Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

I want to MARRY Marika!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tcdVC4e6EV4?t=179
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't give a shit about anything else, I just want to fuck Swim Swim.

Swim Swim didn't do anything wrong, It has to be done.

Literally who?

virgin 30 year old hag school teacher

You can always kill yourselves to join your Autist swimming in whatever hell she's in right now.

Cute cake

Yes, my wife swim2 is so cute.

She is cute but justice must be delivered for killing Top Speed and Tama. Her head will hang on my wall.

If Swim Swim is this much talked about and she's just Arc 1, wonder what the other controversial characters will be like in future Arcs if they had Anime adaptations

Marika "The Flower Vendor" Fukuroi, a graduate of Mao Pam's School. She single-handedly has stopped civil wars in Africa and armed conflicts in the Middle East by literally beating every single combatant with her bare fists.

Pfle is actual shitstorm material.

I want to gangbang Swim2 with a horde of angry anons.

This is what SwimSwim haters believe in:
>Sentencing to death 7 years olds is ok
>When you program computer to kill people, it's computer's fault that it kills people
>CM and SS are equal cases
>little kid killing adults is not ok, but adults killing little kids is ok
>Morality is something you magically get when you are born

>mfw reading the side stories
Does this series also have some stupid Jojo rule that says magical girls are attracted to one another even if they don't know it?

You seems mad, user. I don't even mad when I know what ripple did to my wife swim2

>When you program computer to kill people, it's computer's fault that it kills people
It's more like, the computer is fucking defective and interprets every order as "murder"

Pfle is far better than Swim Swim.

Restart would destroy Sup Forums. Maybe more than Madoka did.

Hell, Unmarked is already the most discussed anime on MAL and plebbit and will probably be in top3 on Sup Forums when season ends. YOI and FF are only really higher because of shitposts.

>that top 3
What the fuck

That's why she have a motherfucking rafflesia on her head? Since they smell like rotting corpses.

We know Pfle is actually fighting for the greater cause from Puk Puck's monologue

What's going through her mind right now?

This is what Autistfags believe in:

>Killing half the cast directly and indirectly is PERFECTLY okay if you're an autist
>N-no just she doesn't know what she's doing it said so in the law
>Uhhh she sneakily cheapshots everyone behind their backs she doesn't know what killing is I swear

Hey man, that's not cool. I don't like SwimSwim either. In fact I hate her with a burning passion but that edge needs to chill in some water.

>>Sentencing to death 7 years olds is ok
Not sure that anyone says this in a general sense but SS needs to be put down for reasons of self defense at the very least.

>>Morality is something you magically get when you are born
It is something that is well on it's way to being developed by the age of 7, particularly when it comes to the rights and wrongs of directly dealing with other people.

I wonder if she even feel pain

a hole lot.

She can grow flowers on her head and do cool shit with them, but she has to know how to grow them first.

>...shit

She can bloom any flower she wants on her head. But yes, she can bloom a Rafflesia to gas the wings.

Her power is growing various flowers on her head, sounds retarded indeed.

I don't think she did.

>CM and SS are equal cases
Said literally no one.

She only had time to think "oh fuck".

youtu.be/tcdVC4e6EV4?t=179

Computer is not defective, SwimSwim is actually very good learner. It's fault of programmer who doesn't think of consequences.

Oh fuck

>I feel empty inside.

>Oooh, I've wasted my life

So this is the power of Tama, not bad.

Get this guy outta here.

Tama should have kept her head straight

>Why she's screaming so much.

What did SwimSwim do
I don't know anything about this series but I see it brought up everywhere

>>Sentencing to death 7 years olds is ok

This is what I mainly have a problem with these haters. You should never desire/want death upon a child regardless of the circumstances. In fact I find it rather disturbing. Should she be punished? Absolutely, but definitely not with death.

She did nothing

The real fault lies with Swim2 parents.

It's like they never told her that killing is wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger

Tell me what you would have done.

She did what others did and won.

Sleep tight pup

kill people's waifus.

By the way, did Styler Mimi ever use a pair of scissors? If so, how big were they?

For me she killed Top Speed and made me experience the same level of despair as Origami. Such despair I haven't felt since Hares death in GC and that was a wild ride. Didn't help that she proceeded to kill Alice who had a hard ife and her own level of autism and suicidal problems and Tama after the fucking game was over. Literally fuck you. That's some throwing the dodgeball after the teacher says game over type shit. I will never forgive that little shit. Never.

>kill waifus
>plural
Oh I see
Good on her, doing the world a favor

Let's just say, even if a child killed my parents. I wouldn't kill them for revenge. I would blame whoever's responsible for their upbringing.

>Absolutely, but definitely not with death
In the context of the anime, SS has to be killed to stop her rampage; she's clearly uncontrollable. In a general IRL legal sense though, I'd agree but we'll never see a comparable case in real life for obvious reasons.

Killed her own mother figure, a loli on her way to school, a pregnant mother, and her friend that experienced heavy psychological trauma to save her life seconds before.

And that's why you will never enter the world of 2D. Not even SoL you pansy.

>SS has to be killed to stop her rampage

Not really.

Obligatory.

Elaborate.

Their faces get me every damn time

Not an argument

The only way to end autism is to kill it. Have you learned nothing from Hitler?

You need to fuck her senseless. Night and day and all the way.

Fuck her virgin loli pussy until her mind is devoted to worshipping your cock.

Do you see the light ahead?

It sounds bad if you spell it that way.

Don't get me wrong if a 15 year old teenager did it. I would probably beat the living shits out of them (well try to) and may go as far as torture. I'm just softhearted when it comes to children.

>Do you see the light in hell?

Take her henshin device and reeducate?

At least he got raped by an elf.

Stalin was worse than Hitler yet he wasn't killed.

Arguably he killed himself. He terrorized everyone around him to the point where the doctors didn't dare check if he really had heart failure until he was definitively dead.

>Clamberry probably used her butt so that she could laugh at him for dying a virgin
Fug

There is one thing we can agree on SwimSwim

With the dick, right?

That she's a miracle on the randomize button?

We all wanna go balls deep in her regardless of her form?

HIDE AUTISM THREADS
IGNORE AUTISM POSTS
DO NOT REPLY TO AUTISM POSTERS

that she brought so much salty tears from killing their waifus?

That her rampage is the most entertaining thing in this anime?

@150813585

You're not getting my (You) Autist

>Implying you're not one yourself using only capital letters.

You have a point, but Stalin's death came from a illness whereas Hitler killed himself because he knew a fate worse than this was coming for him, had he not.

Reminder
From the author himself

>Once you become a Magical Girl, you’re on equal footing and all bets are off. If you’re a young child and not as experienced at fighting than other adults, then you could die.

Doesnt fav have a supervisor? He's been fucking up the human world for weeks.

You fags are all stupid.

Swim2 sacrificed 25 years of her life (it's bullshit but she never knew) to get her friend the best magical item. She was trying her best to make her friends survive.

It's her parents fault for never teaching her that killing was wrong. It's Ruler's fault for teaching her a bunch of useless shit and that magical girls should be selfish bitches. And it's Fav's fault that this entire thing even happened.

You are blaming a kid who don't even understand she's doing something wrong.

He's the supervisor user.

She's probably the most hated character in anime right now, if that answers your question.

>weeks
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fav is so trusted in LOM and such a wizard at bureaucracy that his reports are incredibly trusted back home.

>Swim Swim kills Sup Forums.

He have but he keep bullshiting them with fake reports and Fav used to be a trustworthy guy in LoM

Gas the wings, LoM war now?

>She was trying her best to make her friends survive.
>sent them to death battle with stupid plan
>personally kill one of them

Wow she sure show me

>It's Ruler's fault for teaching her a bunch of useless shit

Funny thing is, most of Ruler's 'teachings' was more her just talking to herself.

>Ripple undressing
I never got this