Grimgar

Have you forgotten about her already, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

grimgar.com/news/2016120801.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. MC is literally a copy of Shiki Tohno. He wields a knife and can see strange lines where he can easily cut any monster.

>dead translation
>dead summary
Yeah.

Yes.

Who?

But, you know, with actual character development.

>dead translation
the series got licensed, so it's dead for a reason

Grimgar of GOBLINS and GOBLINS

No shit.

Why is she wearing granny glasses?

Did you really read the Ranta shitting fan "translation"? I stopped after a few chapters.

Ranta shit himself.

GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN GOBURIN koborudo

Its what happens with 12 episode shows, even the most memorable of them are pretty forgettable.

>even the most memorable of them are pretty forgettable
Everyone still loves Nozaki-kun though.

Goblins became pretty popular in anime/manga the late years, isn't it?

Its curious because if you think on it, orcs never had their chance as badguys in fantasy manga and anime, it was always demons.

Its kind of strange that they got spotlight before orcs did.

(Of course Im not counting manga hentai works, thats plagued with orcs). There are not even much orcs in hentai anime either, its just in hentai manga.

Yume daki

yeah because there's no manga.

Who?

Still my OTP

Merry a shit.
Yume a retard.
Shihoru a cowslut.

WHERE

Manato was Best Boi though.

It was actually REALLY popular with at my Forestry office. so much so that some people sewed up some copies of haru's knife sheath and still use it to this day.

So there's that.

C91 ;_;

grimgar.com/news/2016120801.html

I really enjoyed Grimgar... There was a subtlety and nuance you don't get anywhere else. stupid little things in conversation that made the in-betweens feel real. Like Yume licking her fingers mid conversation while the others talk.

So much for "best".

I WANT TO MARY MERRY

>Innawoods weeaboos
Sounds comfy.

Watched 3 episodes, subs were shit.

Now I'm waiting for hiryuu to finish translating it.

TWO EPISODES TO GO JESUS FUCK

>dead summary
I just want to know how the whole Ranta betrayal got resolved.

I wish they give her a spin off so she can had her subtext girlfriend like usually happend

Armpits.

Show was shit anyway. LN as well.

Goblin Slayer Begins

they were literally the goblin slaysers, and it was used as an insult.

There are these for the other girls?

If you think on it, it was an smart idea, at that point they look like they were living pretty decently.

So I don't know why they other adventurers where like that, I mean, isn't it a great idea? If you don't have any aspirations you can make your living killing monsters that are less dangerous than other monsters, sure you still can die, but is not like fighting other dangerous monsters.

And is not that they picked that job because they wanted, keep living killing goblins looks like an smart move to do not something to laught about.

Its like laughting about the blacksmith, "look at that guy safely winning money sitting there we are so much better risking our lifes fighting wereworlves and orcs".

Such magic in this show.

Best girl

DELET!

Best boy right here fellas

>genki huntress is actually into Ranta

Nah, fuck this series. That shitter deserves no happiness.

Post best girl!

>implying character development is always a good thing

Okay

>Post best girl!

Forgot her after her episode aired.

What's to like about this character?

Yamato nadeshiko type

Extremely fuckable armpits.

Which is too bad because it was pretty fun.

This show was terrible.

She doesn't really fit the archetype, though: she's just very shy and quiet.

You know I thought it was actually a good show, but you've convinced me. This show is terrible!

It doesn't really need to be a perfect representation of the archetype.