological level is the penis. It's based on reproductive competition.

If you're aroused by penis you're a homosexual. The end.

Sorry juan but it's literally a heterosexual response that stems from before humans evolved. If you see a male with an erect penis, then he's probably going to fuck a female. Males that likewise get aroused by this sight (not that they want to fuck the male or do acts on his penis) will be more successful since they are more likely to fuck the female harder to allow their semen to fertilize her egg more effectively.

Remember that monogamy is largely a human invention. It's a good thing to have but we still have some "quirks" from our long-distant ancestors.

I'm trying to find the video with the evolutionary psychologist and biologists that stated this better than I can.

put a fem benis in it jesus cuck
> trannys are like 3% of the worlds population
> way more comman in asians blacks and latinos

Well of course did you not see the YT videos of pph .... They're the middle man women the supplier
And super creepy Satanist being the user of course

Nah you're just a homo

>pagans doesn't do sacrifices
>not thinking the satanic occult just uses all major religions like Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Indian pooism, etc as a mask

Inb4 I worship the kikes when my Lord already told them to fuck off their old ways and embrace Him as their King. This is deeper shit, search Sabbatians.

this

>actually here's why something is a thing: x, y, z
>"no ur gay"
>no, I'm serious, because x, y ,z relate heavily to a, b, and c
>"no UR GAY"
kill yourself shitskin

Think about what you're saying...

>The sub-humans you refer to are leftists
>Leftists made the policies for legal abortion
>Say that without abortion the leftists will overrun western society

doesn't make much sense, does it fag

nuh uh

>talk about a badselfeater...amirite¿

ID as brown as your skin

got a baby borted aint no thang my man. real child sacrifices are much nastier trust me on that one muh dude.

Top kek

I hate rural and suburban retards so much.