It never ends

Boy do Amerimutts are dumb like a sack of potatoes:
Hunter shoots, kills woman after mistaking her for a deer, officials say.
A hunter in western New York shot and killed a woman out walking her dogs Wednesday evening after mistaking her for a deer, officials said.

Thomas Jadlowski, 34, believed he saw a deer in a field about 200 yards away from him when he shot Rosemary Billquist in the hip with a high-powered pistol. The 43-year-old woman was walking her two Labrador Retrievers in the field behind her home in Sherman.

Rushing toward Billquist after hearing her scream, Jadlowski called 911 and applied pressure on her wound until paramedics arrived. Billquist was taken to the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Erie, Pa., where she was pronounced dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/wgrz.com/news/local/sherman-woman-fatally-shot-after-man-misidentifies-deer/494103329
post-journal.com/news/page-one/2017/11/man-charged-after-mistaking-truck-for-deer-firing-shot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dead from a shot to the top from a handgun. what fucking caliber?

shot her in the hip?
is that where the heart is?

>Boy do Amerimutts are dumb

"They tried saving her,” Billquist’s husband, Jaime, told the Buffalo News. “It was just too bad....It's horrific. It will be with me the rest of my life."

While no charges have been filed against Jadlowski and he has been cooperating with investigators, the shooting was reported at 5:24 p.m., which is 40 minutes after sunset. It is against New York state law to hunt deer after sunset.

Jaime Billquist also said his wife was shot on their next-door neighbor's property and that Jadlowski didn't have permission to be hunting on the property.

The Chautauqua County Sheriff's Office is working with investigators from the New York Department of Environmental Conservation and the local district attorney’s office to decide if charges will be filed.

"This is a horrific incident," Sheriff Joe Gerace said. "This destroyed two lives."

Billquist’s husband took to social media on Thanksgiving to express his sadness over his wife’s death and thank family and friends for their support.

they didn´t say

probably hit one of those main arteries down there, i forget the name of it but if you ever sever it you're pretty much fucked if you dont get help quick

I want to say thank you very much from my heart it means a lot and I know she's touched so many lives with her kindness and would help anyone no matter what plz everyone have thanksgiving with your family's and enjoy those moments they are precious Rosemary Jafarjian-Billquist I will miss you and love you forever and I know you dancing in heaven with your momma and all of our friends and family that we have lost

what a fucking idiot... negligent manslaughter at the very least.

That's a hell of a shot in all honesty. I wouldn't even take a 200yd shot with my benelli super black. I think the story is bullshit though. You'd have to take your time lining that shot up and placing it on target so you'd spend lent of time looking at what it is you're about to shoot.

You can get literally any caliber in a pistol.

Femoral artery

Nope. That's why you wear hunter orange.
Nothing of value was lost. She looked kinda jewy.

son, we run around on your continent as we see fit to

that is all

carry on

She was walking her dogs behind her house. The onus is in the guy who shot her. He's a retard. I hunt and there should be no way you shoot at anything you can't identify with 100% certainty

she was shot on a public walking path, should not have to get geared up to walk on a public trail

This is why eating meat should be illegal. This would never happen if he were out foraging for roots and berries.

What state allows high powered pistol hunting ? But nice shot at 200 yards.

probably 308

You don't have to, but everyone that lives near hunting land knows to if you don't want to get shot.

how in the fuck do you mistake a roastie from a deer? can someone explain please?

The use of "high powered" could mean anything from a .22lr to a howitzer shell when the media uses it, but chances are if he was hunting durr with it, it was probably .357. or .44 mag

>be american
>go out to walk your dogs
>get shot
>die before you can tip the paramedics

What the drive-by media didn't tell you is that she was getting into the Christmas spirit by walking her dogs while wearing a REINDEER COSTUME. Of course she got shot.

how the fuck do you think a bipedal is a deer

did he think the deer was walking upright? Fucking retard

aha

This guy hit a 200m shot with a pistol? give him a fucking medal

but thats wrong you fucking tard. the public walking path is clearly at fault. if it hadn't existed, this tragedy would never have unfolded

She had the nose of a jewess. Definitely wasn't white. Probably a lib.
Nothing of value was lost.

BTW, any charges on the guy? No?
>Checkmate fags

Just another dead bitch.
>Press "S" to spit on her grave

This

> claps all the way into ambulance

still, heckuva shot
iron sights?

>mfw my local news shows up on Sup Forums
>mfw I have no face

kek

Not necessarily

>normalfags posting memorials on Sup Forums

what fucking timeline is this even

nah the (((media))) wouldve said if it was a 357mag or a 44mag because normalfags know those are scary bad guy pistols. this retard was probably using some thompson centre fudd gun

>he doesn't go hunting with his howitzer

>New York.
“Hunter”

but woulnd't a scope suggest the hunter had a chance to ID his target? If he had a scope and still pulled the trigger he is a murderer

Must be fake news. He was shooting at 40 minutes after sunset -- that's after civil twilight. You probably can't see 200m at that time.

unv.is/wgrz.com/news/local/sherman-woman-fatally-shot-after-man-misidentifies-deer/494103329

Something is off 200 yards is a decent rifle shot. A fucking pistol was she wearing a stupid antler hat? Dumb all the way around she should know when rifle season is and should have had blaze orange. This guy was dumb and lucky/unlucky. Something fishy here.

apparently she was a subhuman, not a big deal 2bh

hit man?

No, even with fancy rifle optics. Dense foliage tends to be a common theme in forests. It's possible he saw movement but not the actual person and fired anyways. But I don't hunt, that's just my best guess.

An article linked to in this thread said it was a single shot pistol so probably a Thomson-Center. Could be almost any rifle or large pistol caliber.

>200 yards
>40 minutes after sunset
>pistol
Bullfuckingshit

that sounds like a lie

So, he shoots into the dark at 200 yards?
>I don't think so

nice, free of roastie, free to date younger gal

If you are that fucking blind you do not deserve the right to own firearms

He killed someone 200 yards away with a pistol at night. Something doesn't add up.

the comments in the local paper were saying how dark it would have been. Who really knows what time the shot was fired?

who the fuck hunts deer with a pistol??? What the hell?

Maybe this guy was just squeezing off some rounds like a dumb hillbilly, ends up accidentally shooting someone, then claims he was "hunting deer?"

Literally everyone i know is aware that you do not go walking around the woods during deer season unless you are wearing AT LEAST one bright orange article of clothing. When i was young i was chewed out by old timers every time they saw me even near a wooded area without that orange.

>wearing AT LEAST one bright orange article of clothing
at night (ie, when it's DARK)

5:24 pm

Lots of people. My plumber does it with a black powder pistol with no glass...

lol who the fuck has a plumber?? Is this real life??

Nigga i live in the twilight zone apparently

Yea ok, she's not just dumb, she's actually retarded.

Have you ever hunted deer? You're drunk as fuck any time after 10AM. The woman walking her dog was completely in the wrong.

Edgy

Someone who has to do tap into the city's main water line or sewage system to replace aging lines. Not allowed to tap into the cities infrastructure without a permit, and its more feasable to hire someone who already has that permit.

a hit then?

ohhhh "yOUR PLUMBER" iz ur black husband I get it

Fucking Fudds.

WRONG God what an idiot. Shot he with a handgun? Couldn;t get a positive ID at that close range? Come on. This guy's punishment should be to wear a deer head helmet, and walk through forests common to hunting... He gets a grey fur coat, black pants, and black shoes, with orange shoe laces. Let him live in uncertainty.

Something is super fucking fishy about this.
200yds is a huge fucking distance for a wooded area. Hell is it even season for that? In IL you have I think 2 weekends for shotgun hunting the rest is bow.

Theres more to this story or Joe Jimmy Bob is an autistic savant when it comes to firearm marksmenship. But not safety. Either way this is a huge fuckin felony. He will never
legally own firearms again for damn sure

>at that close range
>200 yards

>Sorry, thought you were a deer

So basically be the woman.

I think he's quoting someone. Giving him the benefit of the doubt

716 in the house?

Amen. Her smile would light up a room.

>Boy do Amerimutts are dumb

>*gets acid thrown in face*

Ofc brother. Slumming it in South Buffalo! Try some wings from the Nine-Eleven Tavern. Best in the city.

Same area, some dummy shoots a truck
post-journal.com/news/page-one/2017/11/man-charged-after-mistaking-truck-for-deer-firing-shot/

Will do. Thanks Brother!

This. What range was he at, using a pistol, that he was able to hit the target without being able to identify it? He was probably out fucking around and accidentally shot her.

Silly people calling her a Jew. The girl was an Armenian. Look at her maiden name, and look at her dusky Armenian hues. She was even shot near Armenian Road. Maybe a new Armenian Holocaust is starting, but this is not a Jewess.

Fucking Polack!

This happened in Western NY between Buffalo and Erie PA.

Yup

severed the leg artery

>deer hunting with a pistol

more googles are shot during one summer weekend in Chicago, than hunters shoot all season.

NORM!

How shitty does your life have to be to post things like this? It's the equivalent of screaming fuck you repeatedly.

>hunting deer
>with a pistol

>mistaking a human for a deer

>fatal hip wound

>Thomas Jadlowski, 34, believed he saw a deer in a field about 200 yards away from him when he shot Rosemary Billquist in the hip with a high-powered pistol.
keeeeeeeeeeek
keeeekeeeeteeekeeeeek

>Walking a dog on a public trail where hunting is not allowed
>It was her fault
???

Being this stupid. Obviously you have never hunted or even shot a gun. If you ever get the chance to pick up a firearm I recommend you kys.

>muh walking path

are you fucking retarded? seriously just kill yourself now because you are an idiot. it said he was hunting on land he did not have permission to hunt on and it was also 40 mins past sunset which was the limit to when you could be out hunting. He was wrong on two different accounts dipshit..