This is going to go down as one of my favorite shows this season...

This is going to go down as one of my favorite shows this season. I really love that even though it's so short their friendship changed and grew and it was adorable.
Bernard seemed to be an idiot but she always seems to touch on things unsaid and can be pretty perceptive.
This is just a funny and cute show. I'll probably check out the manga after it's finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/1REmeyxe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>This is going to go down as one of my favorite shows this season

Okay. Let me just etch that into the annals of history.

>anime thread
>I like the anime
>here's why
>opening for others to talk about anime if they want
Not sure what your problem is.

Nice blogpost, faggot. Subscribed.

Sorry, I forgot that the proper way to start a thread goes something like

>why is x allowed?
>what does her butt smell like
>muh dick

I will remember for next time.

>I'll probably check out the manga after it's finished.
Then I hope you can read Japanese.

一応

Also here's a book list. I'm not sure if more has been added lately but this is what I have.
pastebin.com/1REmeyxe

Seems like any other CGDCT show this season, which are all flopping including this. I know there is a guy, but he seems hardly relevant.

There are cute girls but it's more about the commentary on books and lit culture than anything. It's only five minutes long so it's not like it was ever meant to draw a huge crowd. If the manga sales go up that would be a good thing.

I like this for the lit jokes. And also for the Japanese book recs it gives you.

Yet people are going to only care about the girls going Yuri or something along those lines, not sure if they care about the girl in glasses since she's a plain Jane in looks.

This was a funny and comfy show, I'll miss it

That was their reaction to "what book do you like to see on a girl's shelf" or something like that, right? What was wrong with The Little Prince? Isn't that a classic? Or maybe it's too childish?

This 'flopping' is kind of irrelevant. How often are 3-5 minute anime best sellers anyway?

One is straight, the others are not.

Okusama and Teekyu this season.

Should add they are successful to their format of being a short.

Thank you.
Probably because it's too idealistic.

When do Shiori and Sawako get married?

Machida and Hasegawa would have the same reaction regardless of book.
Kanbayashi only likes hard Sci-Fi.

The shorts this season are fantastic. This, Sengoku Choujuu Giga, Kiitarou something something and of course the honorable AOTS Crane Game Girls.

Is it me? Or do animated shorts tend to be the better shows of a season?

I love how they just dropped the male mc at some point and it pretty much went full yuribait