Do you like Usagi?

Do you like Usagi?

grandma is okay.

>Usagi
>Not calling her Serena

I'd a Usami

I like her because Venus and Mars exist because of her.

No
This

SMC subs please.

But Usagi is cute and funny.

When I want someone that is funny, I go drinking with my bros. Girls are supposed to be sexy.

I prefer Queen Beryl

Can't compare with beauty divine

I do, actually.

She's childish, but she's sweet as candy

I wish those were their canon curves tbqh.

Yeah, she's great.

I want to molest her if that counts.

Submission Super Moon is fucking perfect

no!

She's a kind person with beautiful dreams.

Although Sailor V came out before Sailor Moon.

Yes

Usagi's OK, but these two are my waifus. For me there's no one better than these two. Rei, Hotaru and Michiru are not bad either.

fk

not as much as Mercury

My thoughts exactly

Haruka > all

she reminds me of my best friend. yes.

>Usagi not as good as Minako
Posting amazing Usagi pic as rebuttal

I like Haruka, but I like Makoto more.

Post best boys.

Makoto Kino. Forever.

She does make or the best reaction images

she's the cutest sailor imo

of course usako a cute

When I was a kid I had a crush on Mercury.

Should I rewatch Sailor Moon?

Yes, do it.

Is there anything I should know? Or should I just grab the first release of the original I can find?

Just remember that if you watch the dub some girls are boys.

What if genderbending is my fetish?

Sailor Moon is possibly a good fit. The girls are boys who are girls and so forth.

So just to confirm, then, watching the original is fine? I'll check animebytes.

Somethin' dawned on me when I was on my own: any food you make tastes better when you use good ingredients, right? Then, if you take something already delicious like Cup Noodles and add in the finest, freshest ingredients, what do you get? The ultimate flavor experience!

So I ask you, Usagi: what's your favorite ingredient?

Not when a vastly superior version exists.
Crystal Chibiusa is shit.

Only good for rape.

>get to the fashion model episode of SuperS
>Topless Fisheye made it past the murrican censors
>jaw drops low and boner rises high
>find out years later that I got suckered by a trap

What a pisser.

I'm only interested in Mars and Venus. I'd give anything for a threesome with them.

>Serena
GTFO Sasha Banks

Am I the only one who finds Sailor Moon to be a boring show?

What is this referencing?

She's alright in the manga because she actually develops.

Is Super S any good? All I hear is people gushing over S, I finished S 7 months ago and it was kind of meh.

>liking Scrappy Doo

Lol nice reaction you sure got that poster lmao *crying smiley face doing illuminati 666 sign*

Is Super S the one where Chibi-Usa fucks the horse? It was cute, but everyone blew it out of proportion so it gets hate because of that.

stay mad fag

No since Ami best girl

Agreed. I like both Usagi and Chibiusa, especially Chibiusa though.
But what they did with Chibiusa for Crystal is unforgivable.

>But what they did with Chibiusa for Crystal is unforgivable.
What happened?

If the monster of the week episodes bother you, just go watch the musicals instead. That way you get to watch for example the Black Moon or Stars arc compressed into a two hour show with singing and dacing.

She lost her spunk and mischievousness, and they gave her long-ass skirt and stick legs making her completely ugly compared to others, when she was a nicely curved loli in the original befitting of the title "bishoujo".
Fucking "muh morals" SJW shit.

Calm your tits, as long as she still threatens people with toy guns, she is cool in my book.

Also I think those legs are a fault of the show´s artyle in general. Everyone has kinda noodly, overexagerrated legs in this show . Is that a typical modern shoujo thing? It feels very different from other modern shows, but I don´t watch shoujo, so I don´t have anything to compare it to.

She's cool.
Not the brightest bulb in the pack but she's a good girl.

Yes, she's the funniest
People who don't like her are close-minded "hurr durr I hate flawed and loud girls" faggots

Mercury/Venus > Jupiter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Moon/Mars imao

plebs, all of you. witness perfection

>perfection
>brown hair

Which one is the best version? There's so many SM musicals.

ABSOLUTE PERFECTION

>You will never have a kinda dumb but incredibly loyal and loving gf like Usagi or Minako
That's the reminder that always breaks my heart, why fucking live m8s?

I love her. Always has been my favorite Scout.

Honestly, the entire original anime was reaction face gold

Yes she is best sailor senshi
Usagi=Rhett Butler>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All Sailor Senshis

I hate how they removed the silly faces in the remake.

That's not even the worst of it, user. Don't sugarcoat it.

I liked everyone more in the earlier seasons.

I agree, S through Stars just became muh tragic love story and muh transexualism and homosexual ideaologies and characters.

yeah, she's the funniest of the bunch and makes some ballsy decisions at a few points, like saving Hotaru

She did definitely step up when shit got rough.

You can´t put it like that, it is more like the musicals have arcs and each play in an arc covers a whole or a part of corresponding story in tme manga. For example the plays Sailor stars, Eien densetsu, and Shin densetsu kourin are about the Stars arc and each of them is a complete story except they´re each told differently, and then there is (I honestly haven´t watched those yet, actually) and Super senshi e no michi Last Dracul jokyku is the remake of that, , except it also has Dracula and chracters named after Old testaement people. so it also partially orginal. (it Also started its own vampire- focused orginal arc, following with Kessen Transylvania no Mori, and Last dracul death vulcan no Fuuin. Similarly the current plays are remakes of the Black moon ones.

Also, most of the mid 90s plays had a revised version (kaiteiban) put on a few yers down the line, with the songs shuffled around a bit or replaced and some minor chracters added or removed, compared to the orginal. The acting cast also gets rotated out like in an idol group every few years.

Basically, don´t sweat it, look up something abut it and watch the arc , original plotline or generation of actors that interests you the most.

I´ll just post radom pictures and reaction images when the thread needs bumping.

Why is Luna so great? Every time she says Usagi or Sailor Moon is so adorable.

I've never watched Sailor Moon before. Dub or sub?

Sub, everything is censored to hell in dub and the voices are shit imo

>implying everyone here doesn't have a Sailor Moon folder

>Implying it can't get bigger.

What's everyone's opinion on Black Dog?

Overhyped, plain artstyle.

I haven´t even watched the DiC dub, but just hearing clips of the granny voice they gave her is great.

God her granny voice was great.

Anyone else seeing those ford fusions commercials with sailor moon? What the hell.

Fisheye lived happily ever after in a world of beautiful dreams!

Usagi-chan kawaii!

Season 4 when?

DAILY REMINDER THAT MERCURY IS THE WORST SAILOR AND WORST PLANET
MERCURY IS A SLUT

Her original VA was much cuter.

>Annie

Mercury is the purest compared to the idiot dumpling head who thought of cheating on Mamoru, The slut who can't stop thinking about her ex, dumpling head jr., the hothead and the dumpling head mini who saw shota penis.