I just realized that I'm and I have never even kissed a white girl...

I just realized that I'm and I have never even kissed a white girl. Only mestizas seem to respond positively to my flirting attempts. I have had sex with mestizas and kissed many of them. But Sup Forums made me realize that I have never been with a white girl. White girls here only want the cutest white men, while mestizas whill date you anyhow.

put it in your bolg faggit

You're not white

I'm white but ugly

pic related

bump

Nothing wrong with coconut babies, don't let the radicals freak you out.

I don't think youre ugly

You look like you're 12. Girls don't want you because your balls haven't dropped yet and probably sound like Mickey Mouse.

Marry a Mestiza then.
You look a little young.

You’re cute, but still very young... few years, you won’t have any problems.

nothing wrong with mestizas, user. only asians are worse lays than white girls. white girls and asians completely suck at sex.

Lift, read philosophy, get a good haircut, and wear decent clothes. Women will like you. You're cute.

Holy shit argies are whiter than Americans for real!

the black argentine is just a meme. argentina is a genetic tundra.

I feel bad for you man. I hope one day you are allowed to worship goddess white pussy.

fucking whiter than me :(
i'm jealous juan

I'm 33 and I don't know if I should keep going. I mean, yeah there's video games.

But I'd really like to cum into a Mestiza atleast.

most of them are whiter than us. these mestizos in pic related are about as brown as most argentinians ever get in my experience.

10/10 would race traitor with

You need a better haircut

You look like you got a cut by a barber that didn't give a fuck, you need to establish a look that isn't "crawled outa my man cave."

Also headphones that are bigger than your head are a major off switch, earbuds.

well at least I'm whiter than about 60% of that photo
what's a mongrel to do?

>Argentina
>White
You're drunk spic. Kys.