My wet dream?

my wet dream?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ovuWJQrwpIw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We might as well at this point

dude tacos lmao

If you all agree to skin bleaching then I will accept your offer.

>how to turn the world into the 3rd world

Hell no, they'll ALL be on american gibs

The only thing wet here is your back

Genocide of Hispanics and the conquering of their lands? Same dream here buddy.

what about canada?

Do they have downies draw their state borders?

You forgot all of latin america including south amefica and brazil.

we don't think about them

Fascist America annex literally everything when?

Way more realistic, and probably Canada's only hope

In conquest maybe. Not a union of the peoples.

YOU ARE LITTLE BABY

We need Canada too so we can awaken the dragon.

Only if Mexico is only one state, we can't have you idiots packing the Senate. Also, the 3/5th rule goes back into effect for you guys.

*drops to 54%*
the reality is those LE EBIN FATHER OF LE USA got utterly cucked by all their descendants

this desu

Vayanse a la chingada pendejos. Stop coming to pol, nobody cares about your shitty opinions. Go eat some posole or something.

Are you mexican?

hahaha, indio wetback detected, somebody call ice, i want to kick this putitos ass

Don't worry I got you

>map fixed

Tfw trump has already called for the occupation of Mexico once, and he can do it again

Fuck that, I want to be a colony of Germany and/or Japan

Why would we want states that aren't even safe enough to drive through?

United States absorbs both Canada and Mexico at the Peak of Latino Expansionism and the Chink Invasion.

The Neo-West is born out of the forgotten lands of the continent once cities fall and fail.

Well as long as we're talking about our wet dreams.

You Mex-Americans are legitimate garbage. I'd rather link up with a REAL Mexican than you wannabe self-hating shitstains. Even Mexicans don't like you. And you're probably 5'3" or something.

Honestly if it meant strengthening the mexican southern border and stopping immigration from the pure indio shitholes south of Mexico, it would probably be for the best at this point.

kek

Kek, the NAU is going to happen.

I'd hate to live in New MEXICO!! Why don't they change the name?

Answer me this pinche mojado, why do your people insist on speaking Spanish? This question extends to the other Latin American posters; why? Why do they INSIST on speaking the language they shouldn't be speaking? I would handle them a little bit better if they spoke our language but instead they choose not to. It drives me fucking crazy, most don't even know English, most businesses even hire dual language employees just to get their money it's fucking disgusting

Soon, mi amigo

tfw Only congress can declare war

THICC

Those natural borders gotta go mate

yeah just like they declared war in Vietnam
oh wait

Are you me? I was planning on creating the New English Empire, I am completely fine with this.

How dare you not crush Canada with an iron fist.

Wetback dream that is. Fuck off you subhuman taco goblin

To be honest I don't know why we Unify the Americas.

Every Mexican wants to live in the US anyways. So why not.

came here to post this

I would like to see the number crunch.
The wall at the texas border vs taking mexico to the panama canal and put the wall there.

A smaller wall but...

No. Something tells me it would just be easier to build the wall at texas. Once it is up. we put up bounties on criminal invaders getting sent back.

Why not include the rest of Latin America? If you're going to embrace the diarrhea, may as well embrace all of it.

First, I'm not a mojado, I've lived in Mexico all my life.
Second, because they are irresponsible and they like to keep in touch with their culture. Another reason could be that your country gives them facilities and they do not feel thay need to speak english. Another reason could be taht they are poor and cannot go to an english school.

C/U/M is the option

We have lot of beaches and food why not like them :c

the union of mexico and united states make the most powerful country in the universe. We have lots of workers, EEUU have the capital and Canada the resources.

you must not have been paying attention while Obama was president.

youtube.com/watch?v=ovuWJQrwpIw

wake up

Yeah fuck that flag, just join as states or btfo

You are like a little baby.

So like a new england empire? Based in boston?

Also any country that speaks English as well

Including nigeria?

>giving up New England and half the Mid West for a bunch of squatty Guatemalan troll people

Too many stars on the flag. Can't do it Juan

H O N O R A R Y
W H I T E S

I'm ok with this if we get rid of welfare tbhfam. It's gonna happen either way, at least this way we get a bunch more land to develop

this

Welfare reform coming. Say adios to abuelitas social security checks.

all u need is a time machine, and a lot of troops to win that american/mexican war that you got anally raped in
mexico only exists cuz the land south of the rio grande had too many mexicans so we didn't want it

The dumbest thing we ever did (apart from the war of northern aggression) was give Mexico City and Monterey back to the Mexicans. They should still be good ol USA.

so brazil in red, communist mexico in green, canada in blue and sweden in purple
got it

Why the hell would you give up New England? They're part of our history

why not comrades, the only reason is the false belief in the white supremacist.

The mexican in the 1810 are intelectuable superior a thirteen colonys but "independece and revolutions" destroy everything we had as a nation.

Everytime I see Quintana Roo, I think of that weirdo Joan Didion. Leave that one off, or change its name.

I'd go for it on these conditions:

Mexican states enter as individual territories and jump through the hoops to become US states individually.
US Constitution is the law of the land.
The entire Mexican Federal Government is dissolved and they cannot hold US elected office.
English is the official language and the only language used in government and education.
National bounty on drug dealers and gangsters @$25,000 a head, preferably dead.

Looks good, we can deport all of the spics to South America and save lots of money by building the wall at the panama canal.

C/U/M is for love. C/U/M is for life!

Look, a good half of us don't even want the to be associated with some of the states or cultures in our 'United' States. We have enough trouble trying to manage our internal differences without bringing in a bunch of unstable quasi-indians with that catholic allegiance to Rome and a separate language.

No thanks, corrupt mexican politicians means that we will have more corruption in our government
I think OP is a lazy spic that doesnt want mexicans to fucking fix their shit

America fucking sucks, i prefer Japan or Europe

KEEP DREAMING WETBACK

Point taken

>Every Mexican wants to live in the US anyways. So why not.
only the uneducated indio shitskins want to live on the U.S commie scum

Eww are you insane? Can't we just hire the cartels to kill of the niggers instead of annexing the damn country?