WHITE PEOPLE

Why do they themselves always take personal credit for the efforts of their ancestors, either good

> muh white civilization you niggers

or bad

> muh colonization bring in the poor refugees to compensate

?

Why do white people take credit for things they didn't personally do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6wtwpUwxQik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have to have the IQ of a white person to understand.

Because they themselves as in the people claiming these achievements as their own are losers with nothing going on, and more or less hateful when they see a non-white person doing better so to me themselves feel better they say such things. Sad life really.

Why do non-whites have a right to white spaces?

Better question. Why do black people take pride in committing crimes and living in rough neighborhoods?

video related youtube.com/watch?v=6wtwpUwxQik

>Why do white people take credit for things they didn't personally do?

Why do black people blame white people for things they didn't personally do?

idk niggers r dum tho

Fuckin read that in a kiwi accent, always gives me a smile. You guys are top notch.

Yeah admiring an impressive city that your ancestors built means you're a loser jealous of a black millionaire, or something.

Have a Christmas noose.

Why so racist, Schlomo?

White people will stop taking credit for the efforts of their ancestors when black people stop taking sympathy for the enslavement of theirs.

>Because they themselves as in the people claiming these achievements as their own are losers with nothing going on, and more or less hateful when they see a non-white person doing better so to me themselves feel better they say such things. Sad life really.

Sup Forums in a nutshell

>Why do they themselves always take personal credit for the efforts of their ancestors
Because the genes which allowed our ancestors to achieve greatness far beyond any other race of people is also in me, and I have the same unlimited potential.
Taking pride in the accomplishments of your ancestors isn't credit for their work. Quite the opposite actually. We take pride in their work to both honor our ancestors and to remember what we ourselves are capable of. Remember: those who came before us is the rule by which we measure ourselves.

>Whites cannot take credit for what their ancestors did.
>Whites are guilty for what their ancestors did.

Pick one.

It's an amazing world we are living in. People from 100 years ago would think the tech stuff is magic. White people created this world collectively. We should take pride in that.

Because they're still making helpful inventions so they can be proud and not just "inventing" a computer by buying parts off of newegg and following a guide lol.

This, it's a reaction to having to accept the perceived negative aspects of history. Why not take credit for penicillin, flight, the harnessing of electricity, etc... ?

I do hope that in the long run it leads to a cultural/spiritual revival in all Europeans and European diaspora that is exclusive and beautiful again.

I am proud of my ancestors, they paid in blood, toil, tears, sweat and death to endow me with the genes I enjoy.

They also built an awesome country before the likes of you - brainwashed ashore without identity or culture - turned up to destroy it.

Dear ancestors, thank you and I'm sorry I have to live among self-hating dupes. I know you did everything you could to prevent it.

>a
>fucking
>kiwi

Post more than once and I'll respond to you.

Guess I should be proud of your ancestors too.

Were it not for them, I wouldn't be here. ;)

At the height of US slavery, 4% of American whites owned slaves. I'll stop being proud of everything great my ancestors did when you faggot crybabies stop trying to guilt me for things my ancestors didn't do.

you forgot the best one nigger

> muh ancestors OWNED your ancestors

>White people created this world collectively. We should take pride in that.
>says the NazBol

the wizard of NazBol would like a word with you

Because I do not see myself merely as an individual, but as a product/part of something greater. We must view ourselves as a gestalt, in order to achieve true entelechy.

You only do one of those already. Can’t make you choose.

You can do both.

This guy gets it.

I am my ancestors.

Nonwhites: We wuz kings! We wuz astronauts! We wuz the first whites!

Nonwhites: No! Stop, your ancestors and you have nothing in commom. No, no genes involved. Stop it. Whites did nothing. Stop taking credits!

We didn’t give a shit until the left started blaming us for shit we didn’t personally do. White identity politics have had a revival only as a reaction to the rise ornate identity politics in general.

Adding: Because from the uncertain gene salad carried in white's bodies, result of millenials of heritage, there is the genius of many such as César, Mozart, Chopin, and all main figures of the past centuries. Waiting to be born if only white aryan men and women reproduce their genetics through the birth of children.

Whites are this greatest genetic data. They carry that honor. Waiting to be perpetuated in more of their own kind.

They are what make great societies. They are what build great living standarts, great estructures, great inovations, great morals, great art and at last and most important: great aesthetics/beauty. No white place exists if not for whites existance.

On all of this, Pride would be the least to be felt by any white sane person. Pride would be the least to be given..for all single heritage achievments.

bump

When the nigs quit blaming me for slavery and oppression...

Because the achievements of our ancestors were a result of their genes, which we now carry; and because our genes are required to preserve, continue & advance that legacy.