[Davinci] Girlish Number - 10 [720p][F244A1C6].mkv

>[Davinci] Girlish Number - 10 [720p][F244A1C6].mkv

What was Gojou's problem this episode?

Still hasn't forgiven Chitose for what she said.

>using Google Translate on automatic

>His type is literally Chitose

The President getting real serious with Chitoses's prospects was neat.
She needs to get her shit together soon.

he is probably seen this already happening with him and he doesn't want Chitose to experience the same thing
Chitosewin confirmed

This goofball is doing more for Chitose than anything her useless onii-chan did in the previous 9 episodes.
Maybe being a whiny cunt runs in the Karasuma family or something.

Chitose is a big girl. She shouldn't need someone constantly on her ass telling her to work hard. If anyone aside from Gojou was her manager, she would've been fired a long time ago.

I guess he's resentful because chitose wasted his time and her opportunity
She also fucked his reputation.

He's still known as a top tier manager though.

I want to bully Chitose

>that sudden episode end
>no preview at all
Whoa, I didn't ask for this.

Pretty cool trick though.

I don't think she did anything to harm his career. I mean, the company is letting him manage their next up-and-coming seiyu, so they must think he's competent.

It looks like next week we'll finally get to see what happened in Gojou's past.

What do you guys think it will be? After hearing that last scene, it sounds like he wasn't very good after all so maybe he went through what Chitose is going through right now.

There better be a flashback with the Anime Professor or else I'm going to be very disappointed.

>how long do you plan on staying there?
>there's nobody with you anymore
>you're the only one standing still
>are you going to keep doing nothing and get left behind?
Another "too close to home" episode.

What kind of top tier manager is know for working with failures like chitose?
His shit could have got fucked up (at least in that company).

I'm sorry user, but didn't you hear? The Anime Professor is dead.

Welcome to Light Novels 101. This will be your professor for the night.

Why is koto so beautiful? She is literally the best girl.

I don't watch anime for this shit.

You can never have too many degrees. Manga professor when?.

Chi-sama is sad

Guys follow me. We're gonna mug Yae.

>he needs help mugging Yae

It hurts.

Could always use a few spare cocks.

Holy shit, will they fuck?

Into each life some rain must fall
But too much is falling in Chitose
Into each heart some tears must fall
But some day the sun will shine
Some folks can lose the blues in their hearts
But when Chitose thinks of Nanami another shower starts

Into each heart some tears must fall
But some day the sun will shine
But when Chintose thinks of Nanami another shower starts

Into each and every life some rain has got to fall
But too much of that stuff
Is fallin' into Chitose
And into each heart some tears gotta fall
And Chitose know that someday that sun is bound to shine

But when Chitose thinks of Nanami another shower starts

They are confirmed to be NBR in the LN

>NBR
?

lurk more

>lurk more
I've been lurking this board for 8 years and I've yet to see that term being used.

Six here and I have no idea what he means either. Non-blood relation maybe?

What emotion does this face convey?

>from seated introductions to kabedon in 0.5 seconds
fucking lost it

Gojou's name is lifted straight out of Journey to the West (same kanji and pronunciation), and 天竺 is the name for ancient India that is used in that story. If you read the interview, they even use another word for ancient India in the catchphrase, Gandhara or whatever, so it's clearly intentional.

If you remember that fujos tend to fucking love Journey to the West, and what demographic they are probably aiming at with this piece, it actually seems like an acceptable translation (though not ideal because most people aren't going to catch the Journey to the West reference).

GA HA HA HA HA

It's not about her birthday, is it

somebody send help, I can't watch this

He has to look for espers around the world so that they can rid them of their powers.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT GOJOU
STOP BEING A BITCH FAGGOT

>college students are full-fledged adults

Hahaha

Nice fucking Power Point show.

Diomedéa showing what they excel in.

I too think he probably acted similar to Chitose duing his VA days

They used Berserk 97 for reference.

>cute young girls show off their legs and midriffs in sexy santa outfits
>old hag gets a full body reindeer suit

Is this true or are you being a faggot

What the fuck is up with Watari and these extreme tonal shifts? It feels like Oregairu all over again

He's a fan of forced drama.

In what way this is "forced"?

punished chitose

I didn't say it was forced, I just said the shift in tone felt a bit extreme. It's like the difference between season 1 and 2 in Oregairu, where it suddenly became a romance drama

Two words: Nanami's debut.

That's not enough. Lurk moar.

He knows that this is her last chance and is being forced to watch her fuck it all up with her laziness and terrible attitude.

Well, it's been foreshadowed since forever, so it doesn't feel sudden to me at all.
And why's it forced? Chitose already was getting less popular, so it's only natural that they decided to switch to another VA and cast Chitose aside

Nanami should have been a completely unrelated character to Chitose. None of the nonsense about being a fan of KuuSure (should have been a fan of idol anime or mainstream magical girl) and none of her basically replacing Chitose and succeeding flawlessly.

this hit me pretty hard

Why?
Getting replaced by someone better because you're not good enough happens all the time

The same can be said of Gojou.
He did nothing to help Chitose—he just acted like a sponge of Chitose's insults and banting. He somehow expects her to be a great voice actress nonetheless and concluded that she was beyond improving despite having done jack shit.

It's not really interesting in the overall plot about the inner workings of the anime industry. It's like making a documentary about explaining that the sky is blue.

Well, wether it's interesting or not is up to you, I'm just saying that it's not "forced"

Yae's ass is #1 in the world!

do you realize how much Chitose fucking sucks at her job and how good Nanami is at it? if anything this and last episode proves she miles better then Chitose. It's not uncommon for someone who sucks at their job getting replaced by a better person. and i know this may seem a surprise but not only is she good at it, she actually likes it!

Its not forced at all.

Well, he knew from the beginning that the project was a terrible idea and that Chitose's career would be a parabola just like his.

If Gojo knew how to prevent that, he'd tell her. But since he failed as well, he can't give her any advice.

Absolutely BTFO

They've been foreshadowing Nanami's rise since literally episode 4.

Ep4:
>Chitose fantasizes about a younger girl who is her fan and wants to follow in her footsteps.
>Actual girl is shown in the audience that seems to maybe match that (it's Nanami).

Ep6:
>Kuzu and President reveal their new plan to mass produce Chitose-style idol seiyuus.
>Nanami is shown to have applied for it.

Ep9:
>Nanami finally succeeds at "following in Chitose's footsteps" as was brought up in ep 4, and lands a big audition (partially through luck, partially through effort).

It's no more contrived than Chitose just happening to luck into sitting next to Kuzu at that party in ep 1, securing her her first big role.

It's important that the replacement girl is Chitose's fan, otherwise the relationship dynamics and Chitose's reaction to her would be completely different.

Watari's series are 50% bashing X, 50% cute girls. You could argue that none of the girls needed that much attention, especially the Senpais. But they're the reason why the audience sticks with this show.

>He did nothing to help Chitose
What do you want him to do? if the bitch doesn't practice and just goes around on luck alone this shit would have happened sooner or later, she is the one who needs to get her shit together.

He could start by actually telling more about himself. He was too distant, probably ashamed of himself, but he has to swallow that pride somehow.

You forgot a big chunk of Watari's writing style, which is revealing that the one bashing X finds oneself hit by its own bashing and finding sympathy.

Do his job as a brother and manager: give him a piece of his mind, force her into tighter schedules, and actually support her.

Like Brother, Like Sister.

This episode was great.

But it hit too close to home.

I thought it was gonna be just cute girls doing cute things, why did it become cute girl realizing how she ducked up her future?

He's been pretty blunt that she sucks and needs to put in the effort to improve or she won't make it in this industry.

She just doesn't listen because what younger sibling EVER listens to their older siblings. Gojou should have done more to make her serious about it probably, like doing a one-man intervention or something, but he's only human and doing that sort of thing is pretty tough.

He realized from producer's criticism and comparing himself to Matsuoka-kun that he's part of the reason why Chitose is such jobber.

He doesn't even say what he needs to do.
All he says is "you suck", "you won't make it with that mentality" and less related shit.

What about actually speaking from his fucking experience?

finds a way

Matsuoka-kun is the hero that Chitose doesn't deserve

He has before, just not in the last few episodes.
Remember that time she was like "wow I do suck, how can I get better?" and then totally blew him off when he started talking about actual acting (only to run off and use Momoka's trick as a crutch)?

He definitely could have done more, but it's not like he didn't try at all. And it's unlikely Chitose would have listened to serious sit-down talk from him about it either anyway. She is (was) basically a walking ball of (undeserved) confidence, as the show has pointed out several times through the mouths of several characters.

Shitose doesn't deserve any future, good.

Indeed, if she just listened to him her career would be revitalised in no time.

Yes please

I love this defeatist stuff from Watari.

Chii-sama and Kuzu will save Christmas by unleashing their true power together

I liked the song. Full version when?

Same. Hopefully soon.

Also, reminder that Chitose's birthday is 12/15, so please celebrate it for her.

Gotou acted on the premise that she was an adult, he warned her time and time again, argued, fought, and at the end she still is an egocentric lazy fuck. He can't force her to do what she doesn't want to do.

It's a two way relationship, if the manager is the only one struggling, one of the two will eventually break. Gotou might have been too nice to his sister, but I don't think Chitose's sub-manager will put up with her shit for long.

The President decided to put Gotou in charge of Nanami for a reason, he is wasted on Chitose. In order to work he needs someone who is actually motivated. Chitose's new manager is probably there in order for them to squeeze whatever they can from her, and see if anything is salvageable.

I hate myself for knowing what's in the box before looking.

I don't get why Chitose is being so retarded she hasn't yet realized what she needs to do. Her new manager and her brother are both telling her she needs effort. The newbie keeps going off about effort inf ront of her and everyone is favoring her. Yet somehow Chitose still refuses to work and continues to complain she isnt appreciated.

I dont get how someone can be so dumb

Good point about her, that she didn't take out her anger on newbie.

Yet, she feels like a ticking timebomb.

The fact that th girl is a fan, looks up to her and is always nice is probably holding her back. She's still trying to look like the superior senpai

She is. Question is whether she explodes externally or internally.

She actually never complained or sperged out in fron on anyone rather than Goujo, I really like that part of her character.

Boring desu, she should knife the bitch already

Because every time he starts lecturing her she gets into "hai-hai-whathever" mode.

other*