Better ped than red

Better ped than red.

Other urls found in this thread:

electionbettingodds.com/
predictit.org/Market/3299/Who-will-win-the-2017-US-Senate-special-election-in-Alabama
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a screen shot from September buddy.

where’s your proof he’s a pedophile?

Dems had real momentum down there but blew it with the yearbook. Now that is basically understood that entire thing was fake the whole thing fell apart.

Dems are dirty as hell and will stoop to any low, but they're usually not that sloppy.

absolute the worst state

>This is a screen shot from September buddy.

electionbettingodds.com/

You were saying?

>has not heard of California

Bless your heart

>ped

I don't think you know what that word means

This tells me democrats are better at getting away with it, or they dont prosecute their own.
Given the Clinton kill-list, you can take a guess whats really happening.

Alabama has way more niggers

I don't even count California my friend. It'd be unfair otherwise.

republicans support child rape now. amazing.

Alabama is not minority white, nor is it filled to the brim with Latinos and state-protected illegals.

Who is Strange?

you're dumb enough to believe completely fabricated allegations. amazing.

I don't think you voted for any of that, Colgate.

It’s filled to the brim with niggers. Southern niggers at that. The whites are all trailer trash inbreds too. California is objectively a better state.

Whats fucking hilarious is that the MSM dropped it like a sack of potatoes after the yearbook was looked at. The damage has been done though, but he'll still win and I hope he goes Hogan on WaPo

shut up you baby fucking piece of shit. The right has gone full degenerate.

Man you guys are fucked. You'd rather support a pedo just because he follows your agenda. You're no better than liberals.

Luther Strange is the (Trump-endorsed) candidate Roy Moore defeated in the GOP primary. There is some media talk of him running a write-in campaign, which is why he's not at an absolute 0%.

you're quoting a site run by john stossel, i'd say don't make me laugh but i already laughed a lot and enjoyed it

The laughter to cover up your palpable anxiety of Roy Moore winning, I'm sure.

I expect a major allegation to come out in the last few days before the election.

Also don't get smug, the polls said Hillary would win. They were rigged for a reason back then and they have a reason to rig it in favor of their Democrat now, but they could also rig them to make some republicans think it's safe to not vote or to vote in protest since "Moore is sure to win"

>goal post status: moved

And Trump has actually done work to advance America in the world. Zero's best accomplishment was leaving office.

They are that sloppy down south. They aren't the brightest bunch.

Also goes without saying the allegation will be horseshit. Just that they are going to save some real spicy shit for the last 24-48 hours before the election. "Roy raped me and I was 13 years old" tier.

National Review get ye gone.

High moral sanctimoniousness and pride at taking the high road takes you to the abyss of irrelevance. Cato the Younger and Cicero are models of political thought and ethical morality. Both were proud republicans and moral heroes standing against corruption and tyranny. One killed himself when their cause was destroyed, the other let himself be killed by his foes. Neither achieved anything of worth except in literature and their opponents won and destroyed the republic.

I don't give a shit about being smug and self-righteous when that doesn't stop illegal immigration, doesn't protect the 2nd amendment, doesn't stop the emasculation of America into a European social-democratic model.

>strawpolls
Seems democrats aren't sending their brightest.

Seeing as non-Hispanic whites haven't been a majority since the '70s, CA has been a cesspool for at least 4 decades. Objectively, CA is more corrupt than any other state.

Almost every Democrat. Zero and Michael for sure.

>16 year olds
>baby fucking

Choose one

gonna need a citation

There are still whites in California. Can’t say the same for bama

democrats are trash! you guys need to change your game plan

Funny you say that because all of them were done here on Sup Forums. But you wouldn't know cus you're a disgusting newfaggot.

Allegation from 40+ years ago, RIGHT before a major election that will decide the legislative future of the country.

>obviously legit

I have a shareblue article that says Roy Moore is losing, and they really really swear it's true

Goal post status: same as yours

>increasingly nervous man

> muh ideology instead of actual political affiliation

blacks are (((conservative)))

Did you honestly expect Alabama to flip you fucking tard?

The data is not from Stossel btw.

predictit.org/Market/3299/Who-will-win-the-2017-US-Senate-special-election-in-Alabama

Cool tactics, Shariablue.

The guy literally rapes children and Alabama rednecks still think he's better than the libruls.

The absolute state of America.

No they just aren't progressive. Being a single welfare mom with gangbanger drop outs for kids is not conservative.
Blacks can have conservative values when they get off the juice but the majority are strongly in support of govt welfare and abortion. These are pretty solidly non conservative stances. Their absence from politics would put them more socially on the left (bitch without voting). Then listen to their music and watch their films.
Essentially you are thinking that because there are black churches and they still use anti gay slurs, they are conservative. But no. Communities with 70% single parent percentage is not a conservative community so fuck off.

Rural and suburban retards had a 100% chance of Roy Moore winning until he turned out to be a kiddie fucker. Who the fuck is nervous here?

The left has cried wolf to many times.

Now no one listens to you guys.

>has gone full degenerat
dont we all want more kids on hormones, fag bathrooms and trannys in the military? VOTE BLUE

More like the absolute state of democrats if they can’t even beat a child rapist.

Guilty until proven innocent apparently.

The people see through the retardation of the left and their forgery.

all the reds are peds anyway so you might as well vote for one who doesnt want to import africans and muslims

Conservaphiles are the scum of the earth

Democrats are more dangerous then smooth talking 30 year olds in the 1970's