Why are brit women such sluts

I was stationed at Lakenheath and could not believe the typical British female aka whore. no morals. they are just wild drunk whores

not that i didn't have fun jamming my cock down their drunken throats but goddamn those whores are the rule not the exception.

they are a disgrace to the white race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnSnEgtP6DM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop schilling against your own people

All women are Queens!!!

He's an American going against another American. Pulling into an Europoor insanity.

I just cannot comprehend the irony when Brits call out slavic women as whores

pommy drinking culture has gotten out of hand
this from a fucking ausfailian

>why are brit women such sluts?

answer: alcoholism

Another Virgin american larping as a soldier, crying because our lasses love a drink and are a good laugh. why am i not suprised?

BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Being island rapebabby trash
>proceed to get raped by vikings, saxons, germanics, francs only after romans are done with you
>turn out as some kind of bucktoothed mutt born out of wedlock that mama and papa europe didn't really want

>brown slut
>british

STOLEN VALOR

It's the degenerate clubbing/uni/lad culture here. All cancer.

raped nigger countries for their spices
now infested with niggers and muslims
once a world power now a world laughing stock

btfo

>Britain
>white

You truly got BTFO, you stupid bong.

you WISH you had valor to steal nigger

your mom will bring your hot pockets after she blows Lamar

Zogbot ready to die for Israel?

>52% vs 80%

Hmmmmmmm

and we're expected to take part or we are "missing out on life".

fucking end it.

i expect y'all to thank me for my service especially the British cucks we ahve save from the Nazis in WWII. that's after we destroyed you to gain our independence allowing up to create the most dominate country in modern times.

Why are Brits so dark? These people don't even look white, if I saw them here I'd assume they are Italian trash or Puerto Rican or something.

Germans and Nords should've won WW2 desu

But the typical, quintessentially British female wears a burqa

Big deal. Any pussy faggot can larp with a Halloween costume from the army surplus store. Your finger looks gay. Le 56% finger cant even see any blue veins through the dark skin smdh.

It's British working class culture. For whatever reason.

fake tan + old orange street lights

pic related

thank you user. he did get BTFO while trying to white knight for his whorish females.

lol when BTFO resort to homasexual memes

>57
>one off

Spank u for ur cervix

Because there's always a bottom feeder ready to abandon all dignity and pride in change of her bagina.

?? Didn’t mention anything about homosexuals in my post I’m confused. More of a 56% meme. Anyway I was just trolling you dog, I’m sorry, I feel bad now.

Its this spray tan they love to use

I legitimately thought the guy who plays Jon Snow was some sweaty Puerto Rican when I looked him up. Also, look at all of the Beatles and proud Brits like Russell Brand. There's something going on in jolly old England.

no larp.

more Halloween costume

proud to serve my country and protect cuck'd countries like Britain

lol at Canada talking shit

>Lakenheath

Because you’re stationed at a military base you fuckin moron. White trash military people get put on white trash military bases with other white trash in white trash towns because no one else wants a bunch of white trash im their neighborhood. White trash like you with no common sense are the reason I got out and went to college, I hope you work 12-15 hour shifts for the next month.

who knows, 95% are disgusting pigs, but of course, being women, have massively inflated views of themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=qnSnEgtP6DM

lol at the autist rage

i served to protect your right to say that. you should thank me

>Your finger looks gay

agree

Maybe because you hang out with low class scum like yourself.

Shlomo thanks you for your service.

Alcohol is the root cause of this. Take away alcohol and you take away degenerate whores.

Kek, this fucker didnt get to bang any of our birds, probs told him to fuck right off, so now he's bitching about them. Niggerwalks...

One of the signs of a dying empire.

>save from the Nazis in WWI
so you ruined everything

cool try bong

a brit whore will fuck anyone. see your dad

goddamn this idiot capcha clicking 20 times to solve it. its so bad on weekends

Damn.. I need to take a trip to the UK

The other thing, although bongs will deny it, is that british chicks fucking love cut dick. Cut anglo aussie here, english birds fucking love slobbering all of my cut doodle. They hate uncut but obviously have to put up with it.

Lol word user

reminder that the netherlands also was raped and pillaged by those same Romans, Saxons, Franks and in modern times the Germans twice....get off your high horse dyke dwelling dick muncher.

>Cut anglo aussie here

jew.

Those ''evil'' nazis don't looks so bad now do they

>chairforce

Lmao only thing you BTFO was yourself.
you know my uncle was in the airforce, after that he became a cross dresser.

Hey I've been to Lakenheath a few times. The notorious Brit girl blowjobs. Very nice.

Why are brits so swarthy despite being an island really high in latitude?

fucking hell did you ever go to school you fat bastard?

BASED

Traveling around the world it's always and I mean always the Brits who are the biggest sluts. Too bad they are usually too ugly for my tastes.

Must be an island thing. Icelandic women are even worse. They are desperate for fresh genes and looking at British males, I can't blame them.

Not my cup of semen though.

>crying because our lasses love a drink and are a good laugh
>britain is so pozzed that whoring is just standard behavior
kek
British are superior to you in every way. There is not and there never will be a Dutch Shakespeare.

>Spot the Marine in this thread
Ay yo dog, lemme get summa that Crayola.

I had more sex than I ever had in my life in the U.K. It got gross after a while when I realized these slags are actually going to mother some poor children one day.

>clubbing or going out a few times is bad
>stop having fun!
Kys cucks.
I had a great time going out to bars and raves when I was 18 - 23.

Some are great mums too

also known by sparkies as a rapemood light

Celtic genetics

>British are superior to you in every way. There is not and there never will be a Dutch Shakespeare
actually.. they have even better. his name is Wim Sonneveld

the OP pic is a gypsie

>a fucking mutt

The British Whore is the Superior Whore.
The year is 1957, the United Kingdom had just lost the Suez Canal. Logistics showed that Britannia simply did not have the man power to overcome such odds. Thus they sought a solution: To transition the Female population from one of chastity and Morality to a population of hyper-sexed always pregnant women in order to provide the man power for a future United Kingdom.

The UK began by abducting, at the time, the most promiscuous women in the known world: The United States Female. Through deep study and analysis, they found that the United States Female was always near a state of ovulation which permitted them to be supremely loose. By extracting the spinal fluid from these women, the British agency began to replicate the Hyper-sexed us women in the Britain population by putting the synthesized spinal fluid in the tap water.

What they did not realize is that at such high concentrations, the female body undergoes a state in which it accumulates to it's new hormonal shift. Thus, due to this, the British Woman now surpasses the Yank in whoriness. Her power level far beyond those of her peers in India and China.

>White knighting for british girls
Look he still believes that if you white knight you may get some pussy

>Wim Sonneveld

Literally who?

the netherlands is only surpassed by belgium in complete and utter irrelevance

I only know one british girl and she's a two faced whore with the ego the size of brazil, still not as bad as a nigress and has some alright tits as well but thats about it

I'm still a virgin

>Drinking yourself retarded and prancing around to jungle beats before rawdogging some skank in the bathroom is "fun"

You fuckers lack discipline

It's the celtic blood

Damn, is it super easy over there? Does having a particular kind of American accent help? I am productive in everything but my sex life.

fuck yourself cuck

Dude, Americans are popular all over western europe, maybe not in France but then again probably they're turbo sluts aswell.
Make sure you are not neet and a manlet and you'll have euro chicks throwing themselves at you for a chance to leech of your passport(beware)

RAF Lakenheath, I see your boys and girls come into Cambridge and get shit-faced.

Anglo-Saxon culture....get wasted...bleh

Probably some military desk job boy that's trying to act like the big war hero yet never stepped foot outside into a real war zone, probably the coffee boy that everyone laughs at.

I was out with 5 of my mates once and we met some American tart from Carolina. She was pretty fucking ugly, but she was all over all of us. We all went back to my mates and flat and took turns getting our cocks sucked. Every single one of blew a load in this whores mouth. What a night that was. Her parents were all about muh Christian values and all that. Little did they know their daughter was getting the big British cock.

>Wim Sonneveld
>Literally who?
You've just proved yourself utterly irrelevant

Mohammad BTFO

Everything must be experienced

thang u for your dervis

NEVER CONQUERED KIWIBOI

BWHAHAHAHA

That god is a Rhodesian Ridge-back... its from Africa

Most of them have a fupa, too. It can't get more ugly than british chicks.

>tfw when 5'10 turbo manlet
Oh well, thanks for the advice anyway sven. It's the same story as here, if you're in the golden 6'1-6'3 range, most women have a hard time not thinking you're god.

>You have to get blackout drunk shit faced if you go out to bars/concerts
*Tips your path*

British chicks get soaked just from a little hugging and kissing, not as much as jewish girls but close.

But a Southern or Texan accent is basically "Press X to win pussy".

I understand how British guys feel when they go to Freedomstan and sail through oceans of cunt juices after speaking a few sentences.

Fuck boring ass shakespeare, we have Rembrandt cocksucker.

Lol what kind of larp ass stripes are those fake Airman.