Russia Curbs Migrant Quotas in 2018

>The Russian government is limiting the number of foreign nationals and stateless people it will allow into the country by nearly 20,000 next year.

>The quota in 2017 was for 110,000 temporary residents, compared to 126,000 in 2016 and 2015.

>A government order released Friday set the number of temporary residence permits at 90,360 for next year. The number is based on reports sent by Russia’s regions on the “migration situation and economic conditions.”

>Another government decree this week introduces a new 4-month visa for migrants seeking to obtain temporary residence permits. Meanwhile, the authority to deport foreign nationals was transferred to the Interior Ministry.

themoscowtimes.com/news/russia-curbs-migrant-quotas-in-2018-59690

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMQSTgsgABA
youtube.com/watch?v=tyqAWCx-I38
youtube.com/watch?v=LlFDNR1R4yo
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
archive.is/MFHlF
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/11/death-russian-171123102640298.html
google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0
youtube.com/watch?v=jd4Tmh8Wxa8
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WTF I LOVE PUTIN NOW

Why do armenian, pontic greek, gypsy, jewish, northern caucasus and central asian subhumans enjoy equal rights? Actually mongrelization is far greater threat than reproduction or lack of “strict immigration laws”. The White Genocide is not mass immigration or decreasing birthrates, the White Genocide is ten 1/128 black "White" US hookers being able to sneak into Finland and procreate unchallenged. What we need are racial laws and eugenics to get rid of weak genes

There must be a Constitution Article I - “Only those of good character and of pure Northeastern, Central and Notthwestern European Blood shall be citizens”

wow only 90k shit skins flood into russia except 120k

still better than the usa i guess

FPBP
14/88!

Half of rejected are gonna be Westerners and Russians abroad

Good.
It's the last safe country on the planet.

Relax, they are preparing for the upcoming elections. No long term decisions will be taken these months.

Russia is actually in a worse position because the ethnic Russian population has been shrinking since the early 90's while the non-Hispanic white population still has natural population growth and will continue to have natural population growth if something is done about the drug epidemic.

Except ethnic Russian population doesn’t have cryptoniggers like Richard Spencer running around fucking lmao

This too.
This is what happens under Putin:

Open borders with China? Check!
Open borders with Central Asia? Check!
Open borders with Southeast Asia? Check!
Open borders with Brazil and South Africa? Check!

Denies the existence of ethnic Russians? Check!

Supporting White Genociders like Mugabe? Check!

Thieving everything, while many ethnic Russians and native nonwhites live in poverty? Check!
Denying existence of the ethnic Russians? Check!

Enforcing even stricter anti-gun laws? Check!

Enforcing the hate speech laws? Check!

Illegal to create a nationalist party because of the article 282? Check!

From 88% ethnic Russians to 65% under his rule? Check!

You have crypto Iranians, crypto Turks, crypto Mongols, crypto Chinese and crypto Caucasians not much better sweetie.

>crypto
Full blooded shitskins most of the time. The only stealth mongrelizarion that can happen is from some subhuman 1/8 cockhole from “Far East”

>Denies the existence of ethnic Russians
really?

oh yes

here is the jewish man his daughter is married to by the way

I dislike Putin as any next European or Russian nationalist, but let’s not get low to propaganda lying. We don’t know EXACTLY anything about his kids

TOTALLY NOT internationalist Bolshevism

Here’s main Putin’s election propaganda piece. Very diverse!
“We believe in you!

You are young, thinking, decisive, ready to defend your own and Fatherland’s interests.

Ready to put your own efforts in personal and national development.

Now, you must invest your trust in us, because together we can do a lot.

Think with your own head!

Trust your guts!

Vote “United Russia”! “

*nevermind we failed to return apartheid, flooded the country with central asians and chinks, steal national resources while the ethnic Russian population lives in poverty* no refunds!

so who are the russian /ourguys/?
who wants a russian ethnostate

For the last years of the “Federation” (for even a suggestion of succession and/or getting rid of minority republics you get 10 years max. security prison lol) Ethnic Russian proper, outspoken, groomed, often aristocratic, high earning people been jailed or killed. Who wants the ethnic state Most of the Russians do. Realistically Russia is 65-70% ethnic Russian and that’s European, if you consider Finnish blood European. If you don’t - Scandinavia is like 10% White. 87-92% of ethnic Russian support “Russia for Russians” motto according to different polls, population is openly racist, there are 1,5 mil+ of combat-trained Nationalists, 300k in jail (Danke Putin!) and 7 million of those who identify as lifestyle nationalists
youtube.com/watch?v=bMQSTgsgABA

Yes, it has cucked illiegtimate government, but in case of the Folk that inhabits it, Russia truly is the Great White Hope

Russian Nationalist Putsch is “when”,not “if” type of an issue

Therefore the true Leader of the Folk is to rise on the street battles

literally more autistic than obamaleaf

Some will say Navalny, but he’s a mixed bag. Navalny is a mixed bag. That’s how you define him. Some in the Nationalist movement will vote for him, some abstain from voting altogether (matter of principle to not give any sense of legitimacy to the legal state successor of the USSR), but all Nationalist would prefer him to Putin.

What we KNOW about Navalny? Is on record using racial slurs, speaking for ethnic Russian interests, being friendly with "ultraright radicals", pledging to make visa regime with central asia, pledging to give a referendum on Northern Caucasus membership in the Federation, pledging to remove the hate speech laws and deregulate small and medium business.

What we KNOW about Putin? Is on record denying ethnic Russian existence, speaking for tolerance, enforcing hate speech laws.

Choice goes like this: pro-gun racist or anti-racist senile cuck

Here’s how Russia Today (run by armenian pro-racemixing rat) presents him
youtube.com/watch?v=tyqAWCx-I38

Here’s some literal Kremlin propogdana presenting him as literal Hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=LlFDNR1R4yo

"At the first free and honest elections they'll vote for the nationalists and hang us all" - Armenian rat Margarita Simonyan, RT director

Not related but I'm thinking of seeing St. Petersburg or Moscow for vacation this winter. How friendly are Russians to American tourists? Are there places I should avoid? I know some basic russian.

kys mutt

Here comes hapa subhuman to screech at White people exchanging the vital data
Like WASPy American Whites or whatever brown filth calls itself American? Friendly to former, avoiding and ignoring for the latter

I'm a Czech Irish mutt

Can’t see any problems possibly happening as long as you don’t march in drag near kindergarten or elementary school. If you speak Bohemian or Moravian you will understand 40% of what Russians are saying

Try to split 70%-80% of time to Petersburg and the rest for Moscow

Petersburg: mainly Northern European architecture, 95% White
Moscow: nice core Slavic building, but 80% of “”””new city””””” are commieblocks and it’s like 60% nonwhite of iranic/turkic/mongoloid variety

Russia is becoming very diverse, and it must, otherwise it won't survive

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969

>The Chinese are invading Russia — not with tanks, but with suitcases.

>Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.

>It’s IMPOSSIBLE to know the exact level of Chinese migration into the Russian Far East; Russia has not run a census in over a decade. But by all indications, a significant river of people is surging across the border.

>The Moscow Carnegie Center, the only organization to launch an independent study, claimed that there were about 250,000 Chinese in Russia in 1997. The Interior Ministry has claimed that there are 2 million. Other estimates place the Chinese population at 5 million.

>Regardless, the Federal Migration Service fears a flood. The service has repeatedly warned that the Chinese could become the DOMINANT ETHNIC group in the Russian Far East in 20 to 30 years. Such an occurrence would require an annual influx of about 250,000 to 300,000 Chinese, LESS than one-third the rate that Shaikin currently claims

LONG LIVE PUTIN

Archive time archive.is/MFHlF

just as cucked as this chink infested shithole

Minus ahMeditteranian infiltration chink-wise, is indeed, Aus-Canada tier

nobody wants to migrate to fucking russia

russians are dying to immigrate to america

how exactly did he deny the existence of ethnic russians?

Literally the second biggest amount of immigrants in the world right after the USA
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
By saying there are no such people as ethnic Russians. Was he acknowledging the Ethnic Russians existence, his genocidal policies would be even more nasty, cynical and evil in nature

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/11/death-russian-171123102640298.html

>The death of the Russian far right

haha

>arrest and detain people weeks and days prior and on the way to the march
>how come they didnt come over

Is the Russian government reducing the quota of TP being issued due to the slowing economy? What's being done to curve ILLEGAL immigration though? Maybe the government should start with that? I'm interested with the topic coz i'm moving to Russia (legally) soon.

Just look at these fine ethnically mixed “Russians”

“Legal” or not, you are still a cancer, subhuman buk-buk

Fortunately, YOU don't get to decide whether I can live in Russia or not. You can rage type here all you want until you are blue in the face, but the fact of the matter is, you are powerless. Life's cruel)

Which means nothing since, most likely, a subhuman like you will be get physically assualted at one point, and will be excluded from social life by the most of population

because we will either remove every single non-European from OUR LANDS or Europea and CANZUK will be keeping getting more brown little by little

LMAO

your great grandkids will be even more shitskined subhumans EITHER WAY

Daily reminder subhumans like this are legally equal citizens of the Russian Federation

I will have a meaningful, happy, content life with my Russian boyfriend. And yes, we intend on making many kids) You, on the other hand, will continue living the hateful, meaningless life that you have right now. Very sad. I'll pray for you, buddy. See you around in Russia.

>I will have a meaningful
But you won’t. Nonwhites are outcasts for 95% of Russian European population. You will be living in Kazakhstan 2.0 or will be deported

Even in said multiracial shithole you subhuman offspring will be bullied and hazed in school daily

Deal with it

It should be 0
Or just high IQ white immigration

That’s what almost all ethnic Russians ideally want.

ow you must be suprised how come a group like ethnic Russians notorious for open racism and mocking their government can be pro-Putin. Well, they aren’t.

What you see here is literal Putin Internet Defense League on a state payroll. Most of "Russians" you see on Sup Forums are fucking shills from Savushkino. It's them and American useful idiots who spread the false message of Russia being pro-White and anti-degenerate, when the opposite is true.
RIDF HQ:

>ul. Savushkina, 55, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia 197183

Google Maps link:

google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0

Video inside the building:
youtube.com/watch?v=jd4Tmh8Wxa8

>LLC “Internet Research” (TIN 7813585038) was founded in March 2014. The company acts as the successor of “Internet Research Agency” (TIN 7805627478), which was based in Holguín. Legal address “Internet Research”, according to the commercial registry – Bolshaya Raznochinnaya, 17, room 1-H. Founder and CEO – Michael Bystrov, born in 1958, retired police colonel, former head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for Moscow district of St. Petersburg.

Guardian article:
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house

Meme archive used by Russian trolls
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php

Daily assignment for Russian trolls:
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1

Interview with Russian troll:
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html

Russian information war:
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology

Dick Spencer and his Troll wife are notorious for shilling for Putin

Hey Russian bros, is it true that Russia considers Western immigrants as "refugees" if they consider their home's cultures to be diseased?

oh look putincuckposter is back.

+10000$
Fuck off shill.

Given that’s she cryptojew shitskin “from” Russia/Georgia, of no surprise
Some wouldn’t mind it in terms of race, but not with modern job market

because they have to convince them to say
"we are not armenians, neither siberians, or caucasians, or azeries, or turkics, or mongoloids, or volga germans, or ukranians, or samis, we are Russians"

let enter more inmigrants would be adding more problems to a country that despite having a brilliant gobverment has demographical problems, there are just not enough russians.

This is okatishye. Schoolboy. Don't listen to them.

Unironically he is right, meme-flag faggot.

I meant like is that even a legal thing? I have seen Putin making statements that Europe is changing forever, I was wondering if Russia is actually taking that stance, would probably allow them to choose from cream of the crop specialized workers