Why are Euopoors trying to force this so hard?

Why are Euopoors trying to force this so hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_England
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're butthurt about us telling them they're cucked for taking in refugees.

Success breeds jealousy

everyone has the piss taken out of them on Sup Forums
don't get mardy about it

Are we actually talking to refugees?

truth hurts

asshurt doesn't equal banter

Due to general obsession with heritage when it comes to Americans, ironically.

Because a lot of you fags are literal mutts and it makes you sperg out hard.

The world keeps thinking about America.

America is the world.

I've not seen Americans claim anymore than anyone else that certain countries are not white, but I've seen relentless Med on Nordic hatred and nobody gives them shit for it

It's not Europeans forcing it, it's ((them))

>Europeans forcing this meme

Oh user...

Idk but it's funny. Many of our states have over 85% whites

Who cares? Shit’s hilarious and it helps redpill people.

>Force
You fuckers whine so good damn much about it that it's too tempting to post.

You don't see France making 5 threads a day whining about white flags.

>makes thread when eurolads are sleeping
You sound desperate.

Anyone can choose the EU flag. This place was slightly better when we couldn't change our flags.

56% of US population: 180 million
Northern Europe population plus Germany: 180 million

They like to pretend the nonwhites aren't confined to California, NYC, and pockets of the South

It's Russians with proxies.

La bestia.....la creatura.....l'oscurità.....il demonio......il mostro....

Il vuoto oscuro infernale...

Il corrotto.....il tenebroso.....il vile.....l'infame......il perverso.....l'infimo......il sinistro.......l'impuro......il disumano.....

il signore delle menzogne... la scimmia di dio... la serpe...

L'abominio.....il Giuda......Lucifero.....l'uomo nero.....

O vazio escuro infernal

because you act like niggers

also according to google US is 61.27% non-hispanic white

Wrong. It's not even (((them))). It's white nationalists that want to shame Americans, who seem to be more into race-mixing and (((civic nationalism))) well before the pozzing of Europe. It is to push the Overton window on this issue further to the right and normalizing "white pride" in what is the 'ground zero' of multi-culti, thanks to the Juden. The Judes, after getting virtually shoah'd repeatedly thought it was a good idea to jump in this Amerimutt bandwagon, not knowing its true significance. It's the Jews getting jewed by goys, in a nutshell. They're basically pushing whites in the US to the right, which will inevitably lead to an actual Holocaust. Jews are smart truly is a meme.

Who cares about dumb overused meme. The real problem is that a lot of Americans are non-white mongrel nigger freaks. How do we save our nation?

This kid has an actual medical deformity, leave him alone

Imagine (((Antifa))) being so naive as to think these faggot tactics will work.

Because it’s funny and more and more nonwhites are coming (usually from leddit) to Sup Forums and its shitting up the board worse every day.

Imagine how horrifying it would be to be getting displaced by shitskins that have completely different cultural and religious beliefs than you, while at the same time your population is too pussy to vote for government representatives that will do something about it, but also apparently the government actively seems to be going to extremes to wipe you out on purpose?

Literal existential horror. Let them have fun before it's illega for them.. It's all they have. Sup Forums thread stuff, they just want a laugh before it all burns to the ground.

make me

>Imagine how horrifying it would be to be getting displaced by shitskins that have completely different cultural and religious beliefs than you, while at the same time your population is too pussy to vote for government representatives that will do something about it, but also apparently the government actively seems to be going to extremes to wipe you out on purpose
Thankfully I live in the US so that's not an issue

Every american have a "medical deformity"

Yeah thank god we don't live in that horror, but eurocuck have to breath that reality day in and day out

Lmao yuropoors are finished. What is dental insurance?

That includes Arabs and Jews. It probably is 56%

why are mutts getting so triggered by the meme?

>America is bad so redistribute your wealth
>Give us more
>Our failing systems are better
>Go away until we need your help
>Listen to us
>We started it, without us you are nada
>We're coming over whether you like it or not

The rest of the world is America's bad girlfriend.

Jealousy

The last two digits of your post are your percentage of whiteness
Trips: negative whiteness
Quads: 100% white

It’s not europoors it’s kikes trying to force this meme and it has literally no steam outside their faggoty threads like this one where they post it back and forth to one another

They're just projecting their insecurities onto us while they watch their cultures burn out. I feel pity for our European brothers and hope they will take control of their future while they can.

>there are americans in this thread who aren't white
show yourselves

Lol. American is considered a medical deformity?

It's sort of true, but not so self apparent you can't help but let out a belly laugh. Anti American memes always kinda suck. Remember 'shart in mart'? Me neither.

If I were a europoor, I'd riff on >be American >get shot, imo the only funny anti American meme I've ever seen

No one is upset by it. You will never see it again by next year.

Welcome to babby's first forced meme!!!!!

>europoors
When Europe is richer than US & Canada combined.
>let me tell you who's poor

ever notice how it just spikes? like one minute, its there, the next; gone?

>a continent of 50ish countries half more money than one or two other countries
>DUDE FUCKING OWNED LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahHhahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Went Black Friday shopping tonight in Minnesota and was astounded by how accurate the 56% meme was. Grayish brown smelly people everywhere. Literally two years ago it was 90% white people at this particular mall, today it was more like 10% white.

Because it's true and you hate it

>like one minute, its there, the next; gone?
because butthurt mods ban them

That's why I cant fucking stand to go to any major stores anymore. Everyone in this country looks fucking gross. I've noticed it even before this meme came to be.

>You will never see it again by next year.
it's been around for almost 2 years, subhuman amerimongrel.

I have literally seen Americans on this board discuss how this meme is JiDF propaganda, unable to believe that the rest of the world actually sees that this is pretty much the state of most of your country...

I seriously don't get why amerimuts sperg out so hard, it just proves the meme true if anything.

It's funny, especially when "stop mocking us" threads like this creep up.

lower than any of europe

Of course it is true, its just like my country is filled with turks, rapefugees and niggers. the truth hurts

Being American is a medical deformity.

You're still not 100%, fellow mutts.

this hurts my fee fees

>t. "white" Argentinian

w-we're not like other Latin American c-countries

Regardless, way more Whites than any Euro country. and chances are high you're around mostly whites.

It's a slide tactic that distracts from actual discussion. Whether or not it's intentional, it's certainly accomplishing this.

Let's break down who's behind this meme, shall we?
>Europeans who said "Enough is enough!" after being called cucks because of refugees
>Non-whites who are insecure about not being white, and simply want to spite white people
>People are simply trolling, not knowing any better
>(((Jews))) is usually a safe bet
>Your standard shills

America is (surprise surprise) not a racially homogeneous country. But the shills behind the meme think this means no Americans are white, and make a whole shitshow out of it. For most, it's all shits and giggles, and a quick way to get (you)s. Other imbeciles quickly jump on the bandwagon as if to reassure themselves of some superiority or belonging.

Why do you care? I think they're pretty funny.

You are a Latin American country now.

It's like when tumblr spammed gore on Sup Forums, Antifa are actual retards.

Six years ago England was 85.4% white according to wiki

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_England
Soon.....

does the mutt ever learn?

American (you) s are the gold standard of (you) s and they know were a prideful bunch. It was inevitable i guess.

Our genes aren't irreversibly mixed like yours

k

>Euopoors
Only some, it's mostly a demotivation tactic from paid shills

You're now a developing world status country, lol

Whatever you say, Wei

At least we admit it and don't deflect. Amerisharts throw their weight around like we want to listen to their horse shit and value their insight on anything. Europosters want their cherished homelands to come back and fix their problems, Americans live in a joke country and have accepted the multiculturalist agenda from their Jewish overlords.

>that flag
>that post

They're actually worse. America looks more mongrelized than Brazil these days. You're an ignorant yank dipshit who's never left your home state because if you actually went to Latin America you would feel more like you were in Europe there than compared to the USA these days, which is just some sad, sad shit.

Trying too hard with that picture. You should get back to your shitty eurotrash electronic music bad teeth and whore women but hey I’m sure the beer there is great lol

>Trying too hard with that picture. You should get back to your shitty eurotrash electronic music bad teeth and whore women but hey I’m sure the beer there is great lol

It's a D&C meme created by the JIDF to counter the rising tide of white nationalism within America. Don't be fooled.

>USA

>90% white in 1965

>52% white in 2017

LMAO

OHHHHH SAYYYYYYY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEE

BY THE MAAARTS EARLY SHAAAAART

mfw nonwhites posting from western countries tell me I'm a mutt

mutt

their government literally pays for them to sit at home and shitpost like an autist

>their government literally pays for them to sit at home and shitpost like an autist

I'm 99% convinced Soros or an affiliated shilling organization is behind the VERY sudden explosion of these memes.

If they gradually began appearing over the course of a few weeks I could believe it. Yet it was practically as if they didn't exist one night and then the next day they were everywhere. Fucking weird.

Antifa could be responsible too but I doubt they'd be able to handle such an effort.