HOCKEY IS WHITE

Why are you not a hockey fan yet?
>whitest audience
>whitest players
>everyone stands for both American and Canadian (unfortunately) national anthems
>it's played on a WHITE sheet of ice
>sanctioned fights are part of the game
>actually requires skill
Is hockey, /dare i say it/, are guy??

redpill me on the hucow you have there OP

oh and go Flyers even though we suck balls

sports are gay. who's the girl?

Too many Finns to be a white sport.

Ben shapiros sister

Was just at a game the other night. Simmons hasn't been doing anything. Giroux has been holding his own. Voracek looks okay but damn man they are looking rough to say the least, theres very little depth and you can't trust Neuvirth to play consistently

jesus christ looks just like him. pretty hot though

tranny ben shapiro is best mommy gf

Hockey/soccer is for third world europoor countries not man enough to play American football

Yeah at the start of the year I said its gonna be another year where the lines are strong and the goalie play lets them down but now its just a total shitshow on all fronts, might as well trade some of these stale guys while they have high values

Finns, Slavs, and Swedecucks are white now?

All sports is gay but hockey is the faggiest

Go pens

M I L K E R S

nice digits fellow pensbro

Lmao
>Burgers decide who's white and who's not

where can i get some khazar milkers

I went to the 2nd game of the 2016 Stanley cup where the Pens beat the Sharks. Was an intense game and there was a fight in my section between a sharks fan and a pittsburgh fan.

She is so perfect. I smile just seeing her. I unironically thank you for brightening my day, OP.

That's Sidney Crosby

Man at least you're not a habs fan
>mfw this season

>ugly rat face with huge kike snoz
>b-but the fat sacks!
Pathetic.

Already a fan. Played hockey all the way up including varsity high school. Best part of the sport is no niggers

Big Khazar milkers

Go hawks

T: Tyrone Hernandez

I run a sports bar with about 100 tv's and I put hockey on a lot of them. Very white sport especially here in Idaho.

t. Jamal O'Brien de Santa Maria

KHAZAR MILKERS