PROVE GOD?

I dare any of you theists to prove to me that there is a God.

Protip : you literally can't

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/eaEGgUa3
express.co.uk/news/science/670781/There-IS-life-after-DEATH-Scientists-reveal-shock-findings-from-groundbreaking-study
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user I love you that is all

For this post you have given permission for your soul. Thx

75mg of DMT

Do that and you won't need to ask for proof ever again

Have you ever seen two crances dance as a light snow fell on the woods in the spring? Have you heard a child laugh uncontrollably from their belly? Have you received unwarranted kindness from a stranger? Or felt the bliss of embracing a loved one after months or years apart?

Then you have seen God.

Prove that god doesnt exist :>

>inb4 m-muh special fedora status s-so t-the burden of proof is on you
Something can't come out of nothing, what preceeds the big bang fedoras?

Cranes*

What preceded God? Oh wait, you have special privileges on that

According to the last shit I read, an infinitum of electron reversals, universal implosions, and big bangs. Or something I dunno fuck it.

literally

Define "God" first.

Evil exists because God is too loving to destroy even one of his creations, not even the fallen angels, it grieves him to see the evil the devils have caused but when God said love thy enemy he meant it, God's no hypocrite why would he tell you to love your enemy if he didn't himself.

I'm not a wildlife expert but why does that look like it's an anthropomorphic representations of something from South America or Sub-Saharan Africa?

here you go faggots, now KYS hahahahahaha

Why doesn't he kill the devil? If he kills his enemies do they win?

See St Augustine's platonist treatment if evil.

Because even those who despise God, he loves, literally just explained it, the devil is a being, God is too loving to kill his own creation.

That's called a hallucination retard

God isn't bound by time nor space and does not need anything to have come before him :>

Maybe its time to go do your homework instead of watching shitty youtube "science" videos young one

This is banana fitting the hand tier of intellectual assertance of an idea. Philosophers are all fucking NEET retards with too much time on their hands, just like Marx.

Prove he doesn't exist user, go ahead I'm waiting.

>prove god
>god precedes nature, exists separate from it
>all human proofs proceed from arguments that are grounded in nature, no proof can be made that does not require nature as a context
>therefore god can not be proven by us
>if god is to be proven, only he can prove himself

That whole meme falls apart when asked, "Does God need to have any of the omni qualities?"

If yes, then you admit that God must be something outside of reality and therefore cannot be limited by such " paradoxes". The simplest and easiest way to end any of those questions is to say God knows best. His reasons for any relation of evil is justified by his wisdom, not just intelligence or power.

if no, then you admit that God is not bound by our concepts and therefore for still outside reality. So again this leads to God justifying himself outside reality with the only obvious answer, he knows more then reality, his reasons justify themselves.

>le banana fits on the hand so it's wrong
> just like how I want a banana in my hand
kys kek

Hume?

Things exist. QED.

Why are atheists so dumb?

>God made me so I would kms over a Sup Forums comic and go to hell
Cool fucking religion my dude

Stuff exists.

>I haven't read Kierkegaard.

But you do realize, of course, OP, that mainstream science is currently investigating the notion that our universe is a simulation nested inside other simulated universes -- which would essentially mean that we were created. And if we were created, you would probably have to call our creator God.

Id love for you to prove to me he doesnt exist. Pro tip. You cant.

Since you are LARP’ing as Satan right now, tell me this. What is the Org Chart relationship between you and the Antichrist? Do you report to him, or him to you?

I haven’t gotten to Hume yet, i put that argument together after reading Kierkegaard, Augustine, Aquila’s, and plato

>being this insecure over your atheism
Its ok to admit you're wrong

I can't prove to you that there is a God.
What I can prove is the world would be a better place if everyone were Christian, which is what God promises in the Bible.
If you view the Bible more as a guide to being a good member of society, you'll realize that most of the world's problems are caused by the modern day weakness of Christianity. A strong Christian nation is immune to all the things that plague us today. So, whether you believe God is real or not, the effect is the same. We are being punished for our lack of faith.

pastebin.com/eaEGgUa3

So was I made to shitpost and go to hell just because God got a good laugh out of it? He must really hate me for that to happen.

Wow you win.

God doesn't want to prevent evil, the proposed conclusion that he is not good/loving is a non-sequiter.
Not difficult stuff, people.

>altered brain chemistry

MUH THE REAL TRUTH HAS SHOWN ITSELF TO ME

Do you believe all the shit you think / do while drunk

Do you believe all the shit you think / do while high on weed

do you believe all the shit you think / do while high on coke...
but get high on hallucinogenics and suddenly the DOOR HAS OPENED, I CAN SEE THE LIGHT

there's a time and place for all drugs but when you differentiate between shit that is and isn't real then you must ..

kys

That atheists cite this pic like they're saying something intelligent is embarrassing

It is possible evil is logically necessary (for example: if it were necessary for the existence of good). The ability to perform the logically absurd is not included in the definition of "omnipotence." Just because God is omnipotent and omnibenevolent, does not necessarily mean evil shouldn't exist.
Evil is not necessarily what is meant by "evil" here, anyway (for example: "Anything that causes pain or goes against muh fee fees is evil :(" is not necessarily a true proposition). Whether or not God can be 'malevolent' depends on what is meant by "evil."
It is also only assumed that there is no possible case in which allowing evil is not evil (counterexample: if it were necessary for the existence of good).
"Evil" is never defined. If evil just means "consciously causing suffering or harm," then allowing it doesn't mean God is malevolent, no matter how much Epicurus wants to whine about it.
Pain and suffering are often necessary to bring people to God and to truth in the first place, as people are forced to humble themselves and relinquish their pride.
t. retarded newfag who's never been on /his/

can't differentiate*

You should, humes enquiry concerning human understanding is such a good book. A real eye opener.

If you spend your life being a shitposting atheist, your life will suck. Whether God did this to you or not is irrelevant. Choose Christianity or wallow in degeneracy because "muh black science man". Choice is yours.

frenula. the earth not being a pear. the way skyscrapers dont lean. the way trains work on flat "balls" for 5000 miles in length. flagellar motors. the fact you cant determine the age of rocks without being there to record the start time. the popularity of the satan frog. the fact choices have consequences and i dont even know if we have free will. pascal's wager. popularity of eugenics and zionism. haavara. satan rules the air. serpent seed. times and symbols when i've been in doubt or have been pondering and He shows me things like the rainbow that appeared over the Mateen club. the fact nobody chooses to be born. the fact we claim rivers flow uphill. the fact we didnt land on moon. the fact we say the sun is a nuke and that nukes are real. the fact an antichrist can become president

Except free will doesn't exist so god knowingly creates people that will go to hell according to the bible

Read the old testament, ever heard of the flood?

Free will does exist, don't believe every Jewish lie you hear and parrot it out, it's embarassing.

Prove god doesn't exist

Protip: you literally cant

I appreciate the referral. What did you like about it?

The world and consciousness are result of a transcendent first cause and maintainer (prime mover and ground of being). We use metaphors and personification but God is a bit more complicated than what atheist brainlets think they are talking about

So is god not omnipotent then?

it sounds satanic af to me. bible says God creates with voice. regrets creating us. and chooses before birth which souls to write down. i believe. only already judged "person" is lucifer. christian message is easy but not well loved in these times. you shouldnt need to choose to love God and Christ. ask God in Christ's name for holy spirit to come and to live in your heart with Christ. im glad people are discussing nephilim and stuff

prove flying invisible spaghetti monster doesn't exist

Protip: you literally cant

thats not how it works idiot

prove nothing exploded into everything and etc etc

We all know it's evil to not gender swap your child if they like gay shit

why are you brain damaged

express.co.uk/news/science/670781/There-IS-life-after-DEATH-Scientists-reveal-shock-findings-from-groundbreaking-study

Daily remember Athiests still havent been able to handle aristotle and aquinas to this day

>www.express.co.uk

go outside you faggot

Burdon of proof is on non-creationists. Look at all the shit around us

God can actually take your free will away.
Sodomites for example, God gives them over to a reprobate mind. You have free will until God gives up on you basically, then he'll harden your heart or make your mind irredeemable because you're a lost cause.
Obviously there are choices you make, the primary purpose of the Bible is to guide your choices. Why make the Bible if you've already decided how everyone will choose to act.

reptile worshippers. kys

Flaggot

you've already implicitly defined free will as an impossible thing

>The argument from free will, also called the paradox of free will or theological fatalism, contends that omniscience and free will are incompatible and that any conception of God that incorporates both properties is therefore inherently contradictory. These arguments are deeply concerned with the implications of predestination.

The argument supposes a definition of "free will" that is incompatible with omniscience, which implies such a definition is metaphysically possibly true, which implies God doesn't exist -- an implicit premise that is supposed to be the conclusion of the argument -- therefore, the argument begs the question.

The argument supposes a definition of "free will" that is incompatible with determinism, which implies materialism, which implies God doesn't exist -- an implicit premise that is supposed to be the conclusion of the argument -- therefore, the argument begs the question.

A definition of "free will" that is incompatible with omniscience or determinism is not necessarily true, e.g. Christians, whose conceptions of God and free will are allegedly inherently contradictory, don't define free will as the ability to make choices independent of God's knowledge or cause, nor as achievable only by breaking the physical laws of the universe. Free will is only epistemic, i.e. it is contingent only on our knowledge -- it is not subject to atheistic definition. Therefore, it is compatible with God's existence.
appeal to mass-stupidity

If free will exists then god is not all powerful

If he did 100 btc would be in my wallet in the morning

pussified original sinner. it's funny. youre the only sodomite in here with your grabbems and anal and i love my daughter's ass and piss tapes and epstein and tory smith and putin. all pedos. and hi fags take my daughters. there is nothing wrong with sign of covenant. david was bi. you make nephs. people like david kill em. the end

I was an atheïst until i smoked dimethyltryptamine. It was the most intense and eye-opening experience in my life. I don't believe in God now because i know for a fact that God exists.

>tfw you can't disprove the Leibnizian Cosmological argument.

Atheifags on suicide watch

you dont see God. He will melt your ass even if hidden in a cave. if you are intoxicated off your ass that was not God

>This

>1 post by this ID

>the ugliest race is also the lowest iq
Requires a sense of humor to arrange that

Hahahahhaa

In order for something to exist, it must be created

God = Infinity
Infinity = God

>own a building
>allow you to rent it, but if you tear the place up I'm kicking you out
>you tear the place up, I kick you out
>HA I was there so you never were the owner
That's how retarded that notion is. You have free will because God gave you free will. The same is true of your life. God can take either away at any time, he just wants to know what you will do to see if you're worthy of eternal life.

this thread is going to get deleted

but, god is what preceded god, and god is what shall succeed god.

the "empty void" from which the "big bang" happened is god.

we stem from god, and we shall return to him, like a triangle.

there is suffering and evil in this world because god wants it to be like this, and because it is ultimately "man" that chooses to disappoint each other, to misunderstand each other, to form negative bonds with each other.

either way, everyone is an instrument of god because you are accomplishing your role on this earth and living out your purpose on earth. you are being used as a medium for what god chooses to do through you although he has full power to do himself.

this is ultimately proof that god, before all, is the only one that loves you, at least, love meaning in this case, "the desire for ones existence".

thank you.

why do you laugh like the frog cloaca? masons are vagina worshippers. none of this exists in heaven. apples in sense of genesis. do not exist. so what was it? re read the thread

The owner is clearly known and there are contracts between you and the owner. This argument is retarded

30 minutes of visiting other realms of reality and dimensions is not being intoxicated when you're totally normal and sober after that.

k

Amen

I have absolutely no desire to prove anything to you. Read some Plotinus though, if you want.

Seek help user

God is All, the unseeable, the unknowable, this universe, all of its content, and all others that exist.

End of proof.

I love how the smarties like to say god doesn’t exist because their INCOMPLETE model of the universe doesn’t require him.

gullible easily impressionable weak minded individuals shouldn't take psychedelics.

would you believe the love for the world you feel after taking mdma is real after youve sobered up? then why would you believe in a god after you had a hallucination that involved god. it doesn't make any sense other than you're incapable of distinguishing truth from chemical alterations in your brain.

why do you laugh. why do you make chaos. it specifically says chaos is not of God. YOU seek help. thats how you and these dmt goys get possessed and act all fucking retarded. you have NO CLUE. weed is in bible. did you know that?

Demanding "that god be proven" is like demanding that i prove that i am not a figment of your imagination. Its like demanding gravity be proven true or false. Its a misdirection. Gravity can not be proven because gravity is an electro magnetic phenomenon, not its own separate force. The demand that God be proven real is a product of kikes like rene descartes. That assholes entire line of work was steeped in the question "how do I get people to embrace lines of reasoning that seem rational but obfuscate the word around them. Go tessellate yourself.

And the Bible says that God is the owner of this world and if you fuck up, he'll fuck you up. It's not a hard concept.
You're free to do whatever you want but throughout the Bible, there are a number of things you can do to bring destruction on yourself.
God has the power to make you live a perfect life, but that isn't what he wants. He wants to test you.
The fact that you can't grasp such a simple concept makes me wonder if you're not already a reprobate though.

Are you LARPing user? If not, very sad. Mike Pence is a hero for trying to save you from yourself.

to make order out of it. i forgot to mention. whore!

God's more real then you. Enjoy the vertigo

god divorced israel for being a skank. you suck its dick

screencap my post, it's the only way for more people to see it. keep it, and you will find it of good use.