Oh no it's retarded

oh no it's retarded

You're retarded

>I might lose and that would be embarrassing!
>but I can't lose if I never wanted it! Haha (plz vote for me)

cOOL fonT Op

lol please keep underestimating him

So he's using common sense? Impeach now!

sick font

where do I get the plugin?

the funny font might make you feel better but it wont win you any senate seats

Yeah because he has accomplished soooo much this year. Your hero is for real an idiot, there's a reason there are so many leaked reports of people calling him profoundly dumb in meetings

Search trump Tweet daily show

Thanks bro

Yeah you guys are making greeeeat use of those seats now, just a mountain of legislation being passed

Wait, Search trump Tweet daily show plugin

don't underestimate the capacity for pettiness from TDS afflicted people
someone clearly hand wrote this and judging by the darker letters he/she was suffering an attack in that very moment

more legislation than the democrats lmao

Yea man did you read that leaked report where Rex tillerson said he was profoundly stupid? really cool lol. I love hearing leaked reports like that. There is another leaked report wher Kim Jong Un called him Dotard.
I love leaked reports like that. There was another leaked report where HR called him stupid. I love leaked reports like that. I agree with Keith Olberman on basically everything but mainly on Trump

Who would win?
>a Republican party in control of the house, senate and presidency
>Obamacare

wait is he a tyrant removing your freedoms or an ineffectual buffoon? which narrative are you pushing?

Having complete control and not being able to pass shit is nothing to feel proud about, it's profoundly embarrassing. When you have power your supposed to use it

Olberman is a dumbass do better

>What did he mean by this? It comes across as "I said no because I was scared of losing"

>man who is called dumb gets called dumb
>HA EAT THAT
Pathetic

A buffoon . The Republicans are tyrants but luckily can not get there shit together

Did it ever occur to you that he keeps getting called that by everyone because he actually is a very stupid man?

The voting doesn’t decide the winner. Time does not make this a secret. They pick who they want.

>Trusting a plugin from the daily show.