#ELSAGATE

AUTISTICS GET IN HEAR!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=32X45J-MRUE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cu1ZNh6lPzo&
reuters.com/article/us-youtube-videos/brands-pull-youtube-ads-over-images-of-children-idUSKBN1DO1KF
youtube.com/watch?v=9mnTCYsbKfw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This shit is wierd. Why and who do you think makes these?

>WE MUST CENSOR YOUTUBE

This is the only message I got out of this bitch's long-winded speech.

"Cutting open pregnant frozen elsa"

holy shit top kek

WHY IS THE PIANO SO FUCKING LOUD. I MEAN FUCK!

Search for Amazing Fishing at Battambang

shits fucked senpai

The sheer scale of this cannot be understated. There are tens of thousands of videos, many of which have tens of millions of views.

There is no way this is incidental. This goes far beyond YouTube I have no doubt. Likely deep state, foreign agents, big establishment money involved. This is a massive trauma-inducing psyop targeted at Western children. They are going all in to destroy the white race.

Pretty bad near the end imo. I knew it was bad, but not that bad. They are definitely sexualizing kids, and grooming them. Even the normies can see this shit for what it is. It seems as if the scum of the world are coming out of the sewers and mingling with normal society, like its no big deal.

lol, paranoid fool, white race is doomed all by itself, breeding rates, self loathing etc, nothing to do with some global conspiracy, it's just Darwinism, better men have arrived in Europe and the women and girls have seen that for themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=cu1ZNh6lPzo&

I'd like to point out that some prank youtubers jumped on the bandwagon, attempting to make money without knowing this is pedophile shit.

This specific operation has been going on for at least a year on a massive scale.

reuters.com/article/us-youtube-videos/brands-pull-youtube-ads-over-images-of-children-idUSKBN1DO1KF
>reuters.com/article/us-youtube-videos/brands-pull-youtube-ads-over-images-of-children-idUSKBN1DO1KF
>reuters.com/article/us-youtube-videos/brands-pull-youtube-ads-over-images-of-children-idUSKBN1DO1KF

>This is a massive trauma-inducing psyop targeted at Western children. They are going all in to destroy the white race.

Nope, the idea is depopulation.

The point is to make children get more sexual, and then promote sex for the sake of fun with protection.

This remove the relation of sex and having kids from people mind, this already sort of happened, since this kind of depopulation related stuff already existed since the 60s at least.

If kids and teenagers start to do it wrong and have kids, this is used to say to parents "think about the kids" and legalize abortion and etc...

>legalize abortion
How does elsagate help legalize abortion?

youtube.com/watch?v=9mnTCYsbKfw

Our guy PDF exposing these creeps

that's the same thing I'm saying...trauma is the root of all sexual deviance

cuck

hjgguyhn jyggjg jkjhkh gtygigi9076