Online Anime Options

Hey what does Sup Forums use to watch anime online, i'm just asking because I wanted to try some of these shows but I don't have a lot of money.
Also I don't want to use crunchyroll

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

masterani.me

Lurk more, read the rules, newfag.

>spoonfeeding

Thanks. Hope you enjoy the wallpaper

>>spoonfeeding

Yeah I thought it was kinda weird that this board didn't just have a sticky for that.

>watch anime online

Wow kill yourself any time

There is a guide somewhere out there. I'm sure I have it saved but I don't organize my images aside the reaction ones.

nyaa.se/
Don't feed the people that steal someones subs and then are mad when someone reuploads "their" video

Youtube, but only if you download from nyaa.se first.

HURR DURR >SPOONFEEDING
god forbid you act like a decent human being.

OP I use gogoanime(dot)io

If a person can't take the time to figure something out on their own they don't deserve it. There was a time when getting anime required trading shitty third rate vhs fan subs.

All the kids have to do now is a fucking google search, its embarrassing they can't even manage that.

You do understand that if everyone knew everything there would be no room for discussion right?

Aside from that, a dude is asking where to watch anime come the fuck on grow up.

>if everyone knew everything
You are talking about someone being lazy and not doing a simple google search

Use Crunchyroll like all of us, faggot

Reported for spoonfeeding

By the way OP, use crunchyroll. Everything else is an FBI honeypot, don't be like me with a $4000 fine coming in the mail. That sucked.

You wanna simplify the situation, fine.

OH FUCKING GOD! SOMEONE IS ASKING FOR SOME OPINIONS ON A DISCUSSION BOARD HOLY SHIT!

I don't even care what the OP said, you're just intensely fucking dumb.

hue

>like all of us

you cant be fucking serious

>asking for anime
>discussing anime

Those are two separate things. Did you take your meds today?

Are you pretending to be retarded?

Question are a nested concept in discussion.
Next question.

Most of Sup Forums is very elitist about anime, like all Sup Forums boards are about their respective topic.

In case of Sup Forums this means that most of us don't stream anime online but torrent the episodes from sites like nyaa.se instead and watch them on a properly configured media player for better quality.
Asking for a streaming site on Sup Forums isn't going to get you better results than a quick google search for anime streaming services, because no really good streaming sites exist.

Funny, I don't see a sticky that answers OP's question.

KissAnime for me!

>three hours later
Whenever you're ready, mods.