Taiwan

What does /pol think of Taiwan? Personally I'd like to back them against commie china but with North Korea situation right now it wouldn't be a good idea

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xUp62AGE9JU
washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2015/11/02/surprising-study-finds-that-solar-energy-can-also-cause-climate-change-a-little/?utm_term=.fff513df1a74
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2015/11/02/surprising-study-finds-that-solar-energy-can-also-cause-climate-change-a-little/?utm_term=.fff513df1a74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Taiwan is a province of China.

this fuck Taiwan

China is communist in name only. They gave up on the revolution, now they just do what’s in their national self interest.

Taiwan otoh is a fully cucked globalist liberal democracy.

My wife is Taiwanese but yeah China has better politics.

Taiwan is the real sucessor to China since communists abandonded their traditional culture during the (((Cultural Revolution)))

Taiwan does not want to fight with China.

I know that, but china does, they plan to invade in 2020 last time I checked.

They wouldn't be able to do that without major consequences if American troops were stationed there

Sorry my bro but all tradition in taiwan got sucked up by (((globalism))) and (((postmodernism)))

"Taiwan" does not exist, there is only one legitimate government of China, and that government is currently located on the island of Taipei. Just because some communists are occupying their rightful territory does not make their rule illegitimate. Is the Syrian government illegitimate because IS occupies part of Syria? No, it isn't. Same with the Republic of China. "Taiwan" is communist propaganda designed to trick the West into believing that the PRC is the true government of China. Therefore, the thread is based on illegitimate premises, e.g. that "Taiwan" exists.

>taiwan
>traditional culture

They are full of weak nu-males. Anyone alpha had left to the mainland to make their fortunes there.

They're becoming more liberal because they want the backing of the west (America), they'd be our total puppets if we did back them up so I really don't see the problem

I heard they were being corrupted by western liberalism but has it really gotten that bad? I mean, your wife must have more redeeming qualities if you're with her over an Aussie broad.

btfo, the Taiwanese are warming up to independence and is the only realistic option they have

I really love my wife but her politics suck lol

Again, there is no "Taiwanese" identity.
There are Austronesian-descended natives on the island, yes, but they have mostly been demographically replaced by Chinese.
The construct of "Taiwan" is a communist lie designed to prop up the PRC.
"Taiwan" as a concept does not exist, it is simply an island part of the ROC.

Yeah it’s pretty bad, only country in Asia with gay marriage, and the news they get over there is worse than fox and cnn combined

You've been bluepilled. The same folks promoting independence from China in Taiwan and Hong Kong are the same as the unemployed Gender Studies majors and tumblrella faggots that blocks traffic against Trump.

open taiwanese bob

I like Taiwan. I think we should let the Japs sell them subs.

Meh I just want America to pretty much take it over
youtu.be/xUp62AGE9JU
This^

Agreed

I want to go just to see the betel nut girls

Who controls Taiwan, China or USA?

China is lovely btw.

Fuck China
Fucking subhumans

If we're stationed there and protect them from the mainland we'd have a lot of political power with them, they bend over backwards for us at that point

China for the most part, but mainly because out of all countries USA seemingly doesn't build bases in the country that would actually want them there

Taiwan is a province of China.

Yes, those beautiful betel nut girls...

Only whites are allowed to talk sorry.

A cesspool of child sex tourism. Generational prostitution. Horrible quality of life. SEXTOURISM

>Posts a Vietnamese with some disease

Japan took Taiwan from China. Then the US defeated Japan and freed the Island. After the commie revolution in China, the non-Commie government moved to Taiwan. Just a little basic history few know.

You of ALL people should know that the Chinese are crickets masquerading as people, Leaf. Fuck the PRC.

Lol. Let the kid dream I guess. Someone will have to do the new age colonization

>USA
>white
Don't make me say it
5 ..... 5.... 54%!!!!!!!!!!

>china
>pure dna?
China doesn't put sentimental value into genes, boy. That's why they go right into making superhumans.

And poison your country with more SJWs? Lol.

China just wants the clay. You can take the unemployed Sunflower social activists.

At least we're 54%, you don't even come halfway

You say that, but I genuinely hate Communists and want to do everything possible to both piss off and screw over the PRC.

>not understanding that (((communism))) is literally even worse

Wtf why else would I want to station troops there?
That and if they act like the Japanese they'll slowly be replaced so idc about so she fucktards

China is wonderful, you're deluded

Taiwan today is far more leftist than the mainland, what are you talking about lol.

Which side of the straits legalized gay marriage, had social activists squatting in government offices, protest the government for more gimmiedats, and is led by a crazy cat lady?

>captain sweden
>calling anyone deluded
Top kek

China is unironically destroying the world along with India Africa and some other pissant countries in Asia.
China is anything but "wonderful"

usa white lol

Taiwan is an excellent excuse to fuck over mainland china
The only true china is taiwan anyways
That said, they've gone hella faggy recently

Seriously, I can't think of anything easier to manipulate

>China is unironically destroying the world
No that would be A*erica

China is saving the world in actuality.

>unironically destroying the world

Amerimutts consume vastly more and outputs trash far more per capital than even disgusting currypoos.

Holy shit, you're taking this seriously. You are pathetic, even for Sup Forums standards, and that's saying something.

I appreciate the jewing of Taiwan faggots for geopolitical goals instead bullshit "virtues". Just don't complain why China does the same for Canada, Australia etc.

Why don't you immigrate to China then you cuck?

I would but they don't allow dual citizenships.

they make awesome lead based toys

You know I used to like Argentina
I think you guys are just a waste of time now

Fake and gay

Next time try not to be so salty

Do all these girls have 1 leg longer than the other?

Part of China

Next time don't make three different posts about the US that no one cares about and is irrelevant then say I'm "pathetic for \pol standards"

Real and straight.

Taiwan is the shit as far as high quality steel frame bicycles is concerned. They have the machinery and skilled labor who have been doing it for like 30 years.

American bicycles are way better.

mainland chinese manlet spotted

Jesus you're uneducated

Solar energy causes global warming lmao, why don't they listen to Tesla if they want to help cool the earth? Oh wait, Free energy wouldn't make headlines never mind

>Solar energy causes global warming lmao
The absolute state of american education

I think Taiwan is a part of China and they're deluding themselves if they think no one views them as a chink.

Think of Taiwan as if say the democrats held a civil war, won and kicked all the Republican supported out to Hawaii. They form a new nationalist government in Hawaii and claim all the USA. Is Hawaii American now or are they Hawaiian?

Taiwan is basically the SJW version of China.

Would not have happened if they were part of China.

>That said, they've gone hella faggy recently

overseas chinese are the most vocal

Anyways, enough shitting on Taiwan. Now the good parts, food. Taiwan literally has the best food in the world. If you ever visit, EAT.

>Taiwan
when push comes to shove in a conflict situation they would back china 100% even if they went against them china would set there slant eyes on them for strategic value

Do your research loser
washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2015/11/02/surprising-study-finds-that-solar-energy-can-also-cause-climate-change-a-little/?utm_term=.fff513df1a74

Please archive
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2015/11/02/surprising-study-finds-that-solar-energy-can-also-cause-climate-change-a-little/?utm_term=.fff513df1a74

They respect Americans. Met some qt on a tour in Amsterdam and she was really nice

t. fell for commie propaganda