HEY GUYS SERIOUSLY

3 MILLION MORE VOTES GUYS

3 MILLION MORE VOTES......

IT'S WAY TOO BIG TO IGNORE

PEOPLE CHOSE HILLARY CLINTON

More people didn't vote therefore we shouldn't have a president.

Think I'll just slide this in here...

63,000,000 people voted for donald trump.
65,000,000 subhuman life forms voted for hillary.

all california illegals voted for hillary, ALL how many illegals does california have? i bet is around that number

>g-guys? I totally took more pieces than my opponent. Like more by far. I mean, sure they took my King, but i w-won right?

Crooked Hillary busses illegals around to vote in multiple precincts. Voter fraud!

>Trump got the white vote aka the american vote.

Forgot to change you flag faggot

>Muh 3 gorrilion
>Drumpf shouldn't be president
>Racist Cheeto

Yeah blow it out your ass commie

Dead people always vote Democrat.

Do you also think Sanders was robbed even though he lost by 3 million votes?

>Trump got the white vote aka the american vote.

Forgot to change your flag faggot

LOL - 13 months, 13 months!

Yeah, she "won" in 2008 too.

Keep pushing this, just like the Russia non-sense. It will end up in the same boat, the true criminals in jail. We are weeks away from Hillary being arrested/rolling on higher ups. This trend keeps going and we will see a deep investigation into voter logs, which is common knowledge but the msm will be forced to reveal.

3 Million Illegals.

Too bad it couldn't have been 6 million, just for shits and giggles.

I wish Hillary won 2008's primary because we wouldn't have had a nigger.

40mil voted hillary, the rest were frauds
>you tried

Actually Hillary won by 13 million votes. You have to deduct all of Trump's illegal votes.

This thread again? Shareblue must pay well.

Almost like America is getting browner. Hence why kids are more Hispanic than the overall population.

The older folk are like 90% white. America used to be whiter. Not anymore.

He won, thank fuck for these children's sake.

Yeah, Fuck the rules, just because she knew the rules ahead of time means nothing. It was her turn, didn't you know we take turns being president? Trump stole the election by using a system that has been in place since the beginning, That basterd! How dare he know how to campaign better than her. She won the popular vote! Doesn't that count? It never has before but this is different Right? RIGHT!!!!????

Dead people*

IT WAS HER TURN

>1 post by this ID
sage

What a wonderful world it would be if you baseline fucking faggot retards understood the country you live in or the system of government that runs it. I didn't hear any of you complaining when this wretched cunt lost to that nigger in 2008 under that same rules.

>3 million illegals chose hillary

no one cares

Congratulations the dumb bitch won a game nobody was playing.

Seems like someone who has been running for president for like 30 years would have read the one sentence on how to be president

She only "won" the popular vote in '08 because of some fuckery in the Michigan Primary

> Michigan proved a source of controversy due to the change in the date of the primary election. Consequently, Obama and other nominees removed their names from the ballot yet Clinton did not. The DNC did not count the popular vote from Michigan, and evenly split the states delegates between Clinton and Obama. As a result, without the Michigan vote, Obama won the popular vote; whereas with the votes from Michigan, Clinton won the popular vote

>Wanting a woman to run anything.
Sort yourself out.