Pol btfo

>pol btfo

Even the veterans hate trump, it's time to give it up.

Maybe they should stop losing wars

i didn't know soy boys originated in the 70s

>I'm a Veteren of WWII
>was a pussy the entire time and made it home instead of dieing on the battlefield like a Chad

most veterans are dumb as fuck. Most members of the military are dumb as fuck.

Senility is a terrible thing. We must do more to help our vets who are struggling with mental health issues.

>ww2

Dude isn't even old enough to be from vietnam.

They did, but they got shot.

the soy is strong with this one

Mr. Trump: End hate speech against people that behead us

what a monumental fucking fag

>60's Manson kid holds up a sign
>pol forever btfo

Yeah okay

That's a Jewish face if I've ever seen one.

>'The Veterans' hate Trump
>Only 1 guy LARPing at a Trump rally with a sign made of cloth so he could sneak it in
>'Proof' that every Veteran hates Trump or something

Daily reminder that all data suggests the majority of active military supported Trump, and veterans tend to lean more to the right. Sorry, soyim.

All fucking POGs. Sorry, the assholes that maintained the logistics of our boxed lunches on a FEX aren't the bastions of heroics and bravery.

Soon to be Medical Corps officer reporting in (physician). Are we cool? We have scalpels n shit

Good to go user. Nobody would dare cross medical staff, especially our Corpsman.

>t poolee becoming a rotary wing mechanic

Am I cool

i'm a veteran and i cancel out this LARPing faggots opinion if its even true.

The eternal boomer strikes again.

Baby killer

Fucking lefty/pol ambush this weekend. Seems it has begun. Fucking Commie LARP faggots.

ultrafaggot begone.

How big of a cuck would Hawkeye be if he were a real doctor?

They dont hate him. Theyre just telling him to relax with the anti islam rhetoric. Youre a kike shill is what you are. You dont want peace with muslims. You want big israel.

Oh, look. An old Democrat put on a fake veteran's cap and LARPed.

Oh muh God! A Leftist brought a sign to a Trump rally. It cant be. Uh Muuuh Gud.

Oddly enough I've never watched an episode

More like "distinguish between the people beheading us and the people helping us stop those guys". The places the US is at war are overwhelmingly Muslim, ally and enemy alike.

Got any cool stories?

Guarantee these "veterans" never left the wire and had a nice comfy air conditioned room with a cushy desk their entire deployment.

Sign doesn't say they hate him, its just a request.

Says the supposed veteran, that has never fought against muslims.

>veteran
>guy that was in vietnam for a week and fucked a bunch of hookers while there

>veterans
Buncha fucking losers taking orders from their Jewish masters to kill innocent people in the middle east for the benefit of the Jews.

>"BUT DER FIGHTAN FER OUR FREEDUMBS"
No, they're not and never have in any of our lifetimes.

>Am I cool
No, you're a fucking shill.

>Baby killer
All soldiers in the JewSA military are baby killers.

>dying to fight Hitler
well

gas yourself kike

>Even the veterans hate trump, it's time to give it up.

'Her' lost, get over it.

t. army vet

The guy in the pic is obviously a lying kike

Bet this guy was an army clerk and didn't even see real combat

>the people helping us stop those guys
The level of delusion is hilarious. All Muslims want a caliphate, and wouldn't actively oppose Shariah law being implemented the world over. Yes, even your so-called beloved "moderates." They don't assimilate, and they don't value their citizenship in any country. Their religion is far more important to them.

Of course, they were the weed smoking draft dodgers who couldn't win a war against rice niggers.

i was late a bunch of times and my platoon sergeant made me wear a clock around my neck like flava flave in baghdad for a month

You're not a MP so that's a plus

>says the faggot neet living in his mom's basement donating to Lauren Southern's
ThotTube channeling and giving shekels to the (((DailyShoah)))
How will people who have accomplished something ever recover?