Hello, I am not native English speaker and need help on this. Can any user help me?

Hello, I am not native English speaker and need help on this. Can any user help me?

“Correct the following grammar and write and explanation of the corrections using appropriate grammatical terms.

My name is tracy. I love my house? At my house I am happiness. My house is big. Is very beautiful place. The big, red, beautiful door. It have many things inside you can visit my house it will be fun”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDVcGGzF69g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What country are you from.
Show your flag and I'll help you.

"My name is Tracy and i love my house. In my house i am happy as it is big and very beautiful. The big, red door is at the front of my house. My house has many things inside for you to visit and to have fun."

My attempt anyway.

I can tell by what you're wearin you're in the wrong place

"my name is dragy and i love my house. In my house i am habby as id is big and very beaudiful. Dhe big, red :DD door is ad dhe frond of my house. My house has many dhings inside for you do visid and do have fun."

I matched with this bitch on tinder. Got her close to a date but she disappeared of course

@liztess on insta

MmmmmMilkers!

My name is Tracy. I love my house. At my house, I am happy. My house is big. It is a very beautiful place. It has a big, red, beautiful door. It has many things inside. You can visit my house. It will be fun.

Milk Mommy....!

Take this shit to Sup Forums!

what?

Thanks. Your answer seems to be the most correct.

Now, how would you explain the corrections using grammatical terms?

youtube.com/watch?v=mDVcGGzF69g

My name is Tracy and I am stubbornly-uncompromising in my infatuation with my house. I have never experienced such feelings of personal happiness, internal emotional pleasure, or exquisite enjoyment than when I inhabit my home. In an expression of admitted unhumbleness, I describe my abode as reasonably large. It is an extraordinarily admirable estate. The grandiose, crimson, inherently-welcoming door stands proudly at the forward wall. In this majestic structure exist a variety of unique and decorative objects, all of which promote an experience of luxury and excitement. If one were to enter this home upon a personal inclination to visit, he or she would leave grateful and amazed at such a riveting and memorable stay.

fuck off we're full, shitskin

My name is Tracy. This is my house. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

WHy are there so many fucking jews on this site? I guess they're tracking the mass awakening?

>lowercased I's
literal fuckin' abo

Change "red" to "pink." That is all.

The big, pink beautiful door. It will be fun.

>tfw no milkers. :(
>tfw no Jews in my town. :)
Idk how to feel about this user. :/