youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE
youtube.com/watch?v=CP5JfKPoIl4
youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remember when I was such a faggot that I thought stuff like this was considered trolling.

What is considered trolling in your book, Mr. Expert?

I find it rather pitiful that both sides are focused more on trolling than, you know, actually doing things to improve this country.

It's pitiful you needed to make a thread about your displeasure like Sup Forums is the complaint department for our President.
He isn't getting trolled, it's smug losers pretending like they're the dominant one.

I don't get it.

Trump had a fake time magazine cover made for himself that showed him as person of the year

and now he has a real one. thats the power of the secret

This is a blatant insult. Trolling requires tricking a person. Trollings a art after all.

He also has last years cover

Mootikins please leave.

I'm not sure ths is troling...

>Trump literally commissioned a fake magazine cover for himself, giving the artist the text or learning photoshop himself to do it

Does it not seem more likely to be a novelty gift from a loved one?

Trolling is a trick, not an insult. It's also supposed to be funny or enjoyable for spectators. This is just a passive aggressive pass by an irrelevant journo

Yes, but clearly that is not enough for Donald. The fact that he's tweeting about it makes it obvious that he reached out to them and got offended that they didn't say he was person of the year.

And now that the editor is taking a jab, Donald won't be able to help himself and he'll go all in. Expect a tweet about how the Times is lame and has bad ratings or something, lol

But the Times is lame and its ratings are awful. Its been a near thirty year decline.

>getting trolled hard
youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo

Sounds like Trump is still the king troll in this story. Nobody can even hope to match his level of bantz.

I mean, Time mag too, print in general. What's the poll on public trust in media?

yeah haha he'll never be on the cover of time magazine for person of the year haha

Ok? He won already once so I don't really understand what he's getting at. This sounds like something Stephen Colbert would say.

Dec 9, 2015 08:53:59 AM I told you @TIME Magazine would never pick me as person of the year despite being the big favorite They picked person who is ruining Germany.

Dec 9, 2015 10:16:44 PM Thank you @oreillyfactor for your wonderful editorial as to why I should have been @TIME Magazine's Person of the Year. You should run Time!

>Yes, but clearly that is not enough for Donald. The fact that he's tweeting about it makes it obvious that he reached out to them and got offended that they didn't say he was person of the year.
>And now that the editor is taking a jab, Donald won't be able to help himself and he'll go all in. Expect a tweet about how the Times is lame and has bad ratings or something, lol
I can not even remotely fathom how people like yourself make it out here. are you one of the net neutrality shills and you're taking a smoke break in a different thread?

please kill yourself promptly

You suck at this, bruh.

he had multiple copies in multiple locations

By that logic, I trolled you.

Yep sure good job.

>time
another added to the list to be purged when the day comes

Trump got his fake magazine cover first. Checkmate.

turns out the devil horns edition of time made sure no other photos of jewnald graced its pages

one and done

Thank you.

He might kill himself if he doesn't vent so just let him vent be nice.

Documentaries exposing zionism

CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg

Israeli settlements, explained
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw

The Zionist Story. (Full Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk

Israel Lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8

The Israel Lobby's Impact on America
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo

Documentary on Israel / Palestine - Occupation
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs

The Pain Doesn't Go Away - Rachel Corrie's Parents on RAI (1/3)
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE

War By Deception (9/11, Iraq, PNAC , All Roads Lead To Israel) {Full Film}
youtube.com/watch?v=CP5JfKPoIl4

TGSNT
youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY

bump

Turdfmpk's finished

>that
>trolling

>how is it possible that there exist people with different opinions to me?????
You are what you hate.

>joke's on you, i was merely pretending to be retarted, nothing personnel kid

Can we get this fucking FUCKASS fuck impeached please? NOW?!

Time
Iman of the Year

>retarted
Nice, you owned yourself.

>trolled hard

Meanwhile Trump is a billionaire with a trophy wife and is president of the United States and Time has a subscription base no larger than the number of waiting rooms in the country.

Seriously, does anybody know anybody who knows somebody who subscribes to Time magazine? Any magazine?

These kikes will do or say anything to try to get another few minutes in the public spotlight once they're irrelevant.

>different opinions
Says the guy taking a break from posting blacked threads. Great opinions buddy.

>i assume the worst about people who disagree with me based solely on the fact that they disagree with me and therefore must be awful people
Every post you make only makes it worse.

>Savransky
OY

>T-thats n-not trolling

>Time editor calls Trump, says he might win
>Trump says thanks but no thanks
>TROLLED LMAO
The left cant meme.

Do people not know the difference between trolling and flaming?
Do they know the difference between image macros and memes?

Should an editor be making crank calls as an editor? I mean, he's not even trying to get Trump to say something silly, he's just trying to have Trump care about his magazine.
He might as well have asked if Trump's fridge was running

Lmao

Don't believe what the Media is saying anymore.

Waiting for Trump Curse to add another Naysayer who shoots themselves in the foot.

Doesn't that make Trump a bigger chump for caring so much about whether he's on the cover of some irrelevant magazine?

He's an ex editor.