Star Trek

Do you have to be a liberal to enjoy Star Trek?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P4KBPaS-1PU
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Kang
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most trekkies are numale cucks so yes.

No, just a virgin

Watch the original ST there is absolutely nothing liberal about it, the captain treats the woman like how they should be treated, sterm rect and firm. The black woman constatly gets made show as an useless com, etc.

Pretty much this. There's nothing really liberal about the original series. The Enterprise and the Federation are 99% white people and their main enemy are dark skinned people.

Fuck nutrek. Watch The Orville if you want comfy tng with modern topics.
The sjw stuff is thick in any sci fi. It's because of the viewer base.

Deep space 9 is probably the best Sci-fi ever because all the unintended redpills.The Federation is actually Like the British Navy during
the good'ol colonial day's.
youtu.be/P4KBPaS-1PU

no, they thankfully focused on the exploration.

don't forget the miniskirt uniforms and general skanky alienware.

not during the kirk years-- everything else after that gets progressively more progressive. Remember, George Takei-- america's gay uncle-- took umbrage with the fact they made his character Sulu gay in the new movies.

No, Shatner is /ourguy/.

Are you high?
-females in officer roles
-multiple anti-War episodes
-anti-racist episodes
-one of the first interracial kisses on TV
-Gene Roddenberry an admitted liberal, also known to drill Nichols oil fields (how u think she got part?)

Recently started watching tng
It's balanced for the most part.
>moral argument
>side A
>side B
>whatever outcome the prime directive tells them to choose
Picard and Riker are fucking dicks

>Do you have to be a liberal to enjoy Star Trek?

Why? They were space cops. Disappointing.

TOS was mostly good sci fi, and a little of it stank. It was liberal at the time.

NG was had few good episodes, and most of it stank.

DS-9 had mostly good episodes, only 1 or 2 stank.

After that, it's all "What the FUCK are you doing?!"

I enjoyed the new one and I'm further to the right than Atilla the Hun.

Depends next generation and older no, anything after you have to be a soy boy bugman, and any ((((JJ Abrams)))) you have to be a mega cuck with ADHD. Honestly how can anyone enjoy Abrams, he directs like Michael Bay but Jewier.

Babylon 5 is way better content than DS9

It tried to teach nigs not to nog and get triggered over petty shit.

Unfortunately, it failed.

Even now (not that I've seen Discovery) I hear it's still better than the remains of its british competitor

Yep. My favorite episode is when the hippies get blown out and slapped in the face by reality.

Its like you don't even want to teach Bajorans that work will set them free

No. Just an authority loving beta.

>we've learned not to fear words
Why did they have to be so optimistic about the future back then? No hoverboards. No space exploration. Only endless asspain.

DS-9 and next generation are unironically only Star Treks worth watching. They drop redpills on the (((Ferengi))), also Picard and nigger captain are literally the only remotely competent COs of any of the Star Trek.

star trek is ferengi propaganda

TNG = Conservatives that ocasionally rule break
STD = What may have been until men took it over and fixed rampant feminism. There; I just fixed the shit show they are Jewing on everyone today.

Turns out that Ferengi chicks are hot. Unfortunately, she's clothed; unlike more implies. Failed.

Of course not. ToS is godly.

>forgetting Enterprise

It literally depicts their bumbling Space Communist asses creating disaster after disaster with their unworkable ideals for the first 2 years, and then once shit gets real Archer tortures a guy
for information by slowly decompressing him in an airlock.

I think it's really funny they retconned the Klingons from being a stereotype "honorable savages" race of black aliens--a race which was probably the most popular with Trekkies, I mean come the fuck on some aspies literally created an entire fake language so they could Speak Klingon--and turned them into being a bunch of blue-skinned Trump supporting white supremacists. Maybe niggers have a point, ((whitey)) stole the Klingots from the black man.

WE

WUZ

lol there literally is a Klingon called KANG

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Kang