Why is nothing considered sacred any more?

why is nothing considered sacred any more?

Other urls found in this thread:

literarytalk.blogspot.com/2009/06/tolerance-apathy-last-virtues-of-dying.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers gonna nigger!

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society."

Jewish inversion influence

EBT didn't cover toilet paper so they stole some white guys flag from the front of his house.

Diversity is. Islam is.

woa, niggers sticking something up their ass?, it's a big revelation, how many people knew nigger sdo that, my world is shattered

Source? I believe it.

woa, niggers sticking something up their ass?, it's a big revelation, how many people knew nigger sdo that, my world is shattered

fuck off proxy fag

Aristotle

Aristotle

Narcissism combined with no self-respect

Things are sacred, just not things that important to you, they're the things important to the semitic tribe that took over and rules your country. You can't mock the Holohoax, it is considered sacred. America and her traditions are irrelevant to these people and so its funny to mock them.

aristotle never said that, afaict. like that 'voltaire' quote.

Because of anglos

is the quote properly attributed to anyone then?

literarytalk.blogspot.com/2009/06/tolerance-apathy-last-virtues-of-dying.html

Personally I've never seen why quotations are given any more weight than aphorisms.
I can see why people might prefer to quote, they get to signal to each other, but that's just jerking each other off at the end of the day.

This. Also: womens, gays, minorities and trans rights.

>implying Africans could ever be anything but profane

You have a lot to learn, lad.

How nice of those ungrateful negroes to put such large and colorful wicks in their ass for when we light them up like candles on the DOTR.

People are scared to enforce it now.