Joe Rogan

>"Everybody wants to pretend it's a level playing field. There's no level, anywhere you look. Is an eagle and a salmon level? Does the salmon ever get to eat the eagle? No. The universe does not want even. It wants conflict and resolution and constant improvement."

He's just on the edge of getting redpilled on race realism, Sup Forums.
How do we get him over the edge?

It does honestly seems like he's getting more and more red-pilled on most subjects every episode.

Ask him a normal man and a 4ft 5 midget are equal.

he's a cuckold eunuch

It does feel like rogaine isn't quite as dumb as he often makes out to be, it's more like he is watching his power level so he can maintain ratings without upsetting either side. That an the strange fixation he has over-talking his guests and asking the same question ten times in a row even though they admit they can't answer it.

He's a douchebag.

he would say that he is even with the normal man

t. soyboy

Hes married with a jew that has a mullato kid from a previous relationship and hes surrounded by kikes at every turn.

Good luck breaking that ceeling.

No, he will never go there because he is married a jew and has jew kids. Plus all his friends are jews. He relatively does the "it's just your skin tone" retardation because he has skin in the ZOG game.

Best thing that could happen would be to get jared taylor on there, but Rogan's handlers would never let it happen.

hes functionally redpilled, he racks in to much cash to throw it all away plus hes a good jumping point for normies.

he's not, examples?

he's a millionaire tae kwon do champion. he might be a manlet but he can sure fuck your shit up.

Maybe, but the think I really hate about him is that he always ends up agreeing with whatever his guest's views are. I understand its probably to keep the conversation going, but it makes it hard to respect his opinions when they flip flop

Seeing this pic makes me realize Ive never actually seen his standup

He literally said "bullshit zionist government" talking about the US once.

I enjoy it but it's not for everyone.

Has no balls because steroids

*leans in*

Drop him off in baltimore MD with a suit made of cash.

Joe will never take the race realism pill because he's a (((comic))) and has lived the entirety of his adult life being friends and coworkers with heebs that scream dirty jokes and leftist platitudes at an audience full of cuckolds and call it "art."
Also MMA is full of uppity ethnics and the orginization would 100% disown him.

The fact that he's so redpilled given his surroundings is amazing honestly. He probably has to do shrooms in order to live in Cali without killing anyone.

You don't need'em when you're 50 plus with a wife and kids already. Just jerk off, do roids and drive fast cars.