Where to live in PA?

I want to move to Pennsylvania because I hear that outside of Philadelphia, it's mostly white and mostly based. I was thinking somewhere in the southeast part of the state, maybe near Lancaster. I want to find an Italian qt to marry and I hear that this state has a lot of them.

Anything PA related also welcome.

Stay the fuck out, we're full.

I won't be a burden senpai

NEPA is pretty comfy. It depends on what skills you have though. It's great if you're in the medical field.

Land surveyor actually, just at a technician level right now. That can usually translate anywhere, I would think, and the biggest factor would be environment. Anything is better than mountain surveying

Bedford is pretty wide open. I hunt there one week out of the year.

Just stay the fuck away from philly. Gettysburg is nice.

This.

Sweet. If there are Italian qts there and if there's enough to do that I don't end up drinking boredom away I'll check it out, thanks

1 0 T O 1

PA is mostly a decision on how crowded you want the area you live in to be.

Move the the Philly burbs. Usually quiet and you get to go to the city for city shit

I recommend Philly or Pittsburgh, I hear they're BEAUTIFUL places to live.

I see Land Surveyors out here all the time as well. I'm sure you wouldn't be hurting for job opportunities here.

Hershey

I lived there. Highschool had 200 people. 1 black person. Hershey is 99% white. No shit. There is no crime. No poverty. No traffic. It's clean, everyone is nice.

Hershey

BUCKS STRONK

Another great place to live.

You had one job bro.

If you're gonna live around Pittsburgh then Butler is the best choice.

I grew up in North West Pa (DuBois) and it is a paradise. That whole part of the state is nice

I went to the Hershey plant as a kid once, that was cool. So I guess there's a unanimous opinion that PA is a great state with great places. I'm feeling good about it now desu

Only issue I think about is the cold. I was raised in Florida and never lived anywhere north of NC. Had a gf in Indiana who had to drive in winter once, like playing fucking Operation

Bucks is turning into the new NE Philly and I fucking hate it.