Tuturu~

Tuturu~

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3j3_iPskjxk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good VN. Now give me another.

I was stationed at Kadena in the past, so seeing this was a huge shocker.

I made a thread about it as I was playing that scene but it got swiftly deleted.

C;C is coming in 2017.

Why does America waste billions on military outposts? What's the point?

Don't get my hopes up user.

To projected its hegemonic power across the world dah. It is the superpower.

They say it's to protect the countries their stationed at and to keep an eye on enemy countries, but secretly I think they're trying to take over the world.

Like SERN.

Now you've made me sad by reminding me that unlike S;G0, I'll have to watch the anime before reading the VN (if it ever gets TL'd that is).

Our power is literally extended across the world. We have footholds in every country with a military base allowing us rapid application of power against any uprising and dissent, from enemy countries or otherwise. Basic logistics.

its just one one of those global power struggle things you know...

>U.5.
>not U.S.

lol silly japs

When you have military budget on 123131 gaillion dollars there's no reason to ever give up your nice strategic military bases in Europe an Japan. Right now they might seem redundant but you never know what the future holds.

Anime when?

Since when are retards allowed in the military?

just read the vn

Ever since you joined.

Global superiority, my man. Forces around the world so response times go down.

Also, once you win against a country and take land, you usually don't just up and leave.

>waste
being able to transport troops and supplies all around the globe can be pretty useful sometimes

got to that scene last night
made me hnnggg
mayuri-chan is so cute in fatigues

Mayuri is cute in everything.

true, but she's cutest in fatigues

I'd just like to announce I 100% completed this game today, and absolutely loved it.

Really wish Maho was in the S;G worldline, though. She deserves to win the Okabebowl.

>the lab badges are now missing three people.
Way to go mad scientist.

Huh, they even referenced that scene from the movie.

Which scene?

I know the other branches give the chair force shit for being a bit cush, but how the hell would she get in there?

When Kurisu meets young Okabe in the past.

Anybody got a walkthrough pic?

for the ragnorak connection.

don't have a pic, but I'm using this
unluckyhero.wordpress.com/2016/11/22/steinsgate-0-walkthrough/

Her cuteness is a WMD in itself.

>a bit cush
Man you have no idea until you're in. Fucking staying in Holiday Inns with king size beds every other TDY, such is life in America's premier branch of military service.

What's your AFSC? I'm a 4E.

You the Kadena guy from earlier? I'm a 2T2.

Yup. I always feel bad for the maintainers. Where you stationed?

Not him but I'm ELEN

>this
Im Marine corps, but my MOS gives me the opportunity to work on Kadena. It's like a vacation.

I watched the first anime and downloaded Steins;Gate 0, should I play the first game or 0?

I'm curious about the sequel's plot.

Joint Base My Dick Hurts, in lovely New Jersey. Didn't want CONUS, but here I am.

I'm heading to yokota in a month, anyone know what it's like there?

I'd recommend playing the first game first, even though you've seen the anime.

Play the first one.

You an air winger?

No, Landing Support.

The True Ending is different from the anime? Anything relevant they didn't animate?

You're 28 miles away from Tokyo and you can use the trains to get anywhere. Get the fuck out of the base and enjoy Japan you faget, since I can't.

I don't remember the anime very well since it was so long ago, but it's worthwhile to play just for the shower CG.

>Houoin Kyoma triumphal return
Steins Gate 0 really is good.

>all these airmen in my Sup Forums
Holy crap. I had no idea so many of you faggots posted here. Where have you been all my life? All the weebs where I work are low powerlevel fags who still obsess over DBZ.

I think all of us are just trying to hide our powerlevels desu

Anyone here been to Cannon? I'm about to go there for my first pcs and my sponsor isn't willing to tell me anything.

>the OST that plays when it happens
MUH
U
H

Thing is I keep hearing from anons over the years that the Air Force was full of weebs or at least openly high powerlevel fags that knew how to not be massive sperg due to their training. Yet all I get is Chads and basic bros. Maybe it's my goddamn career field, Fuels.

What was the point of this character again?

Fapbait

Someone had to go crazy and murder all those soldiers

Idk I guess that's the career field, I'm sheet metal, all I meet are basic losers. I did know a guy on his off time would cosplay in public and carry a katana around. Makes the Air Force look more autistic than we actually are.

To look like Kurisu.

For absolutely no reason you might add.

The only part that differs between VN and anime is the Braun confrontation.

Or all of those routes and things like nae

A great example of just how much time travel can fuck you up that didn't make it to the anime.
Another good example being the Suzuha ending.

I'm too sentimental a pussy to want to play a game where kurisu is ded. If it's possible to answer without spoiling too much are they still hopping world lines and shit in the second one or is she just an AI from now on?

She is just an AI except for some scenes where she isn't.

You get pocket Kurisu instead.
Okabe does get sent back to the Alpha woldline for like ten minutes in one route.

>are they still hopping world lines and shit in the second one or is she just an AI from now on?
Yes and yes.

B-but identity is dependent on continuity so she's not the same kurisu. Oh well, thanks for the info.

Reading Steiner is all about continuity of memory across world lines.

Some characters are completely different in different world lines. Occasional vague memory crossover isn't enough to be meaningfully the same person.

anyone here read C;C already? what's the verdict? heard there were references to the S;G crew. shame they're not doing the same to the C;H cast.

What the hell did they turn the Air Force eagle into?

A fucking Decepticon?

>whats the point
keeping you all safe of course.

Don't fuck with our fucking access to the markets of the world, square. We don't need to own clay; we want the ability to buy and sell for fat dosh in ever market from Toronto to goddamn Irkutsk to Tripoli.

So you can enlist and get shipped out to Nip land so you think you can see your wildest dreams in person, only to have a follow guy on base go out and rape a chic, and your base commander no only bars anyone from leaving the base, but from drinking or setting off fireworks.

go away Ed

So where did Okabe learn the song from?

I think it's pretty likely that PQube is going to do C;C

Kagari.

Kagari.

Okabe learned it from Kagari. Kagari was from another world line originally, so it's possible she could have learned it from the world line where the music box existed.

From what I've seen C;C has seen very positive reaction. Have seen some say it's the best SciAdv novel.

"no"

Of course airmen have the freetime to post on here, fucking faggots don't do anything.

>hurr nazi
have you people seriously never seen Full Metal Jacket?

youtube.com/watch?v=3j3_iPskjxk

>referenced
the movie is no longer canon

The movie was never canon.

>Why does America waste billions on military outposts?
Because no one else will play the role of the world's policeman.

don't ask unless you've played all the endings

So I need to ask about Amadeus What was the point of it? It felt like it didn't matter that it was an AI as much as it matters that it has Kurisu's memories about the paper she wrote.

I did and I don't see a lot of point in her character really, unless I missed something obvious. Her character in the true end/mayuri end felt especially useless and unnecessary other than to point to the Professor

The point of it was to mask the development of a super soldier brainwashing program using the same concepts

They are clearly leaving room for side story sequels just like the first time.

I assumed that is why the true end even exists, to have a side story of searching for Mayuri and Suzuha