Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cno9TyZpWuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ibJhcheHdyE&list=PL35B5C613ABEEF84A
youtube.com/watch?v=MRKPz7Z0Ai8
youtube.com/watch?v=arWRRcJqla8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tsukki a shit

Kys

Good adaptation of one of the last funny arcs in the series.

Fuck off Sacchan

youtube.com/watch?v=Cno9TyZpWuQ

Isn't it confirmed during that arc that her and Gin will never end up together?

>Anything confirmed on gintama
It's like if you have never watched this anime

Posting best girl

Casual reminder that Tsukki is a canon whore.

It's like you're a dumbass who can't read between the lines

I don't get why her fags are such cancer. She's really nice character.

She's dead, user.

All waifufags and shipperfags are the same. They're all cancerous. Some just get to be loud more often if the girl they root for happen to have more screentime and serious moments with the MC. Whichever girl you root for will have the same result if she happens to get some serious moments with Gintoki.

Do people really give a shit about another episode out of a 250+ show? I can understand people getting excited about a 1 cour or 2 cour show but this?

Yeah but cancerous fujos are far worse

Watched it last week. It was funny.
Nice appetizer for the next season. Further solidified the fact that Tsukki + Gin = OTP.

Yeah, I do, you waste of cumdrop.
No idea about some other insanely big shows, but Gintama literally relies on individual episodes, even scenes at times. Long running arcs are rarities and not the real "meat" here.

Next season are going to be 100% serious arc though.

I am fine with that.
As much as I love losing my sides at times, those serious arcs have usually hit me hard. The end of last season left the show to very delicious state.

Gintoki x Hijikata forever! Hijikata and Tsukki are similar in personality so if you ship one, you have to accept the fact that Gintoki would be compatible with the other too.

Also, we've seen Gintoki sleeping with guys (Madao, Kondou...) but we never saw him sleeping with women.

He went to red light district during war with his friends at least once but we know Takasugi bought a girl but didn't sleep with her, so apparently you don't have to fuck them even if you pay for it. We can never know what Gintoki did.

But don't worry, I'm not saying he's gay. He's bi. He's been into women and he was able to fuck a guy (he was topping) even while dead drunk. That's our lovely Gin-chan!

Gintoki is Sadaharu's bitch.

Seems legit. As for my otp, I would go for Kagura x Okita. Their interactions are always fun to watch, both funny and serious. I want to see more of them.

I guess Sorachi isn't going to end the manga with shippings but as long as we get good interactions, then I'm ok with this.

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me. Totally forgot about it all the time.

Shinpachi sounds a bit different, is it because he's in love?
Kagura a cute

>Her face when she sees your dick

The problem is, she wants to chop it off and take for herself.

Is this supposed to be funny? Humor is reddit tier tbqh

Yeah, they're just so cute together. I wanted Kagura and Sougo to interact at least a little in the movie but we didn't that sadly. They fought together though. That's still something.

first ova was better . best girl didn't show up in both of the ovas .
i don't feel that gintama is the best anime anymore ! it still the best anime running nowdays

does gintama have the saddest ost of all time?

youtube.com/watch?v=ibJhcheHdyE&list=PL35B5C613ABEEF84A

youtube.com/watch?v=MRKPz7Z0Ai8

youtube.com/watch?v=arWRRcJqla8

>we've seen Gintoki sleeping with guys (Madao, Kondou...) but we never saw him sleeping with women

slept with whores and babas user

is it subbed?

I'm glad we got to see this arc animated. It's a pity the anime skipped so many funny arcs, like Kagura's "boyfriend".

Yes

> join funnymama.com
user pls

>like Kagura's "boyfriend".
I'm intrigued, but she already "has" a BF.

Hotaru was boring as hell, she has to be the most boring girl in a Shounen series since Nanao from Bleach.

Liked the Gintoki x Tsukuyo moments and Otae being tsundere toward Kondo.