Google Maps Adventures Through Democracy

Hello Sup Forums I'm back again to take you all through a guided tour of the wonders of our world using Google Maps so we may all gain a better understanding of the lives of our fellow global citizens.

On today's agenda is examining the good that Democracy has done for the lives of humans across the world.

The first stop on our tour is the place that immediately springs to mind when one says 'Democracy', thats right you guessed it, we are in Lagos, Nigeria!

the usa isn't a democracy so it's not our fault.

you fucking idiot. read before you post.

>1 post by this id

The spirit of human freedom burns strongly here in Africa's largest economy, seen quite literally here as we pass the Lagos Eternal Flame of Liberty.

This torch burns night and day to forever brighten the lives of Nigerians and remind them of the importance democracy has done for mankind.

Not sure where you're going with this, OP. You've chosen a very opaque approach to whatever point you're trying to make.

Of course as we all know democracy goes hand in hand with free market economics. Property rights are human rights afterall.

This can be seen here in this bustling fertilizer market. Fresh, high quality soil is needed to feed the plants that feed Nigeria's 190 million people, all of whom are well versed in political theory and eagerly contribute to the nation's thriving democracy.

OP posted a picture of lagos and you sperg something about how it’s not america’s fault.

Oh my word! Look just up the road it is the local farmer Jabush Robagawao! He is known for his solid work ethic and quick wit when it comes to limericks.

He has just spent a long day tending to his impressive banana crop. He hopes to be able to harvest in the coming weeks and possibly even harvest enough to feed his wife and perhaps children if there is enough left over. Which is excellent news as we have just heard that Jabush is expecting his 8th child! Good on you Jabush!

Now the magic google car of democracy must be off, we now find ourselves in the gorgeous Bangladesh countryside. And my what luck! It is election time!

We see the poster detailing all the candidates, the rights of minors are the hot button topic for this election. There is a ongoing debate about what it means to be an adult here in this nation, why does the world insist on an arbitrary age of 18 to be considered capable of making decisions? For example an individual who is 17 years and 6 months is not an adult, but wait half a year and look they are suddenly mature and can vote and drink. Quite silly isn't it?

The fruit merchant we see is one of the candidates; Manbourdesh Jabboureseh is part of the pro-business party and he leads by example by employing only children under the age of 8 in his supply chain. What a leader, he is sure to do well in the elections.

to be fair, every developed nation had a period when child labor laws were in dispute. tho that was 200 years ago.

idk what are you on about, looks /comfy/

Oh no look across the road, it is his main rival in the election: Babourishi Gabbagabba!

As we can clearly see by Babourishi's stunning and brave outfit that Babourishi is a proud member of Bangladesh's respected and revered LGBTIQ community.

Babourishi also respects the rights of minors and is concerned with Bangladesh's age of consent being 14 years of age.

Babourishi's campaign slogan draws upon the proud literary tradition of rhyme most famously espoused by the great Benjamin Franklin with life advice like 'Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise'.

Babourishi has actually managed to outdo Franklin with his slogan concerning the right age for consent. Babourishi says 'Old enough to pee, old enough for me'.

Love is love afterall.

> block houses

This is literally a middle class neighborhood in Africa.

The burning trash piles are standard even in the cities. Often they feed farm animals with the trash.

>implying that by simply becoming democratic a country can magically turn from shit-tier to God-tier
Is like
>implying that communism ever works and you won't starve your nation by applying it

Bump

Well most of them know how to do laundry at the ol swimming hole. Or they just go grab new ones from UNICEF

Choo choo choo the democracy train has no brakes. We now find ourselves in Manila!

No Manila isn't a ice cream flavor mixing Mango and Vanilla (which wouldn't be a bad idea actually, someone get onto that), Manila is modern metropolis steamrolling itself into the 21st century via the wonders of free market economics. We can see this perfectly here by visiting the city's most famous inventor Edenjevy Jinklou, or as he lets his friends call him 'Jinky'. Lucky for us everyone is Jinky's friend!

We see him here with his research and development team working to fulfill a parts quota for Elon Musk's new Tesla automobile.

Mr Musk has a close working relationship with Jinky, and we can see why he is so productive, without meddlesome government legislation for things like work safety and smoking laws around flammable gases Jinky can out produce us poor 1st world manufacturers burdened by red tape. You go Jinky!

more?

Read these in that 1940's travelogue guy's voice

But all this hustle and bustle has made me wish for some quiet, lets venture into the pristine Philippines countryside.

Thats better, we are in the quaint village of Tanay in the Calabarzon district. Here things are quieter. We have actually managed to come as local playwright Leon Joesph Francis Ramon Cristopher hosts the Tanay Mensa Society Soirée.

I believe here they are discussing Thomas Paine's famous dissertation about the role of a politically active populace in any modern democracy and practicing the stoic teachings of Marcus Aurelius. Leon Francis is famous for comforting the village after they narrowly missed hosting the 2020 Olympics, losing that honor to Tokyo. But the people of Tanay were comforted by Leon Francis' wise words 'Theres no use crying over split placenta'.

Words we can all live by indeed.

May I suggest Pretoria's outskirts for the slums

This is a top tier Aussie shitpost.

Bump

What an excellent suggestion my leafy friend. Off we go!

Look at the stunning view in the very first place we drop into. My word we see just on this street scene so many facets of South African culture, amazing!

First and foremost we see the famous Pretorian street pavings. The laneways of London have their cobblestones, the medieval city of Prague has their kočky hlavy, and the South African's tessellating tiles. Simply look at the expert craftsmanship of the tiles, how they complement the stunning city.

And of course we see the Bluouoou brothers and their wheelbarrows. The Bluouoou brothers are actually world famous performance artists. Here they are doing their most famous piece as they practice for their upcoming exhibition at the New York Gallery of Modern Art.

They are known to wheel their barrows up and down the streets for miles and miles. Albert's is empty, Desmond's is full. But they have no destination in mind, they simple walk all day. Such art. Perhaps it is some comment on the glass full/empty optimist/pessimist thought experience. Perhaps they are making a nod to Camus's Myth of Sisyphus, taking his famous existentialist essay to the streets of South Africa. This a tad too deep for me, the abstract thought of the Bluouoou brothers is too much for this humble tour guide. And off we go again!

Hey, I remember you. You're that tryhard commie fuck who thinks he's btfoing western democracy when all he's really proving is that third-world shitskins aren't capable of self-rule.

The only thing that I see in common with these places is that white people dont live there to make it civilized
Are you some chink that wants to buy these places?

>The Bluouoou brothers are actually world famous performance artists.

One time I was scrolling down a street in Pretoria and it suddenly stopped. It was like the google driver too afraid to continue.

Hello dear friend, those are some harsh words you have for such a humble tour guide such as myself. My reply to you is heartfelt greeting local greeting I learnt during my time among the gracious people of Cacau Pirera deep in the heart of the Amazon.

Can you do Camden NJ next?

Pic related

Great shit. It's virtual slumming. Can you do a favela?

Some roadside cities at brazil looks like this, it just need one gas station with a shitty restaurant and a bar where you can eat a huge pastel.

As if these subhumans would be better off under any other mode of government? As if a monarchy with one of the subhumans as king would make for a better country?

These people did not invent democracy, just like they didn't invent anything else. They are a swarm of insects incapable of conceptualizing even simple political ideas of Ancient Greece.

I suppose I can do that. Just a short stroll through this magical place makes me understand why you are so proud of your hometown dear Amerifriend.

Here we see one of the city's most famous tourist attractions; The Camden Zoo. Established in 1884 by the naturalist Ernest Brackenberry the Camden Zoo is consistently rated as one of the world's great zoos, on par with the Berlin Zoological Garden, the San Diego Zoo and Harlem.

Jamal you are right to be proud of your city, I hope to visit again soon!

those gates won't stop bullets. Imagine just for a second that this is an option for people in certain areas of the world.

I hear MC Monique is a bad bitch, both on and off stage.

Greetings from a nice fall day in Rockland County, New York.. where the trash is only on the sidewalks, at the moment

But the city of Cacau Pirera is not just known for their hospitality, we see here a street scene that is printed on postcards and calendars well known around the world, the famous canals of Cacau Pirera.

Predating Venice by several hundred years, the peoples of the Amazon live in perfect harmony with the great river. Just pause for a moment and admire this stunning image, you can almost hear the gentle flow of water through the streets and the jovial songs of the Brazilian gondola drivers as they paddle their way through the canals.

We can also see the reverence the people of Cacau Pirera have for nature by the sheer volume of exotic Amazonian animals we can see here. The Brazillians are well known for their incredible record on conservation and the lengths they go to in order to protect the great Amazon rainforest.

My word what a journey we are having, where should I go next my fellow expeditioneers?

>this is an option for people in certain areas of the world

Soon in the entire world, thanks to the unlimited virtue of that rapaciously gifted maverick of socioeconomic sciences, an eternally vibrant light shining upon the nations, Schlomo Rothbard-Hirschfeldstein.

South African townships or Indonesia

Top kek

I don't live there Aussiebro, I'm just a connoisseur of this genre. Please, continue the fascinating tour!

Liberia

I'm not 100% positive. But I believe this area had been flooded just before this picture was taken. Please notice the similar line on all the buildings that seems to be 3feet high roughly. That's why the boys are in bathing suits. Because you never know when it's time for a swim.

Nigeria has been democratic for less than 20 years.. before that it was military rule. not sure what OP is trying to say

My friend, I attempted to visit the grand nation of Liberia but they do not appear to have any Google map coverage of their nation.

I was surprised by this since we all know Liberia is a high tech nation of the 21st century. But they I realized that they are such a tech savvy peoples that they long ago abandoned Google and only use Bing for all their internet needs.

I would go to Bing Maps but I seem to have taken a wrong turn some where and now I am in Mongolia.

>I was surprised by this since we all know Liberia is a high tech nation of the 21st century
WE

I have now traveled over 200km from the last location and still no sign of people, but there are of course signs of civilization and democracy.

'Where? Where is this democracy you speak of here, all I see is a road and nothingness!'

Well there you go my Mongoloid friend, the road itself. We are on the Grand Mongol Highway, following in the steps of Genghis himself the Mongolian Libertarian government have crafted fine roads for the nation's infrastructure thus I have no fear about being in such a remote place. We all know the old saying 'All roads lead to Ulaanbaatar'

Once again democracy gives me comfort. Onwards we go!

BASED CONSERVATIVE MONARCHIST niggeria was so much better...

This fucking thread, good job OP, it's what I needed after a shite week.
(You)

We've done it! We've hit the capital, welcome to Ulaanbaatar!

As we enter the outskirts we pass the city's communal cuckshed. The citizens of Mongolia are progressive intellectuals whom do not only have the brain capacity to appreciate the thinking man's fetish but also understand the importance of sharing. The shed is maintained by donations by those members of the community who use the shed collected in a jar by the door. There is no fear of the jar being stolen as its based on an honor system, and the Mongolians sure do have honor.

The only man of African descent in the city; Desquand Washington is booked out for the next 6 months, he is busy man indeed. If we are lucky we may meet him, but he is probably in one of the traditional yurt houses, doing what he does best.

Lets press deeper into this mysterious and ancient city.

Thanks OP, I had a bad day but reading these gave me a good laugh

I mean, this is amusing, but what are you really trying to say here?

Please keep posting

Actually looks pretty comfy and there isn't trash everywhere like in Coonville.

Looks like Finland, comfy.

This thread makes me Thankful for my American Republic.

Thanks Ausbro.

>Jinky's Junk Shop

I am stealing that.

>tfw you live in a shipping container

>Niggers behind bars

I don't get how this is bad?

Did she died?

3 houses down from my old place in cartersville, georgia

top kekery

>brick house
>mowed lawn
>pickup truck
>hanging out in your garage with a Rifle
Comfy as fuck
Thank God for white Americans

Mongolia is already better because of higher IQ and more sensible government.

mongolia currency crashed two years ago

avarage people use yuanes

their economy is literally entangled to china

it was a pretty comfy neighborhood. i moved to an even whiter, smaller town just a few miles down the road a couple years ago.

replied to wrong one shit

Kek only the cars tell me it's in America

do some china tours

Well, that is inevitable during the age of imperialism. Better off under China than under Benyamin the Philosopher Kagan.

You beautiful, day drinking bastard.

Fun thread. Learned a lot about the world!

That white girl starved herself throughout her life just to be unattractive enough in order to be able to walk down the street without getting raped.

>Did she died?

She is already dead user, she lives in NJ with niggers, you just got a glimpse of hell.

Now I'm doing it.

Oh well!! I very much appreciate the effort! I was hoping to catch a glimpse of the famous General Butt Naked in the streets, but alas. It was not meant to be

Holy crap Democracy is shit.

New Bedford, Massachusetts

holy shit is this the scene of the famous image?

fuck this actually looks nice
i want to go to mongolia now
comfy as fuck.

its all the same user. thank the gods you weren't born there instead of where ever you are.

Not bad.

These photos of places look like a lot of fun.
People look happy and engaged.
They would treat you white, too.
A town with people outside, imagine!

Its the people of these countries who are shit. Perhaps the only solution to fix that would be a dictator.

Amen to that!

>Liberia
this is what happened to the last Googoo IT car tried to pass through

I'm confused, is this a nigger hate thread?

the guy working for Google Maps in Mongolia must have made a killing on mileage reimbursements

one for leafy

Well apologies my dear fellow travelers for the pause but I'm back and have a treat for all of you, I have found myself in a place known as 'The Disneyland of Africa', the homely town of Kang, Botswana.

By lucky chance I managed to meet the king of Kang: Kloonangan Kokonut. I knew he was the most important man in town by simply looking at him, at 107 kilograms his weight has made him a man of some importance around these parts.

He is the owner of the Kang petrol station, while the station is not actually functional that has not diminished his wealth or stature. Instead of Oil Kloonangan has a monopoly on another valuable resource: shade.

Yes the harsh Kang sun beats mercilessly like an Irish stepfather, the people of Kang pay Kloonangan a significant sum of shells and beads to have the privilege of sitting in his shade, he charges by the minute and they stay for hours. Once again the free market has found a way.

Lets carry on into the heart of Africa.

The main difference between Camden and a lot of the third world seems to be regular garbage collection / disposal. If these poor countries did just that, as a base minimum, they'd be a lot more livable and closer to 2nd world than 3rd world.

Of course that requires a working gov't and a tax base, and trucks, and workers. You'd think that wouldn't be too hard to put together even on a volunteer basis.

After your done taking a trip through the heart of Africa you should try Gary, Indiana.

This thread and the previous ones are some of the best stuff on pol
Keep it up

good thread OP, should you do another one you can show off Skid row in democrat controlled LA.

My attempt to reach the heart of darkness has been stopped in its tracks at the Botswana/Nambia border, not by any physical barrier as the African peoples are open and tolerant hence have an open borders policy that would be the envy of the EU's Schengen Zone.

But it appears that the Google car goes no further, we are entering Yahoo! territory and can go no further. I feel like Forrest Gump reaching the pier, now I must turn around and continue running, what from? Perhaps my responsibilities in the real world, or as a distraction from the hangover which has inflicted me today and hence lead me to become a virtual tour guide.

But I do not feel sad, on the contrary, this virtual dead end has only encouraged me to continue onwards to discover more wonders of democracy.

Off I go.

>shithole in SE Asia
>The world constantly blames the USA for its problems even when we had nothing to do for it
>"just pointing out that we had nothing to do with this"
>REEEEEEEEEE RETARD FUKKIN READ BEFORE YOU POST!!!!
you're an imbecile.

>Kang, Botswana

WE

God bless you based tour guide

bump