Nasa Thread

ITT show signs that NASA is faking stuff and keeping shit secret from us

Ok, lets start with a simple question:
Why wasnt this (pic related) closer looked at? This very well could indicate that at one point there was sophisticated life on Mars, yet they seem to just ignore it. Here is the original pic from the NASA website
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg

These bubbles you see on pretty much any spacewalk footage
youtube.com/watch?v=ImL9OUsorSM

NASA cutting livefeed just when something appears in the background, showing they arent interested in providing information, but to controll it
youtube.com/watch?v=pAsxflfMXtg
youtube.com/watch?v=jGlZLjFCB9E

Also weird that you never see a complete orbit around the earth on their livestream. Usually whenever it gets dark, like so dark you dont even see lights from the cities anymore (which you should unless they shot up the crappiest camera you can find into space) the stream cuts off and continues when its bright day again. this day is an exception as it shows a bit of night and citylights, but still cuts to broad daylight at some point never showing a full orbit.
youtube.com/watch?v=qyEzsAy4qeU

>inb4 flat earther
There are multiple reasons on why they could fake things which all have nothing to do with flat earth. They could try to hide Ay lmaos, secret military space programm, some hidden continent the elites use as their small paradise, some openings in the polar regions (Hollow Earth) or a sheme where they say nasa gets 20 billion a year, but will only get a few million for some fakery, coke and hookers, while the rest is used for blackprojects like some false flags, some coups against a government that doesnt want to be a puppet, or said military space programm

Either way I believe NASA isnt there to provide us any information.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xDr9MvCouk
youtube.com/watch?v=8PB7AwZzaOo
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00688/opgs/edr/ncam/NRB_458574869EDR_F0390444NCAM00295M_.JPG
youtube.com/watch?v=a2As10bFzsw
youtube.com/watch?v=EwlCkSqTlWM
nasa.gov/mission_pages/msl/multimedia/pia16204.html
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00710/mcam/0710MR0030150070402501E01_DXXX.jpg
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c
theguardian
archive.is/uQqES
youtube.com/watch?v=ImL9OUsorSM
psychologytoday.com/blog/reality-play/201207/being-amused-apophenia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A bird on mars huh? From NASAs site btw

There is more evidence showing it's actually devon island in Canada since nasa has a testing base there

Canadian rodent

I enjoy how NASA conspiracies exist at every level from "flat earth" to "we can't get into space" to "naw man we're in space there's just ayy lmaos and nobody wants to talk about them"

Good place to dig.

Foundation

Not a natural rock formation.

Delicious with butter.

pic related, why isnt there any dust blown away during the landing beneath the lunar module?

i just realize that 2 links dont work, so here another lifestream, the cut is a bit differently, but you still dont see any night
youtube.com/watch?v=4xDr9MvCouk

and here about spacebubbles (ignore that its a flatearth channel, his NASA vids are actually quite good from what i have seen
youtube.com/watch?v=8PB7AwZzaOo

the link
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00688/opgs/edr/ncam/NRB_458574869EDR_F0390444NCAM00295M_.JPG

>canadian rodent
>in a dessert
>not just a blurry rock

the state of this board

Woah, this is like old /x/

Don't forget to take the flouride pills goy

Do you have a link to this photograph on the actual NASA website?

Mars needs lumberjacks.

Don't you faggots remember believing? You didn't get won over by a few images because you were delusional and saw what you wanted; you have to point out NASA contradictions and impossibilities to open eyes.

And yet no footprints in the sand. Amazing.

no dust got blown onto the foot of the module during the landing yet footage shows a lot of dust being blown up
youtube.com/watch?v=a2As10bFzsw

>why isn't there any dust blown away
Dude have you even been to the moon? The dust is heavy.

youtube.com/watch?v=EwlCkSqTlWM

Oh, I get it. You are one of those faggots who think NASA is hiding aliens rather than just laundering money.

That live feed footage has CGI ocean waves over 3000 feet tall, by the way. Compare height with any city it flies over.

ITT: Uneducated and retarded basement dwellers.

The Flash has an erection...?

You just need to speak ill of their masters and they come to fight back.
like pottery

Why would they use the same name ?

What is this meant to portray

There's starfish that resemble this. Pic related, crown of thorns starfish.

That's still the best one I've seen. Don't know if it's anything to do with a life form, but it's very intriguing nonetheless.

>The white race didn't invent space travel!
>Wehrner Von Braun is a fraud!
>DA EARTH IS FLAT BECAUSE I READ SOME FACEBOOK MEMES ABOUT IT!
Holy fuck tinfoiler boomers are twice as cancerous as the election newfags were. DO you think the recent rise of tinfoil faggotry is a psyop to discredit Sup Forums because I see at least 1 thread like this every day.

nasa.gov/mission_pages/msl/multimedia/pia16204.html

My journey into being red pilled......i dont suddenly believe every conspiracy but i am now totally stupefied by the way left wing people react to any questioning to conventional knowledge.

Like the left wing reaction to the vegas shooting "OH MY GOD DONT YOU KNOW ITS BEEN DECLARED TO HAVE NO MOTIVE! WHY ARE YOU ASKING QUESTIONS?!?!".

Crazy.

I also see how much leftists are willing to do to manipulate people, fake russia conspiracy, fake hate crimes, etc. I have no doubt that they would think of some bullshit reason to fake nasa info.

Because it is certain they are lying, and people just fill the gaps with their preconceived notions.

Paredolia is more apparent on lifeless worlds like Mars.

If that area of Mars was once an ocean, it's totally plausible that it could be a fossilized starfish.

OK Nasa shill.

this small push in the beginning is apparently enough to get off the moon. note how the craft doesnt lose any momentum?also seems to swing a bit back and forth

i didnt definitely imply any reason for their doings, all im saying is they fake stuff. i think all the stuff i mentioned is possible though

see

give some context to your posts you morbidly obese scooterfag?

You guys post so many pictures, but it could be just a random desert picture without a proper source at the bottom.

But that would only be possible if there are sedimentary rocks on mars. Complex life appeared on earth around 1 billion years age but it's uncertain when Mars became completely uninhabitable. There might not have been enough time for martian life to take on forms more complex than just bacteria.

I don't doubt that the moon land was fake. When I was up there I didn't see any flags.

I wonder (((who))) is behind that rock?

Dafuq, is that some alien scorpion thing with the head at the bottom opening and it’s body running the length of the tunnel to the top where it’s butt is sticking out?

Whatever you say tinfoil cancer. Keep being a good goy and lowering the level of discourse on this board even further.

Pic is legit from the Mars Rover. Looks like a fossilized starfish or crustacean. It's a different color than the surrounding rocks as well. Really out of place and strange looking "rock"

Spacecraft can do weird things when there's no atmospheric friction to slow them down. Also
>DERE WAS NO DUST FAKE CONFIRMED
There was clearly dust being kicked up when the lander took off.

nice punisher shirt

>it could be just a random desert picture without a proper source at the bottom.
implying thats not what NASA gives us in the first place. my pics of the mars stuff is sourced though. no idea about the legitimicy of the other pics. but i saw most of them a few times at least

mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00710/mcam/0710MR0030150070402501E01_DXXX.jpg

>"Mars"

Pic related

I once had an official NASA Shuttle astronaut tell me that 'they' were part of the program. Like you I thpught it was a larp. If I could go back...

Or it can just be the russians/china that shill like always

>not naming the file "thunderbirds are go"
>being this new
Real though, this is my go-to footage for space fakery. If they don't see it, no more imagery for the delusional; take a different route.

There are might have. Starfish aren't as complex in the grand scheme of things. If that area had an viable ocean for a few million years, life such as starfish and seas sponges could have evolved.

The dust isn't heavy. It's so light that the thrust from the lander was enough to blow it completely around the moon.

>teaching healthy skepticism of large institutions that shape the foundations of our perception of reality is lowering the discourse of the board

Where there's smoke there is fire.

Yeah its heavy, but look at the footprints in the foreground. Thats from a man in a spacesuit. I would imagine on the moon, even with the weight difference, the lunar landers are still rather heavy. Yet look at the closest lander foot, it looks like its just resting there.

So a foot from a dude, leaves a small imprint (the foot moves the moon dust), but a landers 'foot' doesnt disturb the soil and leave slight ridges? I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I do believe we have visited the moon, its just some of the pictures really do look a bit wierd.

Maybe on the order of a few billion years when Mars actually had a magnetosphere and a thicker atmosphere than it does now. The place was pretty much the same as it is now even 500 million years ago.

Fuck off the back to Nasa fag. Shills like you ruin the board your bullshit.

>ufo sightings daily

stopped reading right there

fuck off to /x/ faggot

I saw these things with actual measurements and lots of them are like 5 centimeters across and stuff

actual fake shit from NASA

But thar is all that new photonographic evidence that it is totally true for shures!

I've found many references to pop culture on nasa pictures too
The question is, if they've been shooped in for laughs, or part of the original and thus unexplainable

Use your eyes and brain faggot. You need me to spoon feed you like your mommy?

Reminder: conspiracy theory that US did not land on the moon is a Jewish invention to undermine the accomplishments of white men.

Look at where this shit leads to. First NASA is a fraud, then we get roped into MUH REPTILIANS, and finally we become flat earthers who think shit like volcanoes and cells are a hoax. Do you fucking dipshits get it: This is what the kikes want. A collection of fringe lunatics who believe the most retarded conspiracies so they can laugh at us and discredit us.

Did you seriously just acquiesce to this retard suggesting the dust on the moon is heavy?
Come on now.

thtat since people look similar, the challenger disaster was faked and the astronauts on board were given new lives afterwards

More like Judeo-Bolshevik conspiracy. The Soviets were really pushing this meme back in the Cold War.

That's a lot speculation about the history of Mars. How do we know it was the same then as it is now?

According to who, retard? Can that claim be backed up scientifically?
>observable?
>testable?
>repeatable?
Fucking three strikes for your science religion on that one.

Name some conspiracy theories you do believe in.

Oh yeah, because if anything discredits Sup Forums it's definitely this and not the myriad of shit posts

they may have been to the moon, the footage is still fake. possible reasons:
>van allen belt would have destroyed the tapes either way, and a moonlanding without footage wouldnt be good propaganda
>they feared it could go wrong and thus made fake footage in order to cover an eventual failure up and still sell it as success
>we really didnt go to the moon

at the very least it seems they dont want anyone to look into the tapes
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased

and the astronauts dont seem like people that are mentally stable enough to be send into space
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c

Yeah the nasa shills info is based on speculation and one of a million theories about Mars. Not one scientifically measurable piece of data.

This is pretty bad. Law professor? Yeah ok.

>theguardian com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased
archive.is/uQqES

The only pics we dont have are the center of antarctica, most of the pics u niggers are posting are obvious shoops like

Flat earth is a conspiracy to undermine hollow earth believers who, unlike flat earthers, have a legitimate reason to be skeptical

Although I agree there should have been more images of that object.

With regard to investigating that object:
The missions are tremendously expensive, and hazardous for the equipment.

The round trip for communications to update maneuvers takes about 20 to 30 minutes.

The path for any maneuver is plotted out approximately a month in advance, using aerial imaging and surface based images.

The gadget would have to sit there and idle while any deviation from the plan was calculated.

There are lots of reasons for NOT looking at these objects, one of them being the "shock" of mainstream blue-pilled society.

what happened?

Submarines dosen't exist

Like I posted last thread, I worked with NASA 2010-2014 and they fake a lot of shit to impress private investors because they have next to no funding constantly.

Most of the "control rooms" you see are pathetically filled with monitors and huge screens that don't actually give any useful information and are just there to make the rooms look impressive, 100% of the work is done on consoles in cubicles.
We still even use radios that sound like they're from the 1970s because it's what CUSTOMERS expect.

As for UFOs, I've actually been involved in that field heavily for a few years. 99.9999% of the time it's literally either someone misidentifying an uncommon meteorological thing, ball lightning being one of the most common ones, people getting tricked by other people faking it, or military aircraft that people can't identify because it's traveling at fucking mach a billion.

The fake shit you see from the government and NASA isn't any maligned disgusting conspiracy because neither our government nor NASA is competent enough to keep such a massive conspiracy working for so long, or even for a short period. What you see is the result of their pathetic inane incompetent attempts to secure funding of one kind or another.
You want to know what great things our government is hiding from you? Probably a lot of fraud, embezzling, and outright stealing tax money. They'd rather you believe it were aliens or demons, because then they aren't going to face execution for the unlimited amount of federal crimes they've committed.

God bless; he's back

>youtube.com/watch?v=ImL9OUsorSM
This video is unavailable. I mean you can see the space station from a telescope, but you can also see pictures of them greenscreening. If anything I think there is a mix of both.

>telemetry data
Gone
>original "video"
Gone
>publicly available moonrocks
Gone/faked
>Science done on moon
Dropped things, nothing else.

psychologytoday.com/blog/reality-play/201207/being-amused-apophenia

Those "Bubbles" just look like stuff falling actually, the orientation of video makes it seem like their rising but they're actually just falling to earth. Still don't know what they are exactly though.

That's the only one. Whenever the powers that be don't like a certain conspiracy, be it pizzagate or the ZOG, they decide to muddy the waters with disinfo. That's where all this reptilian Nibiru shit comes from.
Nobody takes shitposts seriously but conspiritard shit belongs on .

took me like 10 rewatches to figure out what it was meant to highlight.

>believing in one conspiracy leads automatically to believing all others so just ignore them in total
k

notice how stiff her hair is, not like its floating around in 05, but if there is tons of hairspray in there

you may want to check out so basically "we spent billions of dollars to get better info on mars, and when there is a possible discovery bigger than anything else in relation to space its too expensive to take a second look"?

Links to NASA website with the altered photo

>Volcanoes are fake
Is this real? I want to meet a person who believes that, flag related kek