based country

Italy has good taste.

very annoying

a.pomf.cat/vskdng.webm

a.pomf.cat/cfssph.webm

a.pomf.cat/tbbpwl.webm

a.pomf.cat/chwxev.webm

a.pomf.cat/rwpqoa.webm

Also Lupin shirts. Italy has a nice thing going on with nostalgic anime.

It's best girl.

Is Uurusei Yatsura really a episodic show that follows the same formula?

I always wanted to watch it but almost 200 episodes of the same thing is a bit too much for me.

Yes, it's episodic by nature, but the writing and animation staff are always trying new and often weird things. If you're familiar with Mamoru Oshii's work (Ghost in the Shell, Angels Egg, etc), you'll find he gets really creative with this show, especially in his later episodes.

If you need a sample, check out episode 78:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdhIu94m6JI

a.pomf.cat/ymowty.webm

>censored

Get the fuck out of here subhuman scum.

>youtube.com/watch?v=bdhIu94m6JI
This is like the ending to the Evangelion TV Series. What the fuck is it doing in a Rumiko Takahashi comedy?

Funny, I went to a few cities there back in 2014 and didn't see any merch.

I didn't want to corrupt your innocent mind, sorry.

I thought this board allowed topless images as long as it was part of the actual show.

What have I just watched

Top, middle or bottom?

Middle, it actually has spectators.

Did you like Rumic World?

youtube.com/watch?v=HMZx5Q286mo

It does.

is this from urusei yatsura?

i stopped watching at 32 because it was boring.

I know, but even then, I don't want you to lose control of yourselves.

Are you sure?

So why didn't Ataru hit this? Why did he waste his time chasing after girls who didn't want him when he has Lum by his side?

Yeah, that's Lum's childhood friend, Ran. The art style changes a lot through the show.

>Also Lupin shirts. Italy has a nice thing going on with nostalgic anime.
We do get some retarded censorship, but a lot of old stuff aired here, especially on Lazio on Super 3.

Because he feels like if he got together with Lum he'd be bound to her and lose his freedom.

Because all the girls are Ataru's

and electrocution really hurts

>he'd be bound to her and lose his freedom.
The freedom to get beat up by girls and be a laughingstock?

It's not like he didn't try. Refer to this:

a.pomf.cat/ymowty.webm

Reminder that Anno Hideaki animated this episode.

The anime became a bit repetitive by the 100th episode. I never got to finish it. The manga was awesome though.

Game over. He crosses the line and he either commits to growing into his model for adult life; his parents, or he's actually cheating and Lum may be hurt enough to finally leave. He's not totally ironic when he says something sentimental about sunsets or Summer ending.

>It's not like he didn't try. Refer to this:
What happened in the rest?

Because he's exactly right in that clip, he's 'screwed' either way so he might as well dip his hands into the only honeypot he can.

Besides, she's rich, beautiful, devoted, what more could you want out of a woman?

He does succeed a few times before getting interrupted by Lum.

Yeah, from what I remember. It was more of a touring vacation, and I was more focused on the historical aspects of each city I visited (Rome, Venice, Tuscany, Florence, and Milan).

I thought they got together at the end of the series, though.

The second movie was pretty amazing.

>Besides, she's rich
Wrong. She's only rich outside of Earth.

On Earth, she's poor.

In the manga ending/movie 5, the only thing that really happens is that he admits that he likes Lum, something he apparently had never done before.

That had already happened in the anime though, and it didn't change things.

>Wrong. She's only rich outside of Earth.
She's rich, if she just transferred her funds over she'd easily be the most wealthiest person on earth.

Isn't it meta that he was a semi successful player before Lum appeared? He even got shinobu as his gf.

Ahh. So there is a good ending in those parts. Forgive me, it's been ages since I last watched the series.

She has a big spaceship floating around Earth and constantly buys things from space. There's really no difference.

If you actually watched the show, you'd see she constantly tries to avoid paying people and struggles to afford food.

>If you actually watched the show
I watched enough episodes, just sporadically and not in any chronological order way back when.

I mostly read the manga and it seems to me that she's well off.

What are you talking about? He admits he loves Lum as early as episode 10 (christmas episode), he just goes onto mention that he loves all cute girls.

This show had some great songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=szh2OPSugSk

youtube.com/watch?v=tDm8W2kVzvU

youtube.com/watch?v=hGR3I0r97S4

>What are you talking about?

That's exactly what I'm talking about. The manga ending/movie 5 is based on the premise that Ataru never said he liked Lum before. It's the whole basis of the conflict, but that doesn't make sense in the anime where he said he liked her several times before. In spite of that, Movie 5 is a straight adaptation of the manga chapter, only changing some of the secondary cast's scenes near the ending.

The show's original synth composer has a Youtube channel where he shows how the music is made:

youtube.com/watch?v=RN8NuKBG21w

Shit is fucking cool.

This is a weird anime. The woman likes and chases the man but he is despicable.
Yet she doesn't abandon him because of true love.
It's an interesting twist of the known formula where the man does the chasing, in a way Lum is an alien because from a rational perspective her behaviour makes no sense, she is xenos to me as all women are.

>FuK

What an OST.

youtube.com/watch?v=kq48bngQbsw

youtube.com/watch?v=sbeauKjmrRM

youtube.com/watch?v=vklRcjTKHkA

youtube.com/watch?v=7rb8HNe31Vc

youtube.com/watch?v=g_U63r1i9Kg

youtube.com/watch?v=cFmfhAE5eEg

youtube.com/watch?v=FE9omt3fR2M

youtube.com/watch?v=-wzEbAhPEzE

youtube.com/watch?v=8-Js1qCUKN4

youtube.com/watch?v=5HWc3SDGmy0

youtube.com/watch?v=yD76vWIBHNQ

youtube.com/watch?v=tzXvFwIU3nI

youtube.com/watch?v=9Q5y_FENDPU

>no one loves Mendou's sister

>tfw no one will ever love you as much as Lum loved Ataru

Screw her fetish.

She was actually my favorite. I didn't like any of Takashi's later psychos, but Ryoko is love.

She wouldn't be best girl if this were any object to her. She'll take the attention she wants.

It's funny because the girls say that it's just "her usual bikini" and chastize the boys to get so excited, but she's clearly stripping naked in the scene.

What do you mean by this?

In what order am I supposed to watch this?

thats why i cant watch this show anymore i get all existentially anxious about this

From episode 1 onwards?

Oh fuck you too.

It's not like there are several Movies and OVA too that may or may not need to be watched to get the whole picture. Right senpai?

If we're going chronologically, I believe it's something like
Eps 1-54 -> Movie 1 -> Eps 55-106 -> Movie 2 -> Eps 107-150 -> Movie 3 -> rest of TV -> Movie 4 -> OVAs -> Movie 6 -> Movie 5

Movie 6 should be watched before 5 because 5 is an adaptation of the final manga arc, whereas 6 is an original story made for the show's 10th anniversary.

But really, it's super episodic. By the time all characters get introduced (and the last ones are who, Ryuunosuke or the spice girls?), you can watch in whatever order you want. There's barely a continuity. In fact, the little continuity it has is kind of screwed up at the start of the TV anime anyway.

Movie 6 has a cameo from the movie 5 characters that only makes sense if it takes place after movie 5 though.

It's just a cameo, so it could be ignored though, I guess.