What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-03-15/japanese-av-star-revealed-as-shonen-jump-manga-writer/.99822
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

had yakumo and eri on his dick. that's not a problem

He could've had Yakumo. You stupid lkfsklereeeee

He's mexican.

literally the author's self-insert

can someone post a link of the recent special chapter?

He was dumb and loved worst girl.

Felt in love with a retard.

And he didn't embrace either of them

That's a federal offense

autism

He was in love. You'll never understand.

Being in the wrong land.

>Worst girl
Tenma was cute. I don't understand the hate

Fell in love not with Eri or Yakumo but with worst girl

I love Eri.

I just finished Season 1. Fucking hell this show is frustrating, Harima's a perfectly likeable MC who spends the entire show chasing after the worst girl, getting into communication error/misunderstanding-based issues about that and ignoring all the infinitely superior girls around him.

The OP is kinda catchy in a cheesy way though.

Being a cool guy.

>Not liking Guruguru mawaru

I do like it, my man.

he has no problems. he was and is perfect

>no one falls for the QT wrestler girl
How?

Karen was the secret boss of best girl in school rumble.

>lala
>qt
She's just scary senpai

Man, I miss this. Is the manga good or should I just rewatch the anime?

He liked a shit.

quality episode

Harima was a hopeless romantic held back by remorse and embarrassment over past actions. He became enamored with a girl who never saw him in a similar light and he felt frustration over it. Over time, the sister and close friend of the girl he was enamored with because enamored with him, complicating the situation enough to give the girl he cared about the most enough shielding to try to keep him off her back. Because she was 100% aware of his feelings for her and made no attempt to make him stop.

tl;dr- Tenma is 2DPD

She didn't love best boy

tenma is autistic and in love with a currynigger

Clinically autistic and bad taste in women.

Also couldn't just count himself lucky enough and either dick the super hot oujou-sama or just get Yakumo to dress up and roleplay. She'd roll over and do it too, she was a huge beta where he was concerned.

did the mangaka even get married?

If he was as much of a fuckup as Harima I highly doubt it.

Not that I know of but if so she wouldn't be too fond of him doing a manga with a former jav actress
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-03-15/japanese-av-star-revealed-as-shonen-jump-manga-writer/.99822

Didn't get pussy

No problem. He was just loyal to his waifu.

>Eri lose

FUCK YOU JAPAN EVERY FUCKING TIME DAMMIT

doesn't even make sense Yakumo is a fucking slut she had that glasses sempai that was in love with her

It gets better the more it goes on as Tenma gets less and less screentime.

Just promise me one thing, don't wach san-gakki. It's probably one of the greatest offenses anime ever did to manga. They basically tried to fit 100 chapters into 3 episodes.

He literally and canonically had a kid with Eri, how much more does he need to embrace her?

fake and gay

Flashforward in the last chapter of the manga
Is the only saving grace to the end of that manga