Are American posters on here better than other boards?

Are American posters on here better than other boards?

underrated

I'm usually lawful neutral for about the first half of the loaf then after I become lazy and go neutral evil for the rest.

bready gud

OP's image is faggetory: Tucking is easiest and works.

>not freezing your loaves

>has stale bread

who isn't chaotic neutral? And what is the bottle cap trick?

>eating bread

Those tits better be real or I'll hunt you down faggot.

At least twist it, you fucking animal.

>doesn't like chewy bread

If you're not lawful neutral, youre going to the camps along with the blacks and jews

Take a water bottle/liter bottle, cut the top of it so you got a kind of funnel, pull the plastic through the funnel part and out the top, fold over plastic, screw on cap onto funnel over plastic. It seals the bread bag and all that.

I have to buy the bread box, right now I put it in a plastic bag and hang it on a hook

I'm lawful neutral, and my soon-to-be wife straddles the line between chaotic neutral and lawful evil

How fucked am I?

>Those tits better be real

and now I gotta bust a nut to dillion

I just assumed everyone was lawful neutral. I mean why wouldn't you use the clip that comes with the bag? It's made to be used.

literally soyim. eat real bread

Definitely not.

I moved to neutral good earlier last month. Used to be lawful neutral/chaotic neutral

You are right.

What kind of fucking sorcery is this bottle hack with bread???

Chaotic neutral 5ever

At least they don't have feathers.

This. Also checked, Kek must know of this trick.

chaotic neutral master race

Chaotic neutral for the last half or kys you barbarian it's scientifically proven to keep bread fresh for longer.

cut the top off a bottle but the breadbag through the bottom of the bottle and out through the top. screw on lid.

Who /neutralevil/ here? Also who in their right fucking mind ties a knot in a breadbag? That should be the chaotic evil one because that's just asinine

Chaotic neutral master race.

in the uk most of our bread comes with some autistic little tag that is essentially just tape with a best before date on it. Due to how annoying they are to re-apply, most people are chaotic neutral.

TL:DR REEEEEE GIVE BREAD CLIPS

I legit don't understand why people wouldn't just use the bag clip thing the bread came with

>eating bread that comes in a plastic bag
that shit literally has soy in it

What kind of pansy faggot can't untie a knot

I'm neutral evil 100% of the time. There's literally no reason to use any other method. None of them are air tight, and that's not really a necessary goal anyway. Just tucking is good enough.

cut the neck off a bottle then smash the bag thru it push the bag down the outside of the bottle and screw on the lid

twist and tuck masterrace

I tie a knot. It just takes one tug to undo

>doing this every time you want a piece of bread
But why tho?

Chaotic neutral is both the best alignment, and bread orientation

other boards are reddit. I got banned from /vr/ just now because some nigger gave me lip on how Sup Forums is propaganda and reported pic related because reddit of course

>not just reusing the same bottle device
Didn’t think that through did ya m8

Somebody get that man an honorary Aryan card.

That's too much work for bread goddamnit, it doesn't need to be an Einstein project

neutral evil master race

kek approves of bread hacks

checked

I use twisty ties that came from a box of garbage bags. :-|
>wtf am i ?!?!?!?

We used to have that, but following a targeted bombing campaign and massive casualties to all bakery corporations, they finally surrendered and switched to bag clips. There is nothing that can't be improved with a little high explosives.

EVERYONE RUN TO DA FRIDGE
CHECK THE BAG !
CHECK THE BAG !
FAST WYNE WID IT !
FAST WYNE WID IT !
SIGNAL DE PIER
NOW SIGNAL DE PIER !
SIGNAL DE PIER
NOW SIGNAL DE PIER !
NOW RUN BACK WID IT
RUN BACK WID IT
WHASYA EVIL NUH ?
WHASYA EVIL NUH ?
WHASYA EVIL NUH ?

DUNNO !

nah the retards level out the smart people and American posters probably has the widest range of political opinions, regardless if said people are trolling or not.

Do those look like real fucking tits to you.

this gif will never not fuck with my head

lucky fucker, we're stuck with glorified sellotape while you guys get the best thing since sliced bread

Chaotic Neutral: master race
Chaotic Evil: nigger tier
Everything else: mental disorder

>Eating bread
Enjoy your nogainz

Neutral Evil is the objectively superior alignment and bread-storing method.

our bread comes with a lawful neutral bag clip

Based black man

Twist and tuck master race reporting in

>Due to how annoying they are to re-apply
You can literally just twist it around the bag again. I used them for ten years just fine, mate.

He meant tucking it through the bottle you spaztic

shit, I'm chaotic neutral

Boobies are very cool birds.

Underrated post

Dude we're totally the same! Should go pack some bread together sometime.

>that pic
>saved
You're alright. Don't know about the others.

watch the right end of the stick

that's why it fucks with my head m8

Lawful good outside but chaotic neutral on the inside. Just like me.