Is trump a literal child...

Is trump a literal child? I really believe he has some sort of degenerative brain disease or something because a few decades ago, he could actually speak like an adult. Don't get me wrong though, he has always been a piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1DPqNHkm1bM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trumpspeak is not for reading, it's for hearing

No one cares about your baseless opinions, OP.

Got it, you hate the President of the United States and can't say why - but you think he speaks like a child.. but you can't say why...

Ironic as hell.

I got no time for this shit. I've got a new Q thread to read and a FUCKING WORLD TO SAVE!!!

It's a transcript of an off the cuff rally where he's talking to a bunch of rednecks and jarheads. He's not going to sound like fucking Chomsky.

He's hiding his power level.

>I REFUSED THE TIME MAGAZINE PERSON OF THE YEAR
>MUH PWAYNES WIFF ENNGYNN IDLE AND STATIONARY ON THE GROUND MAKES THEM INVISIBLE TO THE MUSLIMS LIKE I SEE IN MY JEW PEDO MOVIES

Even when you hear it, he sounds like a retarded child. The way he describes the military and most of his responsibilities is typically in a way that a child would. He is treated like a baby in the White House so it’s not surprising that he acts like one.
He’s the biggest snowflake of them all, he can’t handle reality. He needs to be delivered hand-selected news to stop him from throwing a fucking tantrum. He convinced all of his idiotic followers that anything critical of him is “fake news” which is fucking retarded honestly, the world is laughing at America now. My friends all used to want to move to America or even visit, but pretty much universally, people’s opinions of America (at least in Tokyo) have shifted from cool, to scary.

Lmao
It’s funny but also scary how he creates his own reality. It would be much funnier if his supporters didn’t believe his constant lies.

but he makes fun of the little guy and the half dead retards laying on their beds. and rich people are biblical and are dindus. loses popular vote. gets shilled by satanic fake kikes and fucken real, and satanic, froggers

From one flag jump to the next, shareblue, you will never earn our respect. But you have earned a rope or guillotine for your necks.
You first tried the leaf, and then thought maybe straya was a better fit. Now it's the nips. You still don't get it. You're fucking twits. You're just a living meme that they've shit our their colon. Inscribed across your forehead is only one word.
"Golem."

OP has a point. Trump was extremely eloquent in the 80s. He sounded sharp. More than sharp, downright erudite. These days he sounds like a fucking retard.

I'm not sure if it's actually 86d underwater backgammon because he knows the average American is a retard who's scared of big words, or if he's just getting old. I don't think it really matters since liberals would hate him no matter what, even if he went full Ross Perot and actually explained his economic nationalism. His policies are mostly sound, even though I disagree with him on his more borderline-neocon shit, so I don't think he's actually retarded.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1DPqNHkm1bM

triggered soyboy

>thinking the average die-hard trump supporter will even see a problem with that quote
pic very related, a trump supporter will not see the irony behind it.

triggered pay wall cuck

I can just picture him with a big pout on his face, tweeting this from the toilet after his advisors told him not to.

what do we do about the leftist english teacher in Japan problem?

DO SOMETHING

>Le shareblue meme.
>triggered by reality
Trump supporters are a fucking cancer. I don’t think America has any hope left.

Damn proxyfag you're really obsessed with Trump
Sorry about your Trump derangement syndrome

Yeah, he’s created an environment that’s beyond repair. It’s really sad that the country that ultimately led to Germany’s defeat in WW2 is now totally on board with fascism and the same sort of reality distortion that so many oligarchs have used in the past. The only difference in this case is that they elected a borderline illiterate reality show host.

I find it funny how the people who have been saying for years not to judge a book by it's cover are the biggest TDS faggots. Suck a dick.

Proxyfag

That shitty ass picture proves nothing. lmao

>*

>he's actually from Russia
Kek, butthurt subhuman fucking Slav coming to tell us how terrible Trump is

Kill yourself Ivan

Eh I’m not taking a face pic or anything like that. I just thought a quick pic on my commute would be fine.
Why is it hard to believe that someone outside of America would hate your president? Most people here think trump is an embarrassment or some really tragic event that happened to your country, especially people my age.

Shill niggers don't know bout dat id. Here come dat samefag. Kek.

Shut the fuck up slav piece of shit

He talks like a literal child because everything he says publicly is recorded and that's the level of the average amerimutt. I thought japs were supposed to be smart.

?
I know I’m posting a lot
I think I’m about done tho

>going to little Nippon just to prove a point
Sad!

Good kill yourself you pathetic little retard

So you’re saying he talks down to his supporters to a significantly greater degree than any past US president? He frequently misspells simple words on twitter, is that intentional too?

Lol

42d chess you stupid nip faggot

post more pics of comfy nip land

Yes he deliberately talks like a retard to anyone in public and it's one of the primary reasons he won.
>He frequently misspells simple words on twitter, is that intentional too?
What are interns for 20,000 yen.

You called your own post out for proxyfagging you samefag. Which means you are either so nu that you don't know what you are doing, which is unlikely if you really are an english teacher in Japan, or, you're a shill.
Game over faggot san.

I HATE YOU JAP MAN!

This.
Take off your VPN, shill.

Google drunken master.

Hes referencing a recent Q post about the crash over Roths estate

It's because he wants children to listen to what he's saying and be able to understand it you dense retards. He wants to reach the youth, everyone who truly wants an influential movement and knows what they're doing reach the youth. In the west there's no other political leaders who even try to speak to children.

What he's saying can reach everyone because it can be understood by anyone, from a child or literal retard to an older person with dementia, and anyone over that intelligence / comprehension level

That doesn't make any sense. How can they wait to do a photoshoot for the cover the day it is released? The editor is saying they didn't offer it, at the same time saying the offer meant he wasn't going to get it.

The thread is about Trump you tit.

How bad are things that all an illiterate like Trump has to do to have a fanatically rabid base of zealots is run on some surface level things that are perceived as pro white? Makes you think doesn't it?

Trump may not be the führer but he is certainly paving the way for one.

I never knew Putin was a reality TV show host

8-D Hyperspace kinetic underwater subatomic chess here. It's amazing that he has kept up this act, even in private, and never let slip his true genius level dialect, wow.

You question his maturity and intelligence while posting on Sup Forums.

Yes. He misspells stuff to trigger the MSM.

The word "literal" makes your shitty shill post intolerable. I'm tired of you fucking kids and your "literal"s and "literally"s". No, he's not a literal child, you stupid fucking zipperhead.

>i don't know what active field camo is

Stupid fucking jap

he only cares what certain people think of him in private

probably cause you only hang around other weebs

>Is trump a literal child?
Yes. I'm positive he has parents.

>No, he's not a literal child, you stupid fucking zipperhead.
Literally he is a child.
I just like almost all organic life.

Yep, you're an awesome linguist. Impressive. Makes a lot of sense in light of OP's post.